Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

His hand bends like he's waving/greeting someone. Its very unfortunate that you're still buying into Russia's blatantly misleading propaganda, I really expected better than this from you Cooke.

literally a post after he typed this:

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Have I once praised Putin? Nope. Not once, not even close. Try again 

We noticed immediately back in 2018 when Cooke started adopting right-wing talking points.

We now notice immediately in 2022 when Cooke started adopting Putin-Russian talking points.

To be fair, some of those talking points originated through both those places.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

literally a post after he typed this:

We noticed immediately back in 2018 when Cooke started adopting right-wing talking points.

We now notice immediately in 2022 when Cooke started adopting Putin-Russian talking points.

To be fair, some of those talking points originated through both those places.

They literally wear Nazi patches. I'm not saying Ukraine is a nazi haven or something.  But the Azov battalion aren't good guys. 

BBC propaganda I suppose. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

They literally wear Nazi patches. I'm not saying Ukraine is a nazi haven or something.  But the Azov battalion aren't good guys. 

BBC propaganda I suppose. 

LOL I didn't know you invade an entire country because of a group of guys.

Its amazing how you keep on responding exactly how a Russian stooge would.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think it's hilarious that anyone thinks Putin would invade a country to fight off Nazis lol. 

Exactly...........he's going to say that HE DIDN'T SAY THAT

But.........he just brought up Nazis...........why else would you be bringing that up, unless you are saying that you "understand" why Russia would invade an entire fucking country.

Like as if he UNDERSTANDS the reasoning that has no justification, whatsoever.:tom:

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

His hand bends like he's waving/greeting someone. Its very unfortunate that you're still buying into Russia's blatantly misleading propaganda, I really expected better than this from you Cooke.

Why would you expect better from Cooke? Lmfao. 

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why would you expect better from Cooke? Lmfao. 

Lol because they agree on everything else they are equally uninformed about. This just happens to the one subject Twincel knows about. 

Lmfao this whole thread Twincel is like "omygosh Cooke, I can't believe you're thinking this way!" 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
11 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL I didn't know you invade an entire country because of a group of guys.

Its amazing how you keep on responding exactly how a Russian stooge would.

It's hilarious how you're OK with Nazis now. 

28 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I love how you keep on thinking that giving me Putin's reasoning for INVADING A COUNTRY is somehow going to help you look less stupid.:drake:

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Putin is out here fighting Nazis, he appreciates your support. 

I don't support Russia invading Ukraine. But if you can't even accept basic reality...

Edited by Cooke
55 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Remember when you refused to acknowledge that Buffalo shooter was racist despite knowing this information? 

Screenshot_20221115_114637.thumb.jpg.0c5fb6b40f982c275e149be688077787.jpg

You downplay and ignore racism more than anyone on this site except DynamiteCuck. Now you are some how convinced Nazis exist in the Ukraine and fucking Vladimir Putin is fighting to stop them.

Lol Even if 100% convincing evidence comes out there are Nazis cintillong the government there, there is no way I'm buying Putin started a way because of it. 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I don't support Russia invading Ukraine. But if you can't even accept basic reality...

He didn't invade, its a peace mission to liberate Ukraine from the Nazis, like the one you posted. 

Putin appreciates your support :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He didn't invade, its a peace mission to liberate Ukraine from the Nazis, like the one you posted. 

Putin appreciates your support :salute:

Nuance isn't a gift of yours eh? You really have an issue with being hardliner on everything, it's always black and white. You'd made a great politician. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Remember when you refused to acknowledge that Buffalo shooter was racist despite knowing this information? 

Screenshot_20221115_114637.thumb.jpg.0c5fb6b40f982c275e149be688077787.jpg

You downplay and ignore racism more than anyone on this site except DynamiteCuck. Now you are some how convinced Nazis exist in the Ukraine and fucking Vladimir Putin is fighting to stop them.

Lol Even if 100% convincing evidence comes out there are Nazis cintillong the government there, there is no way I'm buying Putin started a way because of it. 

So you agree Ukraine has a Nazi problem? 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Nuance isn't a gift of yours eh? You really have an issue with being hardliner on everything, it's always black and white. You'd made a great politician. 

Lmfao you of all people talking about Nuance, that's rich:drake: