Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

So his intent is being a closet transphobe who makes interesting and well documented videos about various topics, sprinkled with subtle transphobe bigotry? 

Also that's the reason why I'm posting his content? 

I didn't knew you wore a tin foil hat. 

Lol calm down, they are OK videos. It's very enlightening for people who digest mostly miserable grifters rage-edging bigots. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol calm down, they are OK videos. It's very enlightening for people who digest mostly miserable grifters rage-edging bigots. 

Meh, I watch all sort of things. My favorite youtube channel is probably The Why Files, which goes into paranormal phenomenon and all sort of conspiracies. And History March which go deep into battles of the past.

Do you think I watch boring as fuck, unfunny Matt Walsh everyday? Lol, I usually stay away from politics. It's hard not to address some concerns when you see the world going mad around you but as I said recently, I don't care anymore. Not my battle and not my business. 

Edited by Ramza

Russians just blew up the Nova Khakovka damn, flooding huge parts of the left and right banks of the Dnipro river.

They feared a Ukranian counteroffensive in this direction so much that they decided to create a massive humanitarian and ecological disaster.

Entire villages and towns have been evacuated, others are almost completely flooded.

The local wildlife has been displaced, and loads of chemicals including 150 tons of motor oil leaked into the river, which will leave the water polluted for years to come.

This constitutes terrorism and is yet another significant war crime, yet somehow Russia apologists on this board will still find ways to stay neutral and claim a false peace where Russian retains all of their occupied land is the best solution to this conflict.....

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Man Tucker Carlson really is a slimey piece of garbage. There is no way a normal person would say this kind of tripe unless they were receiving a pay check from the Kremlin.

Oh no, Tucker Carlson isn't credible? Say it ain't so! 

On 2023-06-06 at 9:46 AM, Twinblade said:

Russians just blew up the Nova Khakovka damn, flooding huge parts of the left and right banks of the Dnipro river.

They feared a Ukranian counteroffensive in this direction so much that they decided to create a massive humanitarian and ecological disaster.

Entire villages and towns have been evacuated, others are almost completely flooded.

The local wildlife has been displaced, and loads of chemicals including 150 tons of motor oil leaked into the river, which will leave the water polluted for years to come.

This constitutes terrorism and is yet another significant war crime, yet somehow Russia apologists on this board will still find ways to stay neutral and claim a false peace where Russian retains all of their occupied land is the best solution to this conflict.....

I could see either side doing this. 

It makes sense for Russia to do it to create a massive swamp to slow down any Ukrainian offensive

It makes sense for Ukraine because that dam provides water for Crimea and surrounding Russian occupied area. 

But if you look at past events they all seem to be Ukraine doing it, they have every right to. They did the pipeline, the Crimea bridge, the cafe bombing, I would lean towards Ukraine doing it because it hurts Russia more than it hurts Ukraine at the moment. But who knows? War is messy and disgusting. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I could see either side doing this. 

It makes sense for Russia to do it to create a massive swamp to slow down any Ukrainian offensive

It makes sense for Ukraine because that dam provides water for Crimea and surrounding Russian occupied area. 

But if you look at past events they all seem to be Ukraine doing it, they have every right to. They did the pipeline, the Crimea bridge, the cafe bombing, I would lean towards Ukraine doing it because it hurts Russia more than it hurts Ukraine at the moment. But who knows? War is messy and disgusting. 

There is no evidence that points to Ukraine being responsible for the nord stream bombing, you do know that right? In fact what is out there points to Russia. 

you need to follow Timothy Snyder on Twitter. He’s the author of the book I mentioned (Bloodlands) and he knows more about Eastern European geopolitics than all of us put together. And his analysis in regards to the dam is spot on 

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Man Tucker Carlson really is a slimey piece of garbage. There is no way a normal person would say this kind of tripe unless they were receiving a pay check from the Kremlin.

Fox says that Tucker new program on Twitter is a breach of contract and they will be perusing legal action against him :juggle:

"Scoop: Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract" 

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-contract-breach

Shortly after Carlson posted the first episode of his new show on Twitter Tuesday evening, Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar sent a letter to Carlson’s lawyers saying Carlson "is in breach" of his contract agreement.

"In connection with such breach and pursuant to the Agreement, Fox expressly reserves all rights and remedies which are available to it at law or equity.”

So apparently they fired him but didn't cancel the contract which is binding until sometime in 2025 :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
On 2023-06-06 at 12:46 PM, Twinblade said:

Guys, no proof that Ukraine destroyed nord stream pipeline, you hear? Russians did it. 

Guys, Russians destroyed their own dam, even though it makes no logistical and tactical sense. 

Guys, Russians are shelling their own residential areas. 

How can you stay neutral with these act of terrorism, people? 

... :tom: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Guys, no proof that Ukraine destroyed nord stream pipeline, you hear? Russians did it. 

Guys, Russians destroyed their own dam, even though it makes no logistical and tactical sense. 

Guys, Russians are shelling their own residential areas. 

How can you stay neutral with these act of terrorism, people? 

... :tom: 

Yeah in your world and cooke's im sure the west and Ukraine are the source of all evil while Russia is the driving force for world peace and stability.....

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah in your world and cooke's im sure the west and Ukraine are the source of all evil while Russia is the driving force for world peace and stability.....

That's just stupid damage control where you insinuate things I haven't said. 

I'm sorry if Ukrainian possibly been implicated doing bad things in a war is shattering your simplistic, black and white, little world view you have going there. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's just stupid damage control where you insinuate things I haven't said. 

I'm sorry if Ukrainian possibly been implicated doing bad things in a war is shattering your simplistic, black and white, little world view you have going there. 

Its as black as white as it gets. If you're too ignorant to see that then thats on you.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Its as black as white as it gets. If you're too ignorant to see that then thats on you.

About as ignorant as pretending Putin blew up his own pipeline and dam. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

About as ignorant as pretending Putin blew up his own pipeline and dam. 

Russia controlled the dam. They were in a better position to blow it up. And their propagandists in the past have already spoken about how dams should be destroyed

And now these same people are calling for Kyiv's dam to be destroyed so the whole city can be flooded

And its amazing as someone who supposedly knows so much about WW2, you somehow forgot that the Soviet Union blew up a dam in that same area during WW2 to slow down the Germans.

Its literally apart of Russia's history but somehow its Ukraine who decided to flood their own country. RIIIIGHT.

I can't believe over a year into this war clowns like you and Cooke still doubt Russia's appetite for destruction and chaos, while trying to put the blame on the invaded country who just want their land and people back.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Russia controlled the dam. They were in a better position to blow it up. And their propagandists in the past have already spoken about how dams should be destroyed

And now these same people are calling for Kyiv's dam to be destroyed so the whole city can be flooded

And its amazing as someone who supposedly knows so much about WW2, you somehow forgot that the Soviet Union blew up a dam in that same area during WW2 to slow down the Germans.

Its literally apart of Russia's history but somehow its Ukraine who decided to flood their own country. RIIIIGHT.

I can't believe over a year into this war clowns like you and Cooke still doubt Russia's appetite for destruction and chaos, while trying to put the blame on the invaded country who just want their land and people back.

They were talk among Ukrainians to blow up the dam too. 

What happened over 80 years ago under different leadership is not proof of anything. Nor does simply mentioning that Russia is evil is also worth mentioning. 

I looked at how benefitted the most out of this and it makes no sense that Russia would do it. They destroyed their own defensive lines to slow down a counter offensive that isn't happening? If they so feared the counter offensive, they would have waited until Ukrainian forces were on the side before blowing up and killing tons of Ukrainians in the process. 

Not to mention the obvious part that the dam produced electricity and was an important infrastructure in the region that benefitted Russians in Crimea. 

So if you look at it from a perspective from who benefits the most, a different picture is starting to form. Sorry but I don't go by feelings and partisanship for anything. 

Nordstream pipeline was a lot more obvious. 

50 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They were talk among Ukrainians to blow up the dam too. 

What happened over 80 years ago under different leadership is not proof of anything. Nor does simply mentioning that Russia is evil is also worth mentioning. 

I looked at how benefitted the most out of this and it makes no sense that Russia would do it. They destroyed their own defensive lines to slow down a counter offensive that isn't happening? If they so feared the counter offensive, they would have waited until Ukrainian forces were on the side before blowing up and killing tons of Ukrainians in the process. 

Not to mention the obvious part that the dam produced electricity and was an important infrastructure in the region that benefitted Russians in Crimea. 

