Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Those Ukrainian missiles were launched as defensive measure against the Russian missle barrage. 

If Russia didn't launch a missle attack Ukraine would have no need to launch defensive measures. 

Nice try though. 

Obviously. There is no doubt this wouldn't have happened if Russia weren't attacking Ukraine. That's not the fucking point and you know it. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Obviously. There is no doubt this wouldn't have happened if Russia weren't attacking Ukraine. That's not the fucking point and you know it. 

That's the only point.  Any other BS you try to spin from this is irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I care about the truth, the truth is not some impressive thing that I've gone out of my way for. And also this is probably for the best it was Ukraine. A half a step back from ww3. 

If you were actually hoping it was Russia that would be incredibly stupid and short sighted.. 

Ok comrade. I never even specified in my original post that it was a Russian or Ukrainian missile, you just wanted the opportunity to take a stance that benefits Russia…

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ok comrade. I never even specified in my original post that it was a Russian or Ukrainian missile, you just wanted the opportunity to take a stance that benefits Russia…

Sorry the truth is so bothersome 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That's the only point.  Any other BS you try to spin from this is irrelevant. 

The media and Zelensky immediately demanded action for something that didn't even happen. That's the fucking point. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Sorry the truth is so bothersome 

The truth is that Russia fired missiles near Poland’s border. Theres always a chance any of them could have gone off course and landed in Poland even if not for Ukraine’s defense. Stop trying to defend Russia’s recklessness.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The truth is that Russia fired missiles near Poland’s border. Theres always a chance any of them could have gone off course and landed in Poland even if not for Ukraine’s defense. Stop trying to defend Russia’s recklessness.

Yes, that's not being disputed Twinblade. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Yes doofus the action taken was they investigated it and found it was a defensive missle... Anything else? 

Edited by Goukosan

So here is the move. It's perfectly fine to be concerned about how much money we're giving to the Ukrainians. That however is a civil and complex conversation to have and the right has to make weird baseless attacks and turn everything in to a food fight. 

The single biggest enemy of the Right is empathy. It's not enough to disagree or even get their way. They have tear people down, dehumanize and degrade them in order to look like they are actually arguing for a good outcome. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It’s definitely disappointing how some right wingers I used to have some respect for (including Candace) are completely on the opposite side of the field when it comes to Ukraine.

Don't know why you're disappointed. It's par for the course with them on this.