Now with Elden Ring out and dominating both Metacritic and sales charts...

Does Nintendo have the balls to release BOTW2 and go toe to toe with it?  Or do they cower and delay till next March? :smugcena:

I'm only half joking...  But it would be amazing to see BOTW2 come out and have the two compete for GOTY.  Would kinda be exciting. :whew: 

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Elden Ring sucks loser 

why are you so bitter recently, the last few posts of you were just bitching and moaning :D  cheer up my niggo

18 minutes ago, kaz said:

why are you so bitter recently, the last few posts of you were just bitching and moaning :D  cheer up my niggo

It does suck and "professional" reviewers proved that they are worthless shits.  Gamespot gave it a fucking 10 and the game is a mess.  How do you give a game that is a mess a 10?   

23 minutes ago, lostfool said:

It does suck and "professional" reviewers proved that they are worthless shits.  Gamespot gave it a fucking 10 and the game is a mess.  How do you give a game that is a mess a 10?   

Works great on GodStation :juggle: no mess here, just greatness

50 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Do you have a vrr set? Having played 20+ hours on Xbox I’ve came across one visible slowdown for a whole 2 seconds. 

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Do you have a vrr set? Having played 20+ hours on Xbox I’ve came across one visible slowdown for a whole 2 seconds. 

Buh buh teh VRR.  Yes dip shit I have a VRR set.  You shouldn't have to use that so the stuttering caused by the awful frame time issues doesn't cut your eyeballs. 

• Like 3