So if you look at it from a perspective from who benefits the most, a different picture is starting to form. Sorry but I don't go by feelings and partisanship for anything. 

Nordstream pipeline was a lot more obvious. 

Ukraine has already started the counter offensive in Zaporizhzhia, which apparently was their plan all along. And now that the Kherson area is flooded, that is no longer a possible axis of attack for Ukraine so Russia was able to send many of those soldiers to Zaporizhzhia to reinforce the defense lines.

So you're basically saying Ukraine deliberately made their long awaited counteroffensive HARDER on purpose? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

And no the Nordstream pipeline was not obvious. I don't know why I have to repeat myself, but a RUSSIAN SHIP was spotted in the area of the explosion around the time it happened......if that doesn't point to them being the culprit then I don't know what does.

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ukraine has already started the counter offensive in Zaporizhzhia, which apparently was their plan all along. And now that the Kherson area is flooded, that is no longer a possible axis of attack for Ukraine so Russia was able to send many of those soldiers to Zaporizhzhia to reinforce the defense lines.

So you're basically saying Ukraine deliberately made their long awaited counteroffensive HARDER on purpose? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

And no the Nordstream pipeline was not obvious. I don't know why I have to repeat myself, but a RUSSIAN SHIP was spotted in the area of the explosion around the time it happened......if that doesn't point to them being the culprit then I don't know what does.

You fail to realize that the supply lines affected by this are Russian's. The place of the counter offensive would be reinforced either way. Now they have a flooded and vulnerable region that is indefensible and prevent Russians from doing a flanking maneuver. 

An American team did a deepdive water military exercise around the pipeline a month or two prior. Now saying that's conclusive evidence but...

It's ridiculous how quick you jump to conclusion. A Russian ship on the baltic sea. What a surprise.

Once again, Putin wasn't the biggest benefactor of having the pipeline destroyed. The US were. 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You fail to realize that the supply lines affected by this are Russian's. The place of the counter offensive would be reinforced either way. Now they have a flooded and vulnerable region that is indefensible and prevent Russians from doing a flanking maneuver. 

An American team did a deepdive water military exercise around the pipeline a month or two prior. Now saying that's conclusive evidence but...

It's ridiculous how quick you jump to conclusion. A Russian ship on the baltic sea. What a surprise.

Once again, Putin wasn't the biggest benefactor of having the pipeline destroyed. The US were. 

Dude, you're just making shit up at this point. Russia is 100% on the defensive and has been since Bakhmut fell. They weren't going to suddenly do a flanking maneuver over the river :D  

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Dude, you're just making shit up at this point. Russia is 100% on the defensive and has been since Bakhmut fell. They weren't going to suddenly do a flanking maneuver over the river :D  

This is textbook counter to an offensive: to outflank the supply lines of the invading forces. It's how Russians almost lost their initiative on Bahkmut in the earlier parts. It's crucial to have strong flanks during an incursion forces, otherwise you spearhead is going to get surrounded and isolated. (I wish I could draw an imagine, it's easier to show than tell) 

I don't see how Russian supply lines are improved, I don't see how losing electricity for a dam they had control of since 2014 is worth it, I don't see how Ukrainians doesn't benefit from causing massive chaos on the Russian side and basically protect themselves from one one of their flank that was under the control of Russia.

I'm not saying I'm a war expert and my knowledge of the region is limited but I think my assessment is more fair and logical than ''Russia bad''. You have failed to produce better counter arguments and I'm saying this respectfully. 

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This is textbook counter to an offensive: to outflank the supply lines of the invading forces. It's how Russians almost lost their initiative on Bahkmut in the earlier parts. It's crucial to have strong flanks during an incursion forces, otherwise you spearhead is going to get surrounded and isolated. (I wish I could draw an imagine, it's easier to show than tell) 

I don't see how Russian supply lines are improved, I don't see how losing electricity for a dam they had control of since 2014 is worth it, I don't see how Ukrainians doesn't benefit from causing massive chaos on the Russian side and basically protect themselves from one one of their flank that was under the control of Russia.

I'm not saying I'm a war expert and my knowledge of the region is limited but I think my assessment is more fair and logical than ''Russia bad''. You have failed to produce better counter arguments and I'm saying this respectfully. 

Ok breh whatever you say :ben: