Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

I barely slept last night because of this shit :D While the forum sucks, resetera has some good threads keeping track of the latest updates if anyone's interested

It seems that Wagner is just a few hours away from reaching Moscow, and many of the Russian military units they've encountered so far are just letting them pass without any resistance.

Even if Putin manages to hold onto power, his legacy has been tarnished and will never recover. He will always be known as the president that caused the worst chaos and instability Russia has seen in decades, all because he decided to start an unjust war against Ukraine.

He could have just lived out the last years of his presidency in peace, knowing that he still enjoyed a lot of support from the Russian population and would be remembered for his aggressive but successful policies especially when it came to taking Crimea from Ukraine.

Now he will lose everything, and will instead become associated with some of the darkest moments in Russia's history.

Well, apparently Prighozin reached some deal with the Kremlin and is stopping his move on Moscow. Very odd chain of events, and this whole fiasco makes both him and Putin look weak and helpless

That was a pretty anti-climatic end to everything though.

I read this on another forum and it 100% correct.

I am so, so, so very glad Joe Biden is our President right now amidst all of this shit.

Can you imagine that type of shit we'd be getting into with that orange dipshit right about now?.

Also hearing that new Twitter followers numbers for Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and other right wingers have essentially come to a stop. And ol Elon has been quiet for an awful long time.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I read this on another forum and it 100% correct.

I am so, so, so very glad Joe Biden is our President right now amidst all of this shit.

Can you imagine that type of shit we'd be getting into with that orange dipshit right about now?.

Also hearing that new Twitter followers numbers for Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and other right wingers have essentially come to a stop. And ol Elon has been quiet for an awful long time.

Huh? 

20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Huh? 

LOL, you're basically wishing you could provide a counter-point to prove me wrong............but you can't think of one, right now.

So you're merely ACTING like one exists........even though I guarantee you won't even come close to actually saying anything.:tom:

Its funniest when its obvious that I've gotten to you, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

Thank GOD we are not caught up in this bullshit, because we have Joe Biden as President. This has played out about as good as it could've, from the perspective of US citizens.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you're basically wishing you could provide a counter-point to prove me wrong............but you can't think of one, right now.

So you're merely ACTING like one exists........even though I guarantee you won't even come close to actually saying anything.:tom:

Its funniest when its obvious that I've gotten to you, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

Thank GOD we are not caught up in this bullshit, because we have Joe Biden as President. This has played out about as good as it could've, from the perspective of US citizens.

What does Biden have to do with anything of this? I'm trying to understand what you're saying. 

Just now, Cooke said:

What does Biden have to do with anything of this?

That part was already explained in a previous post of mine.

What's the matter, getting so angry that you can't finish reading the end of sentences?:drake:

Just very, VERY glad that we have Joe Biden as president right now, because imagine the type of shit that orange imbecile would be getting us in with this ordeal right now.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That part was already explained in a previous post of mine.

What's the matter, getting so angry that you can't finish reading the end of sentences?:drake:

Just very, VERY glad that we have Joe Biden as president right now, because imagine the type of shit that orange imbecile would be getting us in with this ordeal right now.

What do you think Trump would do? 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

What do you think Trump would do? 

That's already explained, rather concisely, in the previous posts

:tom:He's so angry, yet he's trying to find something to drag this out.

Instead, he's just givng me more opportunities to re-state:

I am so very glad that we have Joe Biden as our President right now with all that shit that is going down in Russia right now.:porscheras: