Peer reviewed study. The Horse Paste works

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, for starters remdesivir is a medication used for other ailments, and if 300 FUCKING MILLION PEOPLE SUDDENLY NEED TO TAKE SOMETHING.

you

honestly'

think

that

doesn't

affect

the

price
of

something

??????

In a free-market capitalistic society?

Are you stupid?

No seriously.

Are. You. Actually. Stupid?

This is when you go get the shit from India, where it's actually made at anyway. 120 tabs for $90 bucks lol. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ever moving goal posts    Sponsored by Jehurey the dumbfuckiest fucktard on the Internet 

That is not a fucking conflict of interest. you are the dumbest piece of shit garbage human being I've ever spoken to.    They have an INTEREST in it succeeding yes! but that is not a fuckin

And then you just have to ask yourself why it happened the way it did. No one would have made a profit if we just use off label medications to treat covid. The vaccines generated 10s of billions of do

12 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

This is when you go get the shit from India, where it's actually made at anyway. 120 tabs for $90 bucks lol. 

except, so will everybody else.

and guess what india will do with the price when they realize its in suddenly high demand.

Not just high-demand, EMERGENCY demand, from the richest countries?

No, for starters remdesivir is a medication used for other ailments, and if 300 FUCKING MILLION PEOPLE SUDDENLY NEED TO TAKE SOMETHING.

you

honestly'

think

that

doesn't

affect

the

price
of

something

??????

In a free-market capitalistic society?

Are you stupid?

No seriously.

Are. You. Actually. Stupid?

Thank you for ignoring 95% of what I wrote.

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

Thank you for ignoring 95% of what I wrote.

You're the one who MOVED THE SUBJECT to the topic of "hey, its not even expensive"

That's not me.

That was YOU.

And now, that I've completely fucking obliterated you on that point and made you look stupid............you don't want to respond about that topic anymore.

Gee, I wonder why.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're the one who MOVED THE SUBJECT to the topic of "hey, its not even expensive"

That's not me.

That was YOU.

And now, that I've completely fucking obliterated you on that point and made you look stupid............you don't want to respond about that topic anymore.

Gee, I wonder why.

You're the one saying there BIG IVERMECTIN LOBBY like there's some financial gain 😄

Just now, Cooke said:

You're the one saying there BIG IVERMECTIN LOBBY like there's some financial gain 😄

There is a financial gain.

Dude, taking an existing product and suddenly trying to tell people that its an existing cure for the NEW dangerous virus.............was literally lampooned in a movie 10 years ago:

https://youtu.be/CHZ8wx6J36Q

You are talking about its CURRENT VALUE.

Sweetie.............he's making the report in order to RAISE its fucking value. To give it more worth.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There is a financial gain.

Dude, taking an existing product and suddenly trying to tell people that its an existing cure for the NEW dangerous virus.............was literally lampooned in a movie 10 years ago:

https://youtu.be/CHZ8wx6J36Q

You are talking about its CURRENT VALUE.

Sweetie.............he's making the report in order to RAISE its fucking value. To give it more worth.

You are reeeeeeeeeeeaching. 

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You are reeeeeeeeeeeaching. 

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No, I'm not.

Sweetie..........a person association with multiple pro-Ivermectin groups just attempted to write a study promoting Ivermectin.

If you say that you vouch for this study..............you absolutely have lost all credibility criticizing Big Pharma.

I'll bring this up everytime, and you're credibility will be absolutely shot, that you're the idiot that actually tried to peddle a study that was written by two authors with multiple conflicts of interest, this was BROUGHT UP TO YOU.........and you still approved of the article.

No one will ever listen to a single thing you say regarding medical studies or drugs/vaccines.

Please..............please be stupid enough to die on this hill.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not.

Sweetie..........a person association with multiple pro-Ivermectin groups just attempted to write a study promoting Ivermectin.

If you say that you vouch for this study..............you absolutely have lost all credibility criticizing Big Pharma.

I'll bring this up everytime, and you're credibility will be absolutely shot, that you're the idiot that actually tried to peddle a study that was written by two authors with multiple conflicts of interest, this was BROUGHT UP TO YOU.........and you still approved of the article.

No one will ever listen to a single thing you say regarding medical studies or drugs/vaccines.

Please..............please be stupid enough to die on this hill.

When I had COVID back Jan early Feb, I can say for a fact Ivermectin did not help. I had gotten the JNJ two months prior and can tell you, that didn't help either. Slept for 5 days straight. Am I saying that Ivermectin doesn't work? Nah, I'm just saying it nor the damn shot worked on me. 

