Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No a simple crash is not what most news channels reported. 

Yes, yes it is. 

You get the point. I understand you get your news from Twitter so it's alright, I'll let it slide.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Yes, yes it is. 

You get the point. I understand you get your news from Twitter so it's alright, I'll let it slide.

Mr YouTube video himself :kaz:

Did you take the time to actually watch the videos or you just read the headlines? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mr YouTube video himself :kaz:

Did you take the time to actually watch the videos or you just read the headlines? :umad:

Yeah, they're reporting on a Wagner social media that says it's not a crash. 

This doesn't make it an official confirmed statement and not a single news channel present it as such as their headline. Because this isn't like the dramatic morons that immediately jump to conclusions like you follow on Twitter.

You're embarrassing yourself right now.

6 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Yeah, they're reporting on a Wagner social media that says it's not a crash. 

This doesn't make it an official confirmed statement and not a single news channel present it as such as their headline. Because this isn't like the dramatic morons that immediately jump to conclusions like you follow on Twitter.

You're embarrassing yourself right now.

Just like I thought you only read headlines :kaz:

Official confirmed statements by Russia? Have you just started following Russia? Has Putin ever admitted to killing his detractors? 

Nope..

But they all seem to fall out a window and die, fall down some stairs and die, or get poisoned and now it's just an "innocent crash" of his latest detractor. 

Lmfao 

A preliminary U.S. intelligence assessment has found that the plane crash presumed to have killed Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin was intentionally caused by an explosion, according to U.S. and Western officials.

The explosion falls in line with Russian President Vladimir Putin's "long history of trying to silence his critics."

Bbbut a YouTube headline said something different :awww:

If I post something from Twitter, I make sure the person has receipts or links to back up what they're saying unlike you I don't blindly believe shit just because :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Official confirmed statements by Russia? Have you just started following Russia? Has Putin ever admitted to killing his detractors?

No, I'm saying a social media post from Wagner is not an official story. 

But they all seem to fall out a window and die, fall down some stairs and die, or get poisoned and now it's just an "innocent crash" of his latest detractor. 

Let me be clear on this, I don't believe it's an accident. The point is, it is shown as such on the news right now as a presumed accident, which you seem to have an issue with for some reason despite the fact I've more than proven it is the case.

Bbbut a YouTube headline said something different :awww:

I'm not arguing that it's a possibility. But it is a fact that a crash and is what was getting reported. I mean there are no conclusive evidence at the moment. This is why I refer to Twitter, mainstream news might suck but they won't jump to such conclusions on day one without some kind of hard evidence. No doubt the clowns you follow on Twitter did though.

You were wrong, I was right. It's ok, it's not even something that should warrant such a debate. You don't have to die on a hill because of some headlines. You were just being contrarian because it's me. I could say the sky is blue and you'd probably object to it. 

Edited by Mr. House
4 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

No, I'm saying a social media post from Wagner is not an official story. 

Let me be clear on this, I don't believe it's an accident. The point is, it is shown as such on the news right now as a presumed accident, which you seem to have an issue with for some reason despite the fact I've more than proven it is the case.

I'm not arguing that it's a possibility. But it is a fact that a crash and is what was getting reported. I mean there are no conclusive evidence at the moment. This is why I refer to Twitter, mainstream news might suck but they won't jump to such conclusions on day one without some kind of hard evidence. No doubt the clowns you follow on Twitter did though.

You were wrong, I was right. It's ok, it's not even something that should warrant such a debate. You don't have to die on a hill because of some headlines. You were just being contrarian because it's me. I could say the sky is blue and you'd probably object to it. 

No one in this thread posted any Twitter posts about this matter.. You're reaching hard :umad:

What the mainstream news reported was that the plan crashed, and showed the videos and pin pointed that the crash did not look "normal" and foul play maybe in play. (explosion or anti air) 

Russian state television said from the jump that there was no fowl play and it was simply a crash. 

As I said in my intial post both you and Cooke would come in here believing Russian state tv. 

And here you are half stepping Bbbut let's give Vladimir the benefit of the doubt despite what's being reported... Don't jump to conclusions about him, leave him alone!!!! :awww:

Just now, Goukosan said:

And here you are half stepping Bbbut let's give Vladimir the benefit of the doubt despite what's being reported... Don't jump to conclusions about him, leave him alone!!!! :awww:

I'm not saying that, at all. No self respect channel is going to post Pregozhin being assassinated as fact without some kind of evidences first. That's it. You were technically wrong. 

I get it now, you really wanted to paint me as a Putin apologist. Despite the fact I already said three times I don't think it's an accident, nor do I think it looks like an accident even. 

You're giving me shit for no good reasons. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Now I’m hearing it might have actually been an explosive device that was brought onboard. This gets more and more interesting.

It would to have been, artillery would have the potential to give away the truth and it's the simplest way. I'm sure Putins people knew he would be on that plane. 

Fox and Friends of all places spitting facts against Viveks Pro Russia, Ukraine should surrender bullshit. 

Even Fox is finally waking up and seeing that the current approach taken by the Biden administration was the best approach. 

Not a single drop of American blood spilled and Russia is self imploding with the attempted military coup and now Putin allegedly taking out the leader of his top mercenary group. 

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

@Mr. House You might like this channel. They've become increasingly more popular since the war broke out and they cover the biggest events on a near daily basis. They're pro-Ukraine but they talk about the bad stuff as well.

Guy with baseball hat had the same exact thought as me on Pregozhin death. This might be some elaborate cover up. Probably not but the whole thing is still weird. Like he points out, Putin usually assassinate his opponents with poison and fake suicides, not grandiose plane crashes. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Fox and Friends of all places spitting facts against Viveks Pro Russia, Ukraine should surrender bullshit. 

Even Fox is finally waking up and seeing that the current approach taken by the Biden administration was the best approach. 

Not a single drop of American blood spilled and Russia is self imploding with the attempted military coup and now Putin allegedly taking out the leader of his top mercenary group. 

One consequence of US/NATO policies has been strengthening the BRICS alliance and the American dollars being dropped as the favored money exchange in massive quantities by a few key countries.

Am I wrong?  

Also, Russian economy is still going strong despite the sanctions and the predictions of many.

The state of their armed forces is debatable but they aren't deconstructed like Brian Kilmeade says so brashly.

If anything, they're reconstructing in some ways. I'd much rather face the dumb large tanks convoy they had in the beginning of the invasion than the well oiled artillery, drones, ballistic strikes with air support they have now. I could be wrong but I think they have at the very least improved in terms of tactics. They had immense losses for sure though, that is not debatable but they're still there, still fighting every day and still having some successes. 

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

One consequence of US/NATO policies has been strengthening the BRICS alliance and the American dollars being dropped as the favored money exchange in massive quantities by a few key countries.

Am I wrong?  

Also, Russian economy is still going strong despite the sanctions and the predictions of many.

The state of their armed forces is debatable but they aren't deconstructed like Brian Kilmeade says so brashly.

If anything, they're reconstructing in some ways. I'd much rather face the dumb large tanks convoy they had in the beginning of the invasion than the well oiled artillery, drones, ballistic strikes with air support they have now. I could be wrong but I think they have at the very least improved in terms of tactics. They had immense losses for sure though, that is not debatable but they're still there, still fighting every day and still having some successes. 

1) The sanctions are the long game not the short game. 

It's long term effect is already kicking in and will get worse for Russia over time. 

"The U.S. surpassed Russia as the top oil supplier to Europe at the end of last year as sanctions targeting Russia’s energy sector took hold." 

Russia used to supply 1/3 (33%) of Europe's oil as of Dec 22 it's down to 6%.  The effects of this will be felts through 2023 and beyond. 

2) Their currency is tanking month by month as their inflation continues to spike. 

" The Central Bank of Russia at an emergency meeting on Tuesday (Aug 15th 2023) jacked up interest rates by 350 basis points to 12% in a bid to halt a rapid depreciation of the ruble currency, which slumped to a 17-month low of near 102 to the dollar on Monday."

3) Today, the US dollar (USD) is the most prominent currency in the world. This is tied to the fact that the US has the largest economy in the world, along with the dollar’s use globally.

4) Spin all you want, Russia's army perceived strength has PLUMMETED since the start of the war with Ukraine.  The supposed super power is holding struggling against Ukraine.  There was an attempted military coup by Putin's top mercenary, who is now alleged to have been killed by Putin. You're taking what Brian said literary when you know damn well what he meant. 

5) NATO now is stronger than ever,  Finland became the latest country to join the Alliance on 4 April 2023. Currently, four additional partner countries have declared their aspirations to NATO membership: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Sweden and Ukraine.

Putin had hoped to weaken NATO and stop the chance of Ukraine being brought into the alliance.  So far his main goals have been a failure. 

6) To Fox's point, all this was accomplished with not one single drop of American troops blood being spilled or American troops being deployed. 

• Upvote 1