Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

So how do you guys feel about the situation in Sudan? 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

its an internal power struggle between 2 generals. Are you really trying to compare that with a country invading and occupying its neighbor while not even trying to hide its genocidal ambitions towards that country?

….everytime you try to discuss geopolitics, you just make yourself look like more and more of a 🤡

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Just asking 

Even Twinblade realizes how fucking stupid you are :kaz:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Even Twinblade realizes how fucking stupid you are :kaz:

Twinblade and his warmongering bullshit is a bad side to him. It's strange you share that with a conservative. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Twinblade and his warmongering bullshit is a bad side to him. It's strange you share that with a conservative. 

Twinblade is not a warmonger neither am I. 

You go right to dishonesty.... Your go to ploy when you get destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Twinblade is not a warmonger neither am I. 

You go right to dishonesty.... Your go to ploy when you get destroyed. 

You're telling me if it were Ukraine invading Russia you'd be pro Russia woop woop

People who are not warmongers are willing to talk about peace negotiations

.. you know.. to save human lives? That's kind of important right? 

Edited by Cooke
8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're telling me if it were Ukraine invading Russia you'd be pro Russia woop woop

People who are not warmongers are willing to talk about peace negotiations

.. you know.. to save human lives? That's kind of important right? 

Here we ago again... I just posted about this in the other thread. 

Are you special needs? Dishonest or just have the memory of a gold fish? 

You're  once again bringing up a topic you already got obliterated on, which you ran away from and now acting as if it wasn't discussed already. 

Surrendering land/surrendering to Russia isn't peace.  Peace is Russia leaving Ukraine and ending the invasion. 

We have been through this a million times... Yet.. You're here pretending we haven't and now also misrepresenting my position. 

I'm leaning towards you're just a fucking idiot.

Edited by Goukosan

Shame on Ukrainians for exercising their right to self defense given to them by international law and also shame on warmongering western countries for giving them the means to do so. If only they dropped their arms and let Russia take over so we could have peace 🤡

On 5/2/2023 at 4:39 PM, Twinblade said:

Shame on Ukrainians for exercising their right to self defense given to them by international law and also shame on warmongering western countries for giving them the means to do so. If only they dropped their arms and let Russia take over so we could have peace 🤡

Lmao when have I ever said that? They have every fucking right to defend themselves. Is a prolonged war the best course of action if they want to have any men left in their country? Probably not. Peace negotiations are how wars usually end. Fighting to the last man is not going to win Ukraine the war. 

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmao when have I ever said that? They have every fucking right to defend themselves. Is a prolonged war the best course of action if they want to have any men left in their country? Probably not. Peace negotiations are how wars usually end. Fighting to the last man is not going to win Ukraine the war. 

Please explain to me how you have peace with an enemy that doesn't want peace? Any 'peace' at this point will be temporary and grossly in Russia's favor. Do you really think that Russia, who has been invaded more countries than anyone else in the past century, will suddenly become a force for peace in Europe once they get rewarded for their aggression in Ukraine? Do you really think Ukraine is going to let them occupy up to a quarter of their country and be in a perfect position to attack again in the future? 

Why don't you beg Russia for peace instead of putting the blame on the west and Ukraine? You do know that Russia could literally end the war at any point by just making the decision to respect international law and withdraw right? And I don't know why you keep acting like Ukraine is somehow unaware of the people they're losing. Ukrainians are willing to die for their country, because thats the price they're willing to pay for their freedoms. The question you should be asking is how many Russians will be willing to die for Putin's imperialistic ambitions? Because I can guarantee you it won't be many. There's a reason Putin hasn't announced any additional waves of mobilization, because he knows how deeply unpopular it would be within Russian society.

Russia's on the backfoot, so much so that they're already preparing their population for more military losses. To force Ukraine to accept an unjust peace and put their country at risk for future aggression is just pure naivete

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-putin-grooms-russians-for-ukraine-war-loss-in-leaked-propaganda-manual

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Please explain to me how you have peace with an enemy that doesn't want peace? Any 'peace' at this point will be temporary and grossly in Russia's favor. Do you really think that Russia, who has been invaded more countries than anyone else in the past century, will suddenly become a force for peace in Europe once they get rewarded for their aggression in Ukraine? Do you really think Ukraine is going to let them occupy up to a quarter of their country and be in a perfect position to attack again in the future? 

Why don't you beg Russia for peace instead of putting the blame on the west and Ukraine? You do know that Russia could literally end the war at any point by just making the decision to respect international law and withdraw right? And I don't know why you keep acting like Ukraine is somehow unaware of the people they're losing. Ukrainians are willing to die for their country, because thats the price they're willing to pay for their freedoms. The question you should be asking is how many Russians will be willing to die for Putin's imperialistic ambitions? Because I can guarantee you it won't be many. There's a reason Putin hasn't announced any additional waves of mobilization, because he knows how deeply unpopular it would be within Russian society.

Russia's on the backfoot, so much so that they're already preparing their population for more military losses. To force Ukraine to accept an unjust peace and put their country at risk for future aggression is just pure naivete

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-putin-grooms-russians-for-ukraine-war-loss-in-leaked-propaganda-manual

It's strange how you suddenly believe left wing media when it comes to the war in Ukraine after they spent years peddling fake Russian interference story. Do you not think the media is now trained to just be anti Russia propaganda at every turn? 

Remember Russians were killing American soldiers in Afghanistan ? Lol no

Remember the  Russian Pee tape? Lol no

The steel dossier? Lol no

Not to mention all the COVID shit they lied about 🤣

But now suddenly all the reporting is accurate when it comes to a country fighting Hilary Clinton and the media's enemy number 1. 

Take a step back Twinblade and be a tad more skeptical. 

Edited by Cooke
21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's strange how you suddenly believe left wing media when it comes to the war in Ukraine after they spent years peddling fake Russian interference story. Do you not think the media is now trained to just be anti Russia propaganda at every turn? 

But now suddenly all the reporting is accurate when it comes to a country fighting Hilary Clinton and the media's enemy number 1. 

Yeah, you’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re a Russia apologist anymore. You think the only path to peace is through disarming Ukraine and essentially forcing them to surrender to Russia. In all your peace loving posts, I haven’t seen you demand once that the aggressor simply leave Ukraine’s territory. Don’t you think that would be the quickest and simplest path to peace?  

Who am I kidding, you probably still buy into the narrative that NATO forced Russia to invade Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lmfao at your appeal of ignorance.... Comrade Cooke :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Remember when blew up a maternity hospital?

Remember when they blew up a theater in Mariupol with 300 civilians inside? 

Remember when a few weeks ago there were videos circulating of there mercenaries beheading captured Ukrainians? 

This shit is just the tip of the ice berg, they do this shit daily. And to think they're doing this to a country they have invaded because they dared edge away from the Russian sphere of influence and towards democracy. 

Also as far as pre-war Russian shit goes they've tried to assassinate two people in the UK and succeeded with one. I don't know much about what they did in Syria but apparently it was brutal. Look at the wars in Georgia and Chechnya. Shit, go back further and look at what they did during the second world war (murdering something like 22,000 polish POW's). Artificially created famines. It's just endless. 

Cooke this country is garbage, and it's completely fucking naive to think if they invaded Ukraine and won in 3 days like they planned they would settle for that and the region would go back to peace and stability. Its nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Cell said:

Remember when blew up a maternity hospital?

Remember when they blew up a theater in Mariupol with 300 civilians inside? 

Remember when a few weeks ago there were videos circulating of there mercenaries beheading captured Ukrainians? 

This shit is just the tip of the ice berg, they do this shit daily. And to think they're doing this to a country they have invaded because they dared edge away from the Russian sphere of influence and towards democracy. 

Also as far as pre-war Russian shit goes they've tried to assassinate two people in the UK and succeeded with one. I don't know much about what they did in Syria but apparently it was brutal. Look at the wars in Georgia and Chechnya. Shit, go back further and look at what they did during the second world war (murdering something like 22,000 polish POW's). Artificially created famines. It's just endless. 

Cooke this country is garbage, and it's completely fucking naive to think if they invaded Ukraine and won in 3 days like they planned they would settle for that and the region would go back to peace and stability. Its nonsense. 

Oh I know it's a shit hole country. So is Ukraine. Both are incredibly corrupt horrible places. I just don't get why we care about Ukraine so much? Did we care when Russia invaded Afghanistan or Georgia? No. 

Also who blew up the Nordstream pipeline?

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Oh I know it's a shit hole country. So is Ukraine. Both are incredibly corrupt horrible places. I just don't get why we care about Ukraine so much? Did we care when Russia invaded Afghanistan or Georgia? No. 

:kaz:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-05-04 at 7:26 PM, Cooke said:

Also who blew up the Nordstream pipeline?

Can’tnadians don’t understand shit. :mj: You probably don’t even understand why Canada exists in the first place.

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Can’tnadians don’t understand shit. :mj: You probably don’t even understand why Canada exists in the first place.

Lmao do you? 

• Haha 1