I think the last time I was ever this excited about a Gran Turismo Game was GT5. GT7 feels like it's gonna give me the same feeling I had when GT2 came out.

GT5 while I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy it. It felt like a bit of a letdown with the whole premium/standard model thing and the graphical glitches. And for me, playing custom tracks would sometimes freeze the game. I got a racing wheel aswell.  GT5 did revolutionize the series though with introducing damage and rollovers for the first time ever in the series. And AI that actually sees you(although still kind of dumb). I stopped playing because I moved out and left my PS3 with my brothers. I stopped gaming for a while and skipped GT6 which came out of nowhere(and I heard it was the worst of all the GT games). GT Sport was and still is fun. But it feels barebones compared to regular GT Titles. But 7 looks like it's going all out. I didn't care about getting a PS5 up until now. 

• Like 2

i think it also has to do with the fact that, whether people noticed it or not, we went about 3-4 years in which the racing genre really dried up.

It wouldn't surprise me if alot of people weren't playing no more than 1 or 2 racing games since 2017.

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i think it also has to do with the fact that, whether people noticed it or not, we went about 3-4 years in which the racing genre really dried up.

It wouldn't surprise me if alot of people weren't playing no more than 1 or 2 racing games since 2017.

That’s true. The last time I really got into a racing game was GT5. And that was a long time ago. Outside of sims, nothing really seemed interesting. 

would be great to see a new NFS Underground.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao cows are desperate for actual games.

I have little to no hype for this game at all.

There is a lot of stuff not being mentioned that actually matters.

Horizon (88 meta), Elden Ring (97 meta) and GT7 next week.

We are so desperate :mjcry:

How's Crossfire X?

• Haha 1
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao cows are desperate for actual games.

Are you fucking high?:cruise:

Coming from a desperate lemshit that has nothing to play on his garbage system till November :dbry:?

if it wasn’t for From Software giving  you lemshits the worst version of Elden Ring you wouldn’t have anything to play for the next 9 months :sabu:.

Cows are playing SIFU, Horizon, Elden Ring, Forbidden West and GT7 just this month alone while you clowns got Crossfire L, the worst reviewed game of the gen and the 48fps capped Elden Ring  :hest:.

it’s the other way around, cows are absolutely swarmed in games. GTFO and take your worst performing version of Elden Ring on your ShitBox with you :mickeyj:

81BBB101-21A0-4D95-BC02-82A2940088BE.jpeg

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Are you fucking high?:cruise:

Coming from a desperate lemshit that has nothing to play on his garbage system till November :dbry:?

if it wasn’t for From Software giving  you lemshits the worst version of Elden Ring you wouldn’t have anything to play for the next 9 months :sabu:.

Cows are playing SIFU, Horizon, Elden Ring, Forbidden West and GT7 just this month alone while you clowns got Crossfire L, the worst reviewed game of the gen and the 48fps capped Elden Ring  :hest:.

it’s the other way around, cows are absolutely swarmed in games. GTFO and take your worst performing version of Elden Ring on your ShitBox with you :mickeyj:

81BBB101-21A0-4D95-BC02-82A2940088BE.jpeg

Worst version, LMFAO

Walden Ring best on Xbox

15 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Will get patched.

Doesnt make sense that the more powerful console can perform worse.

It makes sense when you consider that version will sell 10 times less than on PC and PS5.