And another one….Lems can’t catch a break. Where are the tools? (TLHBFR)

Another multiplat struggles to maintain a smooth framerate on the Xbox Series L consoles :dbry:

Should MS be sued? They flat out lied about the capabilities of the Series L.  Years of hyping Tflops and GPU capabilities and this is where we are now lol.

:hest:This is just beyond embarrassing at this point.

TLHBFR again!

“Bbut …bu….bu..but teh VRR”

0C8EAD2A-A18B-4BE0-887B-0504D8985C3F.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • dead 3
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another multiplat struggles to maintain a smooth framerate on the Xbox Series L consoles :dbry:

Should MS be sued? They flat out lied about the capabilities of the Series L.  Years of hyping Tflops and GPU capabilities and this is where we are now lol.

:hest:This is just beyond embarrassing at this point.

TLHBFR again!

“Bbut …bu….bu..but teh VRR”

0C8EAD2A-A18B-4BE0-887B-0504D8985C3F.jpeg

The new damage control I see LemiJ testing out is...

"developers are optimizing the PS5 version more than series X, that's why you're getting better performance and obviously they're doing that to get back on Sony's good side" 

:sabu:

• dead 3
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The new damage control I see LemiJ testing out is...

"developers are optimizing the PS5 version more than series X, that's why you're getting better performance and obviously they're doing that to get back on Sony's good side" 

:sabu:

You're a fucking clown :mj:

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're a fucking clown :mj:

On 2022-02-22 at 3:19 PM, Remij said:

They obviously had to out more effort into Sonys version to make up for how completely embarrassing it was before.  They want to be back on Sonys good side.

🤡 Clown ass LemiJ :sabu:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

🤡 Clown ass LemiJ :sabu:

That's literally the only time I've ever said that... and that's because it's true for CP2077.  That game was trash on PS and needed serious work :tom:

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, you did say that dumb shit. Doesn't mater if it was once... You still said it :sabu:

It's applicable in this situation retard.  Game was straight garbage on PS and was pulled from the store.  CDPR definitely sucked some Sony dick to get it back on. 

Lmfao dude I clown your ass when it comes to knowledge about computer tech.  I could explain to you exactly why the PS5 wins when it does and why it loses when it does as well... but explaining that to you is useless. :hest:

Sheep talking about tech :rofl:

• NPC 1
53 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's applicable in this situation retard.  Game was straight garbage on PS and was pulled from the store.  CDPR definitely sucked some Sony dick to get it back on. 

Lmfao dude I clown your ass when it comes to knowledge about computer tech.  I could explain to you exactly why the PS5 wins when it does and why it loses when it does as well... but explaining that to you is useless. :hest:

Sheep talking about tech :rofl:

Bbbut I only said stupid shit once :awww:

You probably still don't know why what you said is fucking stupid :sabu:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Bbbut I only said stupid shit once :awww:

You probably still don't know why what you said is fucking stupid :sabu:

Nobody gives a shit what you think Sheep... you're mad cause I'm right.  CDPR owed Sony a solid after the terrible shit garbage port of the game that had to be removed from the Store... after CDPR told cows to go to cry to Sony to get their refunds :cruise: 

:rofl: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody gives a shit what you think Sheep... you're mad cause I'm right.  CDPR owed Sony a solid after the terrible shit garbage port of the game that had to be removed from the Store... after CDPR told cows to go to cry to Sony to get their refunds :cruise: 

:rofl: 

Lmfao look at him go:sabu:

All that is irrelevant as to why the Xbox version is worse you dumb cunt. They can optimize both versions dip shit. 

CDPR sabotaged the Xbox version because they owed Sony a solid :awww:

We've been hearing all kind of excuses since launch as to why the series X continues to lag behind PS5.   

What excuse will come up with next month? 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

^look at these idiot sheep :rofl: 

"bubu it'z teh new damage contrul Lemijjjj iz using now :adhd:"

LMAO literally the two least technically inclined/informed people on this board... stuck like flies on shit to the fact that I'm right.  They've got to dumb it down to something they can Jerry-Gouko-round for forever...  rockeyes.gif

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO literally the two least technically inclined/informed people on this board... stuck like flies on shit to the fact that I'm right.  They've got to dumb it down to something they can Jerry-Gouko-round for forever...  rockeyes.gif

he's getting pissed because his excuse for using a stupid excuse that even gouko said was a new excuse in his original post.

you confirmed that very thjing when you said "I only used it once"

what? are you changing your story now, and implying that you've been using this excuse many times over for a while now?:mjgrin:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

CDPR sabotaged the Xbox version because they owed Sony a solid :awww:

Awwww.. Whipe up your tears butter cup. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

CDPR sabotaged the Xbox version because they owed Sony a solid :awww:

Awwww.. Whipe up your tears butter cup. 

They didn't sabotage it... lmfao it runs 60 most of the time like the PS5.. just a couple of stress sections drop it down a bit further... which is fixed by VRR.  Less noticeable FPS drops and stutters than the PS5 version currently. :shrug: 

And yep.. they owed Sony a solid by focusing on that version... after they fucked them over by telling people to talk to Sony for a refund  :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
6 hours ago, Remij said:

They didn't sabotage it... lmfao it runs 60 most of the time like the PS5.. just a couple of stress sections drop it down a bit further... which is fixed by VRR.  Less noticeable FPS drops and stutters than the PS5 version currently. :shrug: 

And yep.. they owed Sony a solid by focusing on that version... after they fucked them over by telling people to talk to Sony for a refund  :rofl: 

Look at all that cope :umad: