[VGC] Gran Turismo 7’s microtransactions have gone live, and GT Sports’ $5 cars now cost $40.

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

How does Halo's micro transactions impact gameplay? Do you ever not self own yourself? :tom:  Halo is also FTP..GT is $70 :tom: 

How does GT7’s microtransactions affect gameplay? Literally everything is unlockable in the game by just playing. There’s no skin or car that you can’t unlock by just playing the game. GT’s microtransactions are for stupid Whales that are too lazy to unlock cars like regular players. Halo’s armors are literally locked behind microtransactions, FOH you clown :cruise:

You think mentioning that Gaylo Midfinite is F2P will save it? When all that shit used to be included for free with older Halo games. MS now locks that shit behind microtransactions and tells you idiots to buy nail polish to access them now and you eat it up like an idiot :sabu:

Its not GT7’s fault that MS can’t sell Halo Midfinite for $70 because nobody wants to play that shit even for free :mickeyj:

28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

How does GT7’s microtransactions affect gameplay? Literally everything is unlockable in the game by just playing. There’s no skin or car that you can’t unlock by just playing the game. GT’s microtransactions are for stupid Whales that are too lazy to unlock cars like regular players. Halo’s armors are literally locked behind microtransactions, FOH you clown :cruise:

You think mentioning that Gaylo Midfinite is F2P will save it? When all that shit used to be included for free with older Halo games. MS now locks that shit behind microtransactions and tells you idiots to buy nail polish to access them now and you eat it up like an idiot :sabu:

Its not GT7’s fault that MS can’t sell Halo Midfinite for $70 because nobody wants to play that shit even for free :mickeyj:

No, you said “unlike halo the transactions don’t impact gameplay” 

54 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, you said “unlike halo the transactions don’t impact gameplay” 

They don’t impact gameplay. I can customize and drive whatever car I want without ever touching microtransactions. That’s not the same shit with Gaylo Midfinite, if there’s a specific armor or paint job I want with Halo I have to spend money on nail polish or $20  for it. It literally affects my gameplay especially if I wanna look different from other Spartans running around the map. GT7 doesn’t have this issue at all. None of the cars, paint jobs or liveries are locked behind a paywall and Credits are so easy to earn for anyone who isn’t a lazy Whale.

Your fake outrage for GT7 is hilarious considering MS Flight Sim 2020 has some of the most expensive microtransactions anywhere and you’ve been out here on the forum promoting that game like a $2 hooker. It also locks airports behind a paywall :hest:

B93B4126-84AB-4B25-9FD9-C75E66B4ED42.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They don’t impact gameplay. I can customize and drive whatever game I want without ever touching microtransactions. That’s not the same shit with Gaylo Midfinite, if there’s a specific armor or paint job I want with Halo I have to spend money on nail polish or $20  for it. It literally affects my gameplay especially if I wanna look different from other Spartans running around the map. GT7 doesn’t have this issue at all. None of the cars, paint jobs or liveries are locked behind a paywall and Credits are so easy to earn for anyone who isn’t a lazy Whale.

Your fake outrage for GT7 is hilarious considering MS Flight Sim 2020 has some of the most expensive microtransactions anywhere and you’ve been out here on the forum promoting that game like a $2 hooker. It also locks airports behind a paywall :hest:

B93B4126-84AB-4B25-9FD9-C75E66B4ED42.jpeg

“It literally impacts gameplay if I want to look different”

you sound like a 7 year old

:cosby2:

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“It literally impacts gameplay if I want to look different”

you sound like a 7 year old

:cosby2:

I sound like a 7 year old for wanting basic customizations that's the staple of every FPS out there?

No wonder Halo Midfinite is dead, when it has morons like you defending it :sabu:

How is wanting customizations for your appearance a bad thing in a modern shooter? The idiots locked it behind a massive paywall and morons like you are spending $20 a piece to get armor customizations that used to be included for free in older Halo games  :drake:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I sound like a 7 year old for wanting basic customizations that's the staple of every FPS out there?

No wonder Halo Midfinite is dead, when it has morons like you defending it :sabu:

How is wanting customizations for your appearance a bad thing in a modern shooter? The idiots locked it behind a massive paywall and morons like you are spending $20 a piece to get armor customizations that used to be included for free in older Halo games  :drake:

WHO is defending halo? Why do you think I like it? :D 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

WHO is defending halo? Why do you think I like it? :D 

Because you're a fucking lemshit and all of you guys worship that shit franchise.

I've also seen you defending and promoting MS Flight Sim and like I showed above that game locks airports behind a paywall, FOH with your fake outrage you lemshit :sabu:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Because you're a fucking lemshit and all of you guys worship that shit franchise.

I've also seen you defending and promoting MS Flight Sim and like I showed above that game locks airports behind a paywall, FOH with your fake outrage you lemshit :sabu:

Flight Sim is free. Why would i ever care to buy extra shit? It’s fun for 5 minutes to see your house. 

Whooooooo do you have me confused with? When do you see me praising Halo or flight sim?

Just now, ghostz said:

Flight Sim is free. Why would i ever care to buy extra shit? It’s fun for 5 minutes to see your house. 

Whooooooo do you have me confused with? When do you see me praising Halo or flight sim?

:mj: In what world is Flight Sim free?

I just literally took these shots from my PC just now :roff:....

FlightSimFailCapture.thumb.JPG.a68a6d746babc80db4c30935f691a48e.JPG

fail2Capture.thumb.JPG.d6de97f5b20df4c553023066ac939c64.JPG

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking moron  :rawf:

25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Gamepass. 

You fucking idiot, GamePass only gives you the standard edition. If you want the extra airports included you have to pay for the premium editions of the game which cost $72 and $96  on top of GamePass.

:dbry: It’s literally in the photo I just posted from the Microsoft Store. How daft can you be? Besides, GamePass is not free regardless, you just owned yourself you dumbass. Quit now while you are behind, there’s no way for you to spin this you moron :freeman:

• dead 1
10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You fucking idiot, GamePass only gives you the standard edition. If you want the extra airports included you have to pay for the premium editions of the game which cost $72 and $96  on top of GamePass.

:dbry: It’s literally in the photo I just posted from the Microsoft Store. How daft can you be? Besides, GamePass is not free regardless, you just owned yourself you dumbass. Quit now while you are behind, there’s no way for you to spin this you moron :freeman:

So you’re claiming ownage because the game has DLC? Lmao, these aren’t things that were available day one fool. You get the full game with gamepass (which I pay less than $60/year for) the rest is DLC. 

you musta been drunk last night :kaz:

who the fuck wants airports in Germany besides Germans living near that airport LOL

Edited by ghostz

"GamePass. Its free"

-Ghost

if your uncle is paying for it374.png

• dead 1
On 2022-03-04 at 10:34 AM, Ramza said:

But you can buy them with in-game currency? That's not a problem then.

Yes you can, but you'll have to grind tons of hours for one car.

This was a problem in GT5 when a classic car cost 20 million credits and the in-game events gave you only so much.

The dumbest thing was capping the credits at 20 million.