Hey where's VRR and Dolby Vision on PS5?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine needing VRR so your games don't cut your eyeballs with screen tearing and judder.  Lemshits are retarded.

it's actually 6 tf, but the vrr makes it, occasionally, feel like 12

LOL, did you guys not see the Vincent Teoh video on Xbox's Dolby Vision?       Games that do not have Dolby Vision directly programmed into the game by the developer, but

5 hours ago, Vini said:

You peasant cows still using HDR for games and where's VRR? This is shit Sony promised 2 years ago did they not? 

In the latest beta firmware that just went out. Unlike microshit, Sony doesn't rush shit out. it perfects it. :banderoos:

LOL, did you guys not see the Vincent Teoh video on Xbox's Dolby Vision?

Games that do not have Dolby Vision directly programmed into the game by the developer, but instead running off of the universal Dolby Vision implementation from the Xbox OS....is broken and not displaying properly.

:tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, did you guys not see the Vincent Teoh video on Xbox's Dolby Vision?

Games that do not have Dolby Vision directly programmed into the game by the developer, but instead running off of the universal Dolby Vision implementation from the Xbox OS....is broken and not displaying properly.

:tom:

wait, isn’t Vincent the one that said Horizon FW looked like shit? 

:bena: 

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

wait, isn’t Vincent the one that said Horizon FW looked like shit? 

:bena: 

In one game mode, and he made another video in which he showed settings to fix it.

:tom: Another ghost backfire

also ghost just tried to change the topic from Dolby VIsion to talking about Horizon Forbidden West in this thread........and he thought I wouldn't notice. LOL

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
Just now, ghostz said:

That’s about HDR, it doesn’t mention anything about IQ.. did you actually think that would work? :kaz:

No. Vinvent Teoh didn't complain about IQ.

He complained about HDR dimming when you are moving the camera under certain scenarios.

You just self-owned yourself.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:You got it completely wrong regarding Vincent Teoh.

All because you didn't want to answer Vincent Teoh discovering that Dolby Vision is mostly broken for Xbox at the OS level.

:blessed:Oh my god, this is a classic ghost backfire now.:blessed:

• dead 1
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Vinvent Teoh didn't complain about IQ.

He complained about HDR dimming when you are moving the camera under certain scenarios.

You just self-owned yourself.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:You got it completely wrong regarding Vincent Teoh.

All because you didn't want to answer Vincent Teoh discovering that Dolby Vision is mostly broken for Xbox at the OS level.

:blessed:Oh my god, this is a classic ghost backfire now.:blessed:

That was one of the many things he complained about :tom:

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Source?

Read it in a thread on reddit a while back. Someone claiming to be in the beta program. Could be absolute bullshit. Trying to find the reddit thread. I know they rolled it out into their TVs with new firmware as well. So I don't really have a reason to doubt the dude. 

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Read it in a thread on reddit a while back. Someone claiming to be in the beta program. Could be absolute bullshit. Trying to find the reddit thread. I know they rolled it out into their TVs with new firmware as well. So I don't really have a reason to doubt the dude. 

Cmon bruh