IGN reviews CrossfireX campaign - prepare to be surprised

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Multiplayer review is up

WUT?!?!?!?!?

I'm reacting like Kenny Smith reacting to Charles Barkley's bracelet story.

The first reaction at 0:08 is me reacting to the single-player's 3.0 score

The second reaction at 1:51 is me reacting to the multi-player's 2.0 score

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:rofls: 

ghost has got to be the most dunked-on poster in this forum since Dynocrap left.

he's basically taken over Dynocrap's job as the dumbest lemming who says the dumbest lemming things.

And then everybody notices when he's in damage control. Like literally nothing works for him.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

ghost has got to be the most dunked-on poster in this forum since Dynocrap left.

he's basically taken over Dynocrap's job as the dumbest lemming who says the dumbest lemming things.

And then everybody notices when he's in damage control. Like literally nothing works for him.

You play more Xbox than PlayStation, you dunk on yourself with every post you make :banderoos:

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

You play more Xbox than PlayStation, you dunk on yourself with every post you make :banderoos:

LOL poor guy doesn't know what to say at this point.

He doesn't know what to do, because what he wants to do is taken away from him after 5 hours.:tom:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor guy doesn't know what to say at this point.

He doesn't know what to do, because what he wants to do is taken away from him after 5 hours.:tom:

Well we know if he wanted to he could force you to play another Playstation game... it's been a few months and it doesn't look like you're going to do it all on your own.

:mickey:

Just now, Remij said:

Well we know if he wanted to he could force you to play another Playstation game... it's been a few months and it doesn't look like you're going to do it all on your own.

:mickey:

LOL they're so butthurt about me right now