Hey where's VRR and Dolby Vision on PS5?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine needing VRR so your games don't cut your eyeballs with screen tearing and judder.  Lemshits are retarded.

it's actually 6 tf, but the vrr makes it, occasionally, feel like 12

LOL, did you guys not see the Vincent Teoh video on Xbox's Dolby Vision?       Games that do not have Dolby Vision directly programmed into the game by the developer, but

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Just spoke to Jim Ryan. he said, "gd, baby, we just generated 46% of all revenue in the console market. don't worry." homeboy always dodging answers n' shit.

Tell home boy he looks like retarded Matt Damon

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Bigger question should be where are the Xbox’s 12 Tflops? All them Tflops and the console is still struggling to break the 50fps barrier in games :freeman:.

FF0EC9DD-60E6-4CB6-AEC7-660D45617713.jpeg

it's actually 6 tf, but the vrr makes it, occasionally, feel like 12 :whew:

• Geese 1
  • dead 2
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

That was one of the many things he complained about :tom:

No, his video was about an HDR problem when you moved the camera.

You literally are confusing that with the DF video.

ANother ghost backfire.:blessed:

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

Read it in a thread on reddit a while back. Someone claiming to be in the beta program. Could be absolute bullshit. Trying to find the reddit thread. I know they rolled it out into their TVs with new firmware as well. So I don't really have a reason to doubt the dude. 

Actually Vincent Teoh made a video in which he talks about it, just yesterday. I've timestamped the video to 1:32

he says that its supposed to be coming during this month.

Which is what he's been saying since his videos about the new line of televisions at the CES show in January.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, his video was about an HDR problem when you moved the camera.

You literally are confusing that with the DF video.

ANother ghost backfire.:blessed:

he talks about way more issues, lmfao the entire cover of the video is referring to something other than HDR :D 

your own source just smacked the fuck out of you (this isn’t even the first time :D )

• Geese 1
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

he talks about way more issues, lmfao the entire cover of the video is referring to something other than HDR :D 

your own source just smacked the fuck out of you (this isn’t even the first time :D )

LOL I love how he still thinks that his tangent is working, even though I have noticed it and mentioned it from the very beginning.

No answer for Vincent Teoh declaring that Dolby Vision at the Xbox OS level is broken, eh?

That's what I thought.:blessed::tom:

Lemmings are lile children learning a naughty word, they repeat it over and over again every chance they get. If you were to look up VRR on google trends it probably skyrockets right around thw time the DF Elden Ring article drops. I really wish we could just shove them all into a furnace, for real.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings are lile children learning a naughty word, they repeat it over and over again every chance they get. If you were to look up VRR on google trends it probably skyrockets right around thw time the DF Elden Ring article drops. I really wish we could just shove them all into a furnace, for real.

It actually sky rocketed at launch, when PS4.5 released without a promised feature. 

On 2022-03-02 at 10:55 AM, ghostz said:

Even Sonys TVs support VRR, lol. I’d imagine it will come out soon.. but smh, this was a feature promised by Sony. 

Cows make jokes about be bragging about VRR, but it’s heavenly tech. Hope they get to try it out soon. :reg:

I actually bought a X900H specifically for its integration with PS5, which includes VRR support. So admittedly im pretty disappointed.

Every streaming service you use has switched to Dolby Vision for a reason, it's superior to HDR. 

Sony's cheap ass doesn't want to pay for the licenses. 

Cows in here making excuses for inferior technology

Edited by Vini
5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Every streaming service you use has switched to Dolby Vision for a reason, it's superior to HDR. 

Wait, PS5 doesn’t even support it for movies?

The lemmings are so stupid, and have just proven that they have no credibility regarding tech specs.:tom:

41 minutes ago, Vini said:

35 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Wait, PS5 doesn’t even support it for movies?

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah you gotta watch Netflix in HDR like it's 2018

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos is passed through to the tv which decodes Dolby Vision, and the home theater receiver which decodes Dolby Atmos.

Like every other 4K UHD blu ray player would do.

:tom:you guys literally don't know the first thing..........OR you're too stupid to setup your home theater systems.

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The lemmings are so stupid, and have just proven that they have no credibility regarding tech specs.:tom:

Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos is passed through to the tv which decodes Dolby Vision, and the home theater receiver which decodes Dolby Atmos.

Like every other 4K UHD blu ray player would do.

:tom:you guys literally don't know the first thing..........OR you're too stupid to setup your home theater systems.

And yet… my DV enabled TV can’t run PS5 in DV?????