Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Carrying water should be a full time job for you Gouk

Are you saying the government cannot do more for Maui because FEMA? Hmm who is in charge of FEMA?  Australia? Lol 700 dollars sure will go far. 

It's also interesting how people bashed Bush for the same response with Katrina, but Biden can go on holidays, say "no comment" when asked about Maui, show up 2 weeks later, make a joke about his 67 Corvette and then fall asleep during a meeting later that day and the media ignores it completely. I love how you put mediocrity on a pedestal because Trump or something. 

And also I can be concerned about multiple things at once. I'm not I'm imbecile like yourself. You're sending 10s of BILLIONS to Ukraine and they are making no progress. Meanwhile people of Maui get 700 bucks and a pat on the back. Not sure how you have the fucking audicaty to even defend this.  But Gouk is gonna Gouk I guess. 

Cooke, you're not even American. You're canadian, so why are you so concerned about where Americans' tax payer money is being spent? Or do you really just hate Ukraine so much that you want to see them disarmed?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Carrying water should be a full time job for you Gouk

Are you saying the government cannot do more for Maui because FEMA? Hmm who is in charge of FEMA?  Australia? Lol 700 dollars sure will go far. 

And also I can be concerned about multiple things at once. I'm not I'm imbecile like yourself. You're sending 10s of BILLIONS to Ukraine and they are making no progress. Meanwhile people of Maui get 700 bucks and a pat on the back. Not sure how you have the fucking audicaty to even defend this.  But Gouk is gonna Gouk I guess. 

I have to ask again, why are you so clueless about everything?  :kaz:

No.... Your initial premise is incorrect, I never said the government can't do more....

Im saying they're already doing "more" for Maui... They're already doing more than enough for Maui and Maui will get federal funding for the recovery efforts for a very very long time and all. Those millions of dollars  and possibly billions over time will be coming through FEMA. 

Ukraine is not getting billions of liquid cash you dense clown.  They're getting only our 3rd class military equipment and the value of it is represented in dollars from the military budget. 

Military equipment won't do shit in Maui for disaster relief you simpleton. 

Miliary Aid to Ukraine has ZERO IMPACT on aid disaster aid from FEMA... How stupid are you really? 

You haven't cared about the US military budget ever... Regardless of if the was happening or not... The US military budget would still be Basically the same because we're sending them equipment that was already budgeted for but we're not using ourselves. 

Now all of a sudden because you were told to care about the military budget, because you were told it somehow relates to FEMA and Maui.. Here you are today regurgitating something you are clueless about as always. 

Edited by Goukosan
20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Either way, Ukraine still has the advantage when it comes to attrition and the capabilities to make more progress. 

wtf:pavarotti: 

Advantage in attrition how? Russia has more than three times the population of Ukraine and that was before the war. I heard that around 14m people has left Ukraine since the start of the conflict.

Capabilities to make more progress how? With inferior artillery, inferior number, no industrial capacities, a dead economy and no air support?

You're delusional. Straight up. Ukrainians are amazing fighters but they can't do miracles. 

46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ukraine is not getting billions of liquid cash you dense clown.  They're getting only our 3rd class military equipment and the value of it is represented in dollars from the military budget. 

Totally incorrect. They're also getting cash in the form of loans. How do you think they can keep paying their officials and mercenaries? You think they have enough money to support themselves during war time? 

NATO sending apparently old and shitty equipment is one of the most pervasive wrong argument around the Ukrainian war. The US is currently running out of artillery shells and are incapable of producing enough to meet Ukraine's demand and not take from the strategic ammo reserves. 

I spoke about this last-year. Oh no, don't worry David, the US will never run out of anything. 800 billion + in defense every year!!!

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

wtf:pavarotti: 

Advantage in attrition how? Russia has more than three times the population of Ukraine and that was before the war. I heard that around 14m people has left Ukraine since the start of the conflict.

Capabilities to make more progress how? With inferior artillery, inferior number, no industrial capacities, a dead economy and no air support?

You're delusional. Straight up. Ukrainians are amazing fighters but they can't do miracles. 

Russia doesn't have an infinite supply of artillery or tanks and their ability to produce more is limited due to both sanctions and a shortage of labor. Why do you think they've been begging for shells and other equipment from both North Korea and Iran....

Ukraine's economy is a problem but they're working through those issues little by little. They're trying to alternative ways to transport grain which is obviously a big component of their economy. They're also ramping up their domestic production of weapons and ammunition so they don't have to rely as much on the west. They just said the other day that they've already produced 10x more shells this year so far than they did in all of 2022. They have numerous deals with western countries to open plants and facilities to produce weapons in the country. These include rheinmetall for tanks and armored vehicles, Baykar for TB2 drones, and most recently they struck a deal with Sweden for the domestic production of CV90s.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Russia doesn't have an infinite supply of artillery or tanks and their ability to produce more is limited due to both sanctions and a shortage of labor. Why do you think they've been begging for shells and other equipment from both North Korea and Iran....

Ukraine's economy is a problem but they're working through those issues little by little. They're trying to alternative ways to transport grain which is obviously a big component of their economy. They're also ramping up their domestic production of weapons and ammunition so they don't have to rely as much on the west. They just said the other day that they've already produced 10x more shells this year so far than they did in all of 2022.

Russia produce 3-4 times more weapons than before the war. I understand they face logistical issues on critical components or materials due to sanctions but that hasn't stopped them.

I never heard anything about Ukraine arms productions. I assumed it was practically non existent. Interesting. 

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Russia produce 3-4 times more weapons than before the war. I understand they face logistical issues on critical components or materials due to sanctions but that hasn't stopped them.

I never heard anything about Ukraine arms productions. I assumed it was practically non existent. Interesting. 

They have a lot of stuff people don't know about it. They were in the final stages of producing their own long range ballistic missile called the HRIM-2 when the war broke out. There have been some mysterious long range strikes on occupied territory before Ukraine even received storm shadow missiles. They're suspected to have been done by these

FtMN4KEXoAExa6o.jpg

They're also increasing production of their own 155mm Self Propelled Howitzer the Bohdana. Like NATO artillery it has a longer range than any Soviet Union era guns

They also just tested a new underwater drone with a range of 1000km

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Cooke, you're not even American. You're canadian, so why are you so concerned about where Americans' tax payer money is being spent? Or do you really just hate Ukraine so much that you want to see them disarmed?

Because it's perpetuating a conflict that could go nuclear and it won't matter if I'm Canadian. 

26 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Because it's perpetuating a conflict that could go nuclear and it won't matter if I'm Canadian. 

For someone who is constantly bitching about the media's fear mongering when it comes to COVID I find it pretty amusing how you're scared of a nuclear conflict that has no chance of happening. Putin knows MAD is a thing and would guarantee that his family would cease to exist like everyone else. He's not going to do that over a chunk of another country that will never be recognized as being part of Russia.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For someone who is constantly bitching about the media's fear mongering when it comes to COVID I find it pretty amusing how you're scared of a nuclear conflict that has no chance of happening. Putin knows MAD is a thing and would guarantee that his family would cease to exist like everyone else. He's not going to do that over a chunk of another country that will never be recognized as being part of Russia.

I thought Putin was a mad man though. 

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I thought Putin was a mad man though. 

And here you go trying to make Putin seem like a reasonable person. He's a genocidal maniac, but even he has limits just like every other leader. He's too scared to even fully mobilize Russia for this war, yet alone use nukes. Unlike Ukraine Russia isn't facing an existential threat of any kind. This is a war of their making and they have the power to stop the killing and end it whenever they want.

35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Prioghozin is no more. His private jet was just shot down in Russia by Russian air defense and he was on board :kaz: Pootin sure put on a show this time. I guess it’s more unique than just having everyone fall out of windows.

Russia is claiming the plane "just crashed". 

"Mercenary chief who staged mutiny in Russia is listed as a passenger on a plane that crashed, state media says" 

I expect Cooke and Ramza to believe this version of the story :kaz:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Russia is claiming the plane "just crashed". 

"Mercenary chief who staged mutiny in Russia is listed as a passenger on a plane that crashed, state media says" 

I expect Cooke and Ramza to believe this version of the story :kaz:

A crash is what most news channel reported. My first thought was that it is probably not an accident, no one in their right mind would think Putin is incapable of such an act. 

What I find strange is Putin definitely had plans for Pregozhin and the Wagner PMC in Africa. They were there just a few days ago.  

I don't think anyone has talked about it yet but I can't wait to see the F16s in Ukraines. 60 if I remember correctly? 

Ukrainians gonna feed on gator meat it seems. It's going to be glorious but they have to hold on until then. 6 months minimum I heard.

3 hours ago, Mr. House said:

A crash is what most news channel reported. My first thought was that it is probably not an accident, no one in their right mind would think Putin is incapable of such an act. 

What I find strange is Putin definitely had plans for Pregozhin and the Wagner PMC in Africa. They were there just a few days ago.  

It wasn't a crash at all. There's footage of the smoke trail left behind by the missile. And the plane plunges uncontrollably from the sky while on fire which confirms it was struck by something.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It wasn't a crash at all. There's footage of the smoke trail left behind by the missile. And the plane plunges uncontrollably from the sky while on fire which confirms it was struck by something.

I have seen the plane falling away from very far. Seem it was totally out of control, as in, no control whatsoever. Just a falling debris like. I don't doubt it's been hit but I was thinking AA rounds, not a missile, too obvious. Must have been a pretty small payload. 

3 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Lmfao I don't think I've ever seen a plane crash caught on camera before...other than 9/11. It's a random thing to capture and they got it from like 3 angles and it wasn't even a crash, if looks like a falling fuselage after an explosion. 

4 hours ago, Mr. House said:

No a simple crash is not what most news channels reported. 

That's not strange it's a called catching Pregozhin by surprise. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao I don't think I've ever seen a plane crash caught on camera before...other than 9/11. It's a random thing to capture and they got it from like 3 angles and it wasn't even a crash, if looks like a falling fuselage after an explosion. 

That's literally what I just said one post prior to yours.