8 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

When I had COVID back Jan early Feb, I can say for a fact Ivermectin did not help. I had gotten the JNJ two months prior and can tell you, that didn't help either. Slept for 5 days straight. Am I saying that Ivermectin doesn't work? Nah, I'm just saying it nor the damn shot worked on me. 

Cooke is actually okay with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, because its not an mRNA vaccine, its an "old fashioned" vaccine produced the old way.

And J&J vaccine how about a 76% efficacy rate, compared to Moderna and Pfizer's mRNA vaccines with 92%-95% efficacy rate.

Just now, jehurey said:

Cooke is actually okay with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, because its not an mRNA vaccine, its an "old fashioned" vaccine produced the old way.

And J&J vaccine how about a 76% efficacy rate, compared to Moderna and Pfizer's mRNA vaccines with 92%-95% efficacy rate.

I guess mine didn't work then... I rolled a bad constitution check or something. 76% efficacy, and I somehow end up in the 24% getting covid range. I hate needles... that's why I went with the one and done. I'm a pussy when it comes to them. 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

"Almost like the evidence was suppressed "

its just hilarious how you don't have any real study or report that has any credibility.

you have youtube videos............and its from one doctor.

.........and he isn't conducting any studies on his own, he's just interpreting other small studies from other places in his youtube videos.

this is literally the best you can do.

LOL it even link to that shitty non-accredited "online medical journal "cureus.com, and the authors of the study are only responding to people who want more information on using ivermectin and intentionally avoiding responding the comments that are asking specific questions about their study.

its just hilarious how you don't have any real study or report that has any credibility.

you have youtube videos............and its from one doctor.

.........and he isn't conducting any studies on his own, he's just interpreting other small studies from other places in his youtube videos.

this is literally the best you can do.

LOL it even link to that shitty non-accredited "online medical journal "cureus.com, and the authors of the study are only responding to people who want more information on using ivermectin and intentionally avoiding responding the comments that are asking specific questions about their study.

Weird how he says it's a MASSIVE study with hundreds of thousands of people lol. And peer reviewed. Keep wiggling you disgusting little worm.

You know there is a vendetta against ivermectin by big Pharma and by proxy, government, so they could keep using vaccines under EUA. The EUA was only valid if no other alternatives existed. What better way to make an alternative go away then by slandering it, hiding information, and censoring all talk about it on social media platforms. Whodathunkit

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Weird how he says it's a MASSIVE study with hundreds of thousands of people lol.

Ah, so you have other medical journals with peer reviews who come to the same conclusion as him, and also say that its suppressed?

Cool.

Post me to those medical journals.

Actual medical journals................because medical journals do not exist as amateur youtube channels.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you have other medical journals with peer reviews who come to the same conclusion as him, and also say that its suppressed?

Cool.

Post me to those medical journals.

Actual medical journals................because medical journals do not exist as amateur youtube channels.

The ever moving goal posts 

Sponsored by Jehurey the dumbfuckiest fucktard on the Internet 

• dead 2
5 hours ago, Cooke said:

The ever moving goal posts 

Sponsored by Jehurey the dumbfuckiest fucktard on the Internet 

LOL, me pointing out about cureus.com to you for a second time............is supposedly me moving the goal posts.

me asking for actual peer studies that come to the same conclusion as this guy, posted in real medical journals..............is supposedly me moving the goal posts.

Aren't they like the FIRST things we've been asking from you? LOL

LOL, me pointing out about cureus.com to you for a second time............is supposedly me moving the goal posts.

me asking for actual peer studies that come to the same conclusion as this guy, posted in real medical journals..............is supposedly me moving the goal posts.

Aren't they like the FIRST things we've been asking from you? LOL

what makes it an ACTUAL peer reviewed study? A peer reviewed study is a study peer reviewed by peers. lmao. Who cares what fucking site hosts the study? It was REVEWIED BY DOCTORS IN THE FIELD. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

what makes it an ACTUAL peer reviewed study? A peer reviewed study is a study peer reviewed by peers. lmao. Who cares what fucking site hosts the study? It was REVEWIED BY DOCTORS IN THE FIELD. 

oh really, which doctors/institutions.

Remember.............a PEER review would have to be other doctors than the ones listed in that initial study.

So, the names of those authors, you can't repeat those again.

You now have to list OTHER doctors........and OTHER institutions who conducted their own review.

And no, this youtube doctor isn't going to cut it.

[he's going to complain again, isn't he?]

On 2022-03-08 at 2:50 PM, Cooke said:

Cooke, I just wish people listened to peer reviewed studies when it came to vaccines. Almost every death since spring 2021 (excess shots in US at that point) has been due to anti-vaxx lunacy. That's a lot of death.