Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Yeesh, that ambush into Russian trenches. Bodies just dropped left and right.

That video is insane. We're so used to seeing over the top shootouts in TV shows and movies but but seeing them in real life at such close range really puts into perspective just how fucked up war is. You're alive and then in a split second you just slump to the ground and thats it, everything you ever were is gone and you basically cease to exist in anything but a black void of nothingness.

But thats going to be Putin's legacy - mountains of dead young Russians, and all for what? Just so he can try a grab a meaningless amount of land? Even though Russia is by land mass already the largest country on the planet? And whats crazy is that there are still millions of dirt poor Russians in remote areas who don't even have basic necessities like running water, plumbing, oil, gas, etc. But instead of trying to improve their lives and bring them into the 21st century the degenerates in the Kremlin would prefer to instead waste billions and countless lives on wars of conquest.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

This video is a month old and was hastily edited with today’s date to try and get more people to click on it so whoever runs it can keep spreading inaccurate information. You gotta stop getting your news on this conflict from random YouTube videos.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This video is a month old and was hastily edited with today’s date to try and get more people to click on it so whoever runs it can keep spreading inaccurate information. You gotta stop getting your news on this conflict from random YouTube videos.

Never seen that massive explosion before.

Lol, what do you recommend instead, legacy media and Twitter fanboys? I'll pass.

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, what do you recommend instead, legacy media and Twitter fanboys? I'll pass.

Someone points out it's fake info that has been edited....and you double down. 

Never change Ramza.. Lol

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Someone points out it's fake info that has been edited....and you double down. 

Never change Ramza.. Lol

Doubling down on what?

Just now, Goukosan said:

On getting your information from random edited YouTube videos. Lol

I don't go by that youtube channel for anything but getting to see war footage and of weapons in actions. This isn't a news channel, it's more like military info dump daily with video montage. 

Go watch CNN, I dunno? 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov

This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid to talk the bad stuff that happens along with the good.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov

This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid to talk the bad stuff that happens along with the good.

Yeah, I know him.

Holy shit, apparently the head of Wagner just declared war on the Russian Ministry of Defense. Apparently they struck a Wagner camp with missiles and killed a bunch of mercs.

They started with a 3 day special military operation and now they've arrived at an attempted coup that is bringing Russia to the brink of a civil war.....love to see it :lul: 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Holy shit, apparently the head of Wagner just declared war on the Russian Ministry of Defense. Apparently they struck a Wagner camp with missiles and killed a bunch of mercs.

They started with a 3 day special military operation and now they've arrived at an attempted coup that is bringing Russia to the brink of a civil war.....love to see it :lul: 

The Wagner stuff just seems off. Feels like a honey pot for dissidents.

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The Wagner stuff just seems off. Feels like a honey pot for dissidents.

Theres video out there of them taking over the Russian military HQ in Rostov. That city is a major logistics hub that supplies a lot of the Russian army currently in southern Ukraine, so those forces are pretty screwed at this rate. I expect Ukraine to start making some real gains within the next few days.