Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

Russia's mid-long range missiles supremacy? Waiting for other sources.

Yeah I think ill hold off on getting my news from the hindu times :benio:

The U.S. is about to send over cluster munitions. Those should be very useful at clearing out entrenched Russians.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I think ill hold off on getting my news from the hindu times :benio:

The U.S. is about to send over cluster munitions. Those should be very useful at clearing out entrenched Russians.

I know. :ben: 

They are doubling down though so there's probably some truth to that. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I know. :ben: 

They are doubling down though so there's probably some truth to that. 

Stop posting that nonsense. They're literally quoting Russia's ministry of defense practically word for word. Everything that comes from them is a blatant lie and has been since the beginning of the war.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Stop posting that nonsense. They're literally quoting Russia's ministry of defense practically word for word. Everything that comes from them is a blatant lie and has been since the beginning of the war.

We'll see. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We'll see. 

How long have we been waiting for evidence of all these destroyed Patriots and HIMARS launchers Russia keeps on bragging about? Its the most obvious bullshit ever dude. Anything that comes out of Russia has 0 credibility or truth to it, I still don't understand why you continue to give them the benefit of the doubt on anything. Especially when there's plenty of open source data out there proving that Russia's claims are completely false and their losses are still exceeding Ukraine's in every category.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How long have we been waiting for evidence of all these destroyed Patriots and HIMARS launchers Russia keeps on bragging about? Its the most obvious bullshit ever dude. Anything that comes out of Russia has 0 credibility or truth to it, I still don't understand why you continue to give them the benefit of the doubt on anything. Especially when there's plenty of open source data out there proving that Russia's claims are completely false and their losses are still exceeding Ukraine's in every category.

Their claims are always exaggerated but when they say things like this it probably mean it went well on their side. It's why I'm saying we'll see more reliable damage reports soon enough.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Their claims are always exaggerated but when they say things like this it probably mean it went well on their side. It's why I'm saying we'll see more reliable damage reports soon enough.

:D No just no. Nobody on this planet lies through their teeth more than Russia. This is the same country that even just days before the invasion continued spouting the line that they had no intention of invading Ukraine. Every time they bomb civilians they claim to have killed NATO commanders. They still come out on a near daily basis spewing shit about how Zelensky (a jew) is a nazi and they're fighting Nazis in Ukraine.

And don't even get me started on the Bio labs breeding Ukranian super soldiers and biological weapons in the form of mosquitos bred to infect Russians....

This is just a tiny fraction of the laughable shit that comes out of that cesspool of a country. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D No just no. Nobody on this planet lies through their teeth more than Russia. This is the same country that even just days before the invasion continued spouting the line that they had no intention of invading Ukraine. Every time they bomb civilians they claim to have killed NATO commanders. They still come out on a near daily basis spewing shit about how Zelensky (a jew) is a nazi and they're fighting Nazis in Ukraine.

And don't even get me started on the Bio labs breeding Ukranian super soldiers and biological weapons in the form of mosquitos bred to infect Russians....

This is just a tiny fraction of the laughable shit that comes out of that cesspool of a country. 

What you're describing are narratives. Not quite the same as saying they destroyed X amount of equipment. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What you're describing are narratives. Not quite the same as saying they destroyed X amount of equipment. 

Putin literally came out the other day and said they destroyed 1000 Ukranian vehicles in the past 2 weeks. You'd have to be smoking crack to think that number is anywhere near the truth. And considering the plethora of OSINT related data out there, only a fool would trust any of Russia's numbers.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The bottom guy is Pro-Russia. He actually uses old Russian/Soviet Union names for places in Ukraine instead of the actual Ukrainian spelling or pronunciation.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Ramza said:

Turkey backing Ukraine with arms... not good news for Poutine.

They sent the Azovstal commanders back to Ukraine eventhough they were supposed to stay in Turkey per the deal Turkey had with Russia. Erdogan pretty much doesn't give a shit about Putin anymore :D 

• Upvote 1

@Twinblade

It's been hard to follow these past few days but from what I gather, Russians are getting pounded badly and one of their biggest military base in Crimea (?) was completely destroyed from long range missiles. There's a huge evacuation of civilians in the whole region. 

That's what I gathered but I don't know, it seems like the front is really chaotic around Bahkmut. I don't know who to trust anymore though, every channel is a propaganda channel for one side. No one is doing any sort of real reporting without an agenda, it's truly a shame because you have to swim through a bunch of garbage to get down to what's really going on. 

I've been following NATO talks more instead, btw. 

Edited by Ramza
21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

It's been hard to follow these past few days but from what I gather, Russians are getting pounded badly and one of their biggest military base in Crimea (?) was completely destroyed from long range missiles. There's a huge evacuation of civilians in the whole region. 

That's what I gathered but I don't know, it seems like the front is really chaotic around Bahkmut. I don't know who to trust anymore though, every channel is a propaganda channel for one side. No one is doing any sort of real reporting without an agenda, it's truly a shame because you have to swim through a bunch of garbage to get down to what's really going on. 

I've been following NATO talks more instead, btw. 

Both sides have been mostly quiet for operational security reasons. However there have been some notable changes

-Russians were able to take a few positions in the Kremmina area. They were unfortunately able to gather reserves and make some slight pushes. Its more positional gains to force Ukranians to divert resources, I doubt Russians are going to perform any major offensives in that area.

-Russians did however try a relatively significant counterattack north of Avdiivka and they got absolutely wrecked. I've seen footage of at least 10 destroyed vehicles in one field.

-Ukranians started an offensive to the North of Bakhmut on a new axis, and its actually been relatively successful. They're closing in on their original positions near Soledar, and are putting further pressure on Russian supply lines to Bakhmut.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

-Russians did however try a relatively significant counterattack north of Avdiivka and they got absolutely wrecked. I've seen footage of at least 10 destroyed vehicles in one field.

Yeah I've seen the wreckages. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

-Ukranians started an offensive to the North of Bakhmut on a new axis, and its actually been relatively successful. They're closing in on their original positions near Soledar, and are putting further pressure on Russian supply lines to Bakhmut.

Pro Ukrainians fanboys make it sound like tons of Russians surrounded/retreated or got trapped. But they're probably just the frontline goons getting pushed back. 

• Upvote 1

@Twinblade

The cluster bombs was not a good idea. It only divided NATO opinions, it's a PR nightmare and I've seen some military people who question if it's really going to make any sort of difference. Big whoop from Biden on the international stage. 

It was outlawed for a reason. 

Zelensky was super mad, I don't remember to whom he was talking to but he said and I quote ''Go to hell.'' Very cool temperament that Zelensky but then again being surrounded by reluctant bureaucrats all day and trying to wage war must be fucking exhausting. 

• Upvote 1