Elden Ring UK Sales (PHYSICAL + DIGITAL) : 41 % Playstation, 31% PC, 29% Xbox (TLHBFR)

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I didn't change any metric you dumbass...  That's the metric they use when they post the threads to begin with :drake: 

No, no one has ever used a "gap" metric.

Its always been to see how much more the Playstation sales are compared to Xbox relative to the percentage of their userbase.

We presume that the Playstation has outsold the Xbox by.....oh, I'd say 17 million to 12 million, so that's almost a 1.5:1 ratio.

So PS games selling more isn't really a surprise.

What we're seeing here is that Xbox owners overperformed their ratio here at launch.

And all I'm saying is that it won't be that way for long, these were just starved Xbox gamers who have nothing to play...........and Playstation owners just dropped $70 on Horizon Forbidden West, and they're getting ready to drop another $70 on GT7.

And even THEN.........they still out-purchased lemmings who haven't played a game since December and have nothing to purchase anytime soon, besides their rental service.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vrr will make xbox feel closer to 50%

In my last Elden Ring sales thread, Lemij was arguing with me that the PC and Xbox versions were a lot higher than PS if you added digital sales and the idiot was citing Steam Spy.    

I don't know why lemmings still think digital sales will make up the gap in game sales for Xbox.  News flash... Xbox doesn't sell enough games to make up any gaps, digital or retail or otherwise. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All that Spin for Xbox to still sell the least amount :umad:

Playstation owners just spent $70--and I do mean the whole $70, because they didn't even buy the PS4 version--of Horizon Forbidden West.

Playstation owners also have their $70 set aside for Gran Turismo 7.

So now they're realizing that Elden Ring dropped in between those two games, and that's another $70.

.............and they STILL out-purchased Xbox owners.............who ain't got shit to play and were starving for a new game (see: ghost as a reference point).:mjgrin:

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1

:mjgrin: All the mental gymnastics in the world won't save you Lemij.

Xbox has had absolutely nothing all year, Elden Ring is the first worthwhile game to release on the platform and you lemshits still didn't buy it :roff:

Cows that already have their plates full with Sifu, HFW, and GT7 were still able to make up the bulk of the sales.

:kaz: You can't dodge the L. Just accept it, YOU GOT FUCKING REKT.

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.bf4ca73b984f82eb831ac24d0cccdbf7.jpg

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, no one has ever used a "gap" metric.

Its always been to see how much more the Playstation sales are compared to Xbox relative to the percentage of their userbase.

:drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

yeah man.

i love how you know these ratios won't hold up after launch..............which will be around the time you no longer mention this "gap" anymore.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah man.

i love how you know these ratios won't hold up after launch..............which will be around the time you no longer mention this "gap" anymore.

I don't need them to hold up...

That's like saying the initial physical sales percentages that FIREPOWER posted wouldn't hold up either... Why weren't you telling him they wouldn't hold up when he posted them in the first place?:drake: 

I don't need them to hold up...

That's like saying the initial physical sales percentages that FIREPOWER posted wouldn't hold up either... Why weren't you telling him they wouldn't hold up when he posted them in the first place?:drake: 

because nobody gives a shit, because we all expect the Playstation physical sales to end up being on top.

This is funny that you think this is the best you can do. LOL

While nobody else is giving a shit. You ended up typing an entire thread dedicated to it.

That's some Frank Grimes shit, right there, bud.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because nobody gives a shit, because we all expect the Playstation physical sales to end up being on top.

This is funny that you think this is the best you can do. LOL

While nobody else is giving a shit. You ended up typing an entire thread dedicated to it.

That's some Frank Grimes shit, right there, bud.

LOL leave the thread then sweetie :drake: 

LOL leave the thread then sweetie :drake: 

LOL no, this thread has now converted into, yet another, "watch Lemij shit his pants in public" thread.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL no, this thread has now converted into, yet another, "watch Lemij shit his pants in public" thread.

^ @-GD-X now he doesn't want to talk about the topic anymore...  Seems pretty obvious his plan is now just to shitpost since I've completely shut down his pathetic attempts to damage control... and he knows it.

^ @-GD-X now he doesn't want to talk about the topic anymore...  Seems pretty obvious his plan is now just to shitpost since I've completely shut down his pathetic attempts to damage control... and he knows it.

go cry somewhere else.

this is firepower's thread in which he's laughing at.....................................lemmings.

and you happened to enter here with a fury.

Gee, wonder why that is?:patrice:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

go cry somewhere else.

this is firepower's thread in which he's laughing at.....................................lemmings.

and you happened to enter here with a fury.

Gee, wonder why that is?:patrice:

LMFAO I've smacked him so hard half the pimples on his face popped :rofl: 

This is where he's at now.. "bubub this is a thread for us to laugh at......lemmings.. you're ruining it" :cry: 

:cruise: 

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO I've smacked him so hard half the pimples on his face popped :rofl: 

This is where he's at now.. "bubub this is a thread for us to laugh at......lemmings.. you're ruining it" :cry: 

:cruise: 

He cried to GD.

GD simply started eating popcorn

:lawl:Bilbo Backfire Beggins #3:lawl:it actually happened.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• dead 1

This is the key to lemshit trickery. They exploit the unknown, if you dont know sales numbers they tell you xbox is definitely ahead. When all their lies fall apart they move onto some other excuse. What an awful faction.

• Upvote 1