Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

Russia just launched a massive attack on Ukraine’s infrastructure with 100 missiles, leaving millions of people without electricity, heat, or water at a time when temperatures have plummeted. That’s not a problem but hey, if you squint at this one picture you can see a random guy with a far right patch on his uniform :lemming:

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have no idea, but I know Putin doesn't give a fuck about that. 

Probably not. Doesn't change the facts on the ground either. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That Nuance at work I see :umad:

So YOU do agree with Putin that Ukraine has a Nazi problem.  Once again he appreciates your support :salute:

Putin says the sky is blue 

Omg you believe a Putin talking point!!! Got you bitch!!

28 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Putin says the sky is blue 

Omg you believe a Putin talking point!!! Got you bitch!!

Well it's not like you were pushing Russia's idea of a peace deal and now you’re trying to say Ukraine as a whole has a Nazi problem.... Putin is proud of you comrade :salute:

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well it's not like you were pushing Russia's idea of a peace deal and now you’re trying to say Ukraine as a whole has a Nazi problem.... Putin is proud of you comrade :salute:

Russia's idea of peace? When have they even said this?

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Actually Cooke is right, there are nazis in Ukraine 

They’re called Russian soldiers :mjpls:

They are more like Russian imperialist Pigs 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No but it changes your narrative trying to make make him look like the good guy. 

Make Putin look like a good guy? Oh my fucking Christmas. :lemming:

55 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Make Putin look like a good guy? Oh my fucking Christmas. :lemming:

You're literally using Putin's talking points as a reason for you to UNDERSTAND why Ukraine would be getting invaded.

Yeah..............that's exactly what you are doing, by trying to insinuate that Ukraine did something to DESERVE Putin's actions.

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently 2 missiles went off course and struck a town in Poland, killing 2 polish people. Oh boy things are about to get VERY interesting…..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-convenes-emergency-meeting-with-world-leaders-after-missile-strike-hits-poland?via=twitter_page

Very interesting 

43 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It was a Ukrainian air defense missile that tried to intercept a Russian missile and either went off course or failed. But the blame still lies 100% with Russia, you know the same country that started this war for no reason and in the process fired thousands of missiles at Ukraine including at civilian infrastructure.  

Poland’s president already came out and made a statement blaming Russia and not Ukraine after finding out about the origins of the missile strike. 

it’s still impressive how you go out of your way to somehow absolve Russia in this war or pin the blame on the country being invaded.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It was a Ukrainian air defense missile that tried to intercept a Russian missile and either went off course or failed. But the blame still lies 100% with Russia, you know the same country that started this war for no reason and in the process fired thousands of missiles at Ukraine including at civilian infrastructure.  

Poland’s president already came out and made a statement blaming Russia and not Ukraine after finding out about the origins of the missile strike. 

it’s still impressive how you go out of your way to somehow absolve Russia in this war or pin the blame on the country being invaded.

I care about the truth, the truth is not some impressive thing that I've gone out of my way for. And also this is probably for the best it was Ukraine. A half a step back from ww3. 

If you were actually hoping it was Russia that would be incredibly stupid and short sighted.. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Those Ukrainian missiles were launched as defensive measure against the Russian missle barrage. 

If Russia didn't launch a missle attack Ukraine would have no need to launch defensive measures. 

Nice try though. 

Edited by Goukosan