Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

Just now, jehurey said:

That's already explained, rather concisely, in the previous posts

:tom:He's so angry, yet he's trying to find something to drag this out.

Instead, he's just givng me more opportunities to re-state:

I am so very glad that we have Joe Biden as our President right now with all that shit that is going down in Russia right now.:porscheras:

Trump should Nuke Russia. He moved the nuke button to mar a lago

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Trump should Nuke Russia. He moved the nuke button to mar a lago

LOL he's given up:drake:

Ah, so glad we can just sit back and eat popcorn this weekend, because we have Joe Biden as our President, and we don't have to worry about us getting into a bigger mess than that orange expired pancake-batter looking buffoon.:blessed:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's given up:drake:

Ah, so glad we can just sit back and eat popcorn this weekend, because we have Joe Biden as our President, and we don't have to worry about us getting into a bigger mess than that orange expired pancake-batter looking buffoon.:blessed:

Lmao Russia wouldn't even have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president you knob. Putin see Biden as an inept weak old buffoon. Trump is far less predictable and wreckless. 

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Lmao Russia wouldn't even have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president you knob. Putin see Biden as an inept weak old buffoon. Trump is far less predictable and wreckless. 

LOL he's now running to other make-believe arguments, because he got so angry that he couldn't prove what I said wrong.

:hest:

He's now trying to say that the west allowing another invasion to appease Putin is a good thing to allow.

He's so stupid. How much self-loathing must you have to walk around thinking like this?:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now running to other make-believe arguments, because he got so angry that he couldn't prove what I said wrong.

:hest:

He's now trying to say that the west allowing another invasion to appease Putin is a good thing to allow.

He's so stupid. How much self-loathing must you have to walk around thinking like this?:tom:

Why do you talk in the third person like you're talking to someone else that isn't even here. I'm right here Jerry. Self loathing? Wtf are you even babbling about?  Why didn't Putin invade during the 4 years orange man was on the throne? Why did he take Crimea under Obama and eastern Ukraine under Biden?

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

He's trying to find any tangent he can to get out of this:tom:

And it isn't remotely working.

All because he's mad that I pointed out that America is so far better off with having Joe Biden as President right now because of what is going down in Russia.

And he's angry, and can't do a damn thing to prove me wrong.:banderoos:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's trying to find any tangent he can to get out of this:tom:

And it isn't remotely working.

All because he's mad that I pointed out that America is so far better off with having Joe Biden as President right now because of what is going down in Russia.

And he's angry, and can't do a damn thing to prove me wrong.:banderoos:

You're still doing it. lmao you're such a loser. You just can't accept Putin invaded BECAUSE of Biden. But thank goodness Biden is president. lmao 

Just now, Cooke said:

You're still

laughing at how mad this guy is, because everything he was selling has completely failed......and Joe Biden is definitely looking like the right choice for the American people and the West, with each passing day.

............and he's so angry, and full of self-loathing, because I keep on reminding him of it.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

laughing at how mad this guy is, because everything he was selling has completely failed......and Joe Biden is definitely looking like the right choice for the American people and the West, with each passing day.

............and he's so angry, and full of self-loathing, because I keep on reminding him of it.:tom:

Hey Jerry, what do Biden's farts taste like? 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Hey Jerry, what do Biden's farts taste like? 

Why, are you trying to find someone compare them to the Trump farts you've been sucking on for the past 5 years

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Got used to drinking loser juice, eh? Explains the self-loathing you have.

Thank goodness we have Joe Biden this weekend.:blessed:

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why, are you trying to find someone compare them to the Trump farts you've been sucking on for the past 5 years

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Got used to drinking loser juice, eh? Explains the self-loathing you have.

Thank goodness we have Joe Biden this weekend.:blessed:

Why do you keep mentioning self loathing? Explain this. It doesn't make anysense whatsoever. 

Why do you keep mentioning self loathing?

LOL why do you keep displaying self-loathing?:hest:

If you haven't noticed, its a question about you that's been ongoing

And it was explained and logically connected to the subject already in an early post.:drake:

He's now back to pretending to play dumb.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL why do you keep displaying self-loathing?:hest:

If you haven't noticed, its a question about you that's been ongoing

And it was explained and logically connected to the subject already in an early post.:drake: 

He's now back to pretending to play dumb.

How am i "loathing myself" Jerry? You are a buffoon. 

How am i "loathing myself" Jerry? You are a buffoon. 

That was already setup and explained in a previous post................stalling for time isn't going to help you at this point.

:tom:he thinks he's found a new topic tangent..........nope that didn't work..........he's just attempting this because I brought up the OBVIOUS fact that Joe Biden is so much better to be America's president at this time than that orange buffoon, with what's going on in russia.........and he can't say or prove it otherwise. LOL

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That was already setup and explained in a previous post................stalling for time isn't going to help you at this point.

:tom:he thinks he's found a new topic tangent..........nope that didn't work..........he's just attempting this because I brought up the OBVIOUS fact that Joe Biden is so much better to be America's president at this time than that orange buffoon, with what's going on in russia.........and he can't say or prove it otherwise. LOL

Yes you brought up Joe Biden is much better president while Russia is invading Ukraine because he didn't take the threat seriously and is weak and Putin knows it and that's why he invaded. THANK YOU BASED BIDEN. Keep sucking his old withered pedo cock Jerry. Maybe he might give you a little squirt if your soft mouth pleases him. 

Edited by Cooke
43 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yes you brought up Joe Biden is much better president while Russia is invading Ukraine because

as I already explained in my previous posts......its hilarious how you can't seem to specifically address it.

And you pathetic response was to ALLOW an invasion and more deaths.:tom:

16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Cooke has really gone off the deep end recently.

He really has.

I 100% attribute this to him absolutely being in a constant state of self-loathing.

Like most of these alt-right'ers end up being.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Cooke you're as dumb as rocks....

You claimed for years that Biden is some powerful all Mighty war monger who wants to take us into perpetual wars and maybe even WWIII... but now you're saying he is an inept old buffoon... Who Putin thought was weak and wouldn't do anything about it.... Which is it? 

As far as Trump is concerned.. 

Did you forget Trump got impeached for withholding aide to Ukraine unless they fabricate lies against Biden? 

Trump wanted the US to pull out of NATO with the ultimate goal NATO disbanding ... That was his goal.... 

Which would have then left Russia unchecked to invade those nations would be invaded and the peace deals would be for Russia to take over. 

If Trump were president Russia would have already taken over Ukraine and NATO would be disbanded or severely weakened by the US pulling out of the alliance. 

Now under "inept buffon" Biden.. Russia has been exposed as weak and pathetic... And the NATO alliance is stronger than ever as other countries have joined. 

Putin's plan backfired spectacularly :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan