Ratchet and Clank wins Outstanding Technical Achievement at D.I.C.E Awards (TLHBFR)

Well it’s official, Ratchet and Clank won best graphics of 2021.

:dbry:Flopza who?

:freeman: All the lemshits that kept lying to themselves that Flopza looked better now have egg on their faces.

565428B7-93B5-4D4C-8A32-4AFF3398F733.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Flopza :cruise:

Halo :tom:

Xbox :lawl:

I don't care for most MS first party games but Forza Horizon is an amazing series. Easily the best arcade racing game out there.

I'd take FH5 over Ratchet any day of the week, personally.

Don't care for Forza Motorsport though.

You guys remember that we, justifiably, trashed Sony and what they were doing with the Playstation 3, because they didn't have games that took advantage of the hardware at or near launch, and they weren't fulfilling what they were promising.

In retrospect, we learned that the PS3's Cell Architecture was very problematic, but eventually those developers found their way into making amazing looking games . It took about 3 years, roughly 28-36 months before those great looking games arrived.

Here were are, 15 months, and look at how Sony and their management and their studios are running like a well-oiled machine.

We got Miles Morales, we got Demon Souls remade as a tech demo showcase, we got Returnal.

And to cap that off, we have two stone-cold Top-of-the-Class graphics showcases in Ratchet & Clank and Horizon 2.

Within the first 15 months.

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 2
Just now, jehurey said:

You guys remember that we, justifiably, trashed Sony and what they were doing with the Playstation 3, because they didn't have games that took advantage of the hardware at or near launch, and they weren't fulfilling what they were promising.

In retrospect, we learned that the PS3's Cell Architecture was very problematic, but eventually those developers found their way into making amazing looking games . It took about 3 years, roughly 28-36 months before those great looking games arrived.

Here were are, 15 months, and look at how Sony and their management and their studios are running like a well-oiled machine.

We got Miles Morales, we got Demon Souls remade as a tech demo showcase, we got Returnal.

And to cap that off, we have two stone-cold Top-of-the-Class graphics showcases in Ratchet & Clank and Horizon 2.

Within the first 15 months.

yeah, it's crazy how different things are from the ps3 gen. man....i used to trash the ps3 so hard, at first. but man...uncharted 2 blew my mind with its visuals.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it's crazy how different things are from the ps3 gen. man....i used to trash the ps3 so hard, at first. but man...uncharted 2 blew my mind with its visuals.

like you can clearly tell that every executive associated with Sony Computer Entertainment learned that lesson and vowed to never get caught making such a mistake again.

And that's when they also stripped Sony Japan from designing the hardware, and they put it in the hands of a creepy American nerd.

But one thing is for sure, Sony execs have now established how to manage and coordinate game release schedules as tight as ANYBODY in the business.

• Like 1
Just now, jehurey said:

like you can clearly tell that every executive associated with Sony Computer Entertainment learned that lesson and vowed to never get caught making such a mistake again.

And that's when they also stripped Sony Japan from designing the hardware, and they put it in the hands of a creepy American nerd.

But one thing is for sure, Sony execs have now established how to manage and coordinate game release schedules as tight as ANYBODY in the business.

yeah, church lady cerny is the man when it comes to hardware (minus the ps5's aesthetics)

• Like 1