Peer reviewed study. The Horse Paste works

31 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Cooke, I just wish people listened to peer reviewed studies when it came to vaccines. Almost every death since spring 2021 (excess shots in US at that point) has been due to anti-vaxx lunacy. That's a lot of death.

And the vast majority of deaths have been over the age of 80 vaccinated and unvaccinated. Forcing kids to get vaccinated for a disease with a statistically zero percent chance of killing them is wrong. 

Screenshot_20220319-210008.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ever moving goal posts    Sponsored by Jehurey the dumbfuckiest fucktard on the Internet 

That is not a fucking conflict of interest. you are the dumbest piece of shit garbage human being I've ever spoken to.    They have an INTEREST in it succeeding yes! but that is not a fuckin

And then you just have to ask yourself why it happened the way it did. No one would have made a profit if we just use off label medications to treat covid. The vaccines generated 10s of billions of do

34 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Cooke, I just wish people listened to peer reviewed studies when it came to vaccines. Almost every death since spring 2021 (excess shots in US at that point) has been due to anti-vaxx lunacy. That's a lot of death.

The thing is, he's not antivax. He's just being anti-anything involving COVID that feels mainstream to him. 

47 minutes ago, Cooke said:

And the vast majority of deaths have been over the age of 80 vaccinated and unvaccinated.  

Mostly the unvaccinated after vaccines were widely available, regardless of age:

Covid-19: Vaccines are highly effective in preventing deaths from delta variant, study indicates | The BMJ

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated and Fully Vaccinated Adults with and Without Booster Doses During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Emergence — 25 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–December 25, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Why do you disagree with peer reviewed studies all of a sudden?

a statistically zero percent chance 

The differential impact of pediatric COVID-19 between high-income countries and low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review of fatality and ICU admission in children worldwide (plos.org)

Forcing kids to get vaccinated   is wrong. 

Straw-man. I Just said I wished people listened to peer reviewed studies for vaccines. Almost all of them say the benefits outweight the risks, and that they work well.

That being said,

Evaluation of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years of Age | NEJM

Direct benefits of preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection in children include protection against severe disease, hospitalizations, and severe or long-term complications, such as MIS-C. Indirect benefits include the likelihood of reduced transmission in the home and in school settings, including transmission affecting vulnerable persons, and safer in-person learning.26-29 Without effective Covid-19 vaccines for this age group, children could potentially become ongoing reservoirs of infection and sources of newly emerging variants.26,30 Covid-19–associated school closures and quarantines also have social and economic costs for families and caregivers.16-19 Widespread vaccination across age groups is therefore essential in ongoing efforts to curtail the pandemic.

"I'm going to trust this 1 peer review study, but ignore the other 99% (an entire field of science) that all disagree with me on another topic."

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Mostly the unvaccinated after vaccines were widely available, regardless of age:

Covid-19: Vaccines are highly effective in preventing deaths from delta variant, study indicates | The BMJ

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated and Fully Vaccinated Adults with and Without Booster Doses During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Emergence — 25 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–December 25, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

The differential impact of pediatric COVID-19 between high-income countries and low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review of fatality and ICU admission in children worldwide (plos.org)

Straw-man. I Just said I wished people listened to peer reviewed studies for vaccines. Almost all of them say the benefits outweight the risks, and that they work well.

That being said,

Evaluation of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years of Age | NEJM

Direct benefits of preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection in children include protection against severe disease, hospitalizations, and severe or long-term complications, such as MIS-C. Indirect benefits include the likelihood of reduced transmission in the home and in school settings, including transmission affecting vulnerable persons, and safer in-person learning.26-29 Without effective Covid-19 vaccines for this age group, children could potentially become ongoing reservoirs of infection and sources of newly emerging variants.26,30 Covid-19–associated school closures and quarantines also have social and economic costs for families and caregivers.16-19 Widespread vaccination across age groups is therefore essential in ongoing efforts to curtail the pandemic.

"I'm going to trust this 1 peer review study, but ignore the other 99% (an entire field of science) that all disagree with me on another topic."

There is no preventig anyone from getting covid. The virus does not care about your vaccine status. 

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

There is no preventig anyone from getting covid. The virus does not care about your vaccine status. 

This is where you pretend the vaccine is not to prevent you from being hospitalized and dying :umad:

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Why are you giving me push back on  most peer reviewed studies on vaccines?   They recommend the vaccine and say it's extremely effective. 

Do you only agree with the one you posted, and not most others?

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Why are you giving me push back on  most peer reviewed studies on vaccines?   They recommend the vaccine and say it's extremely effective. 

Effective at what? Prevention of infection? No. It helps reduce severe symptoms though. Especially high risk people. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This is where you pretend the vaccine is not to prevent you from being hospitalized and dying :umad:

This is where I said what I said and it means what I said. But this is the part where you try to twist my words. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Effective at what? 

Maybe read the peer review study I posted, it clearly talks about death and disease.

I'm glad you accept the fact most people should get vaccinated, as per most peer reviewed studies on vaccines.

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

This is where I said what I said and it means what I said. But this is the part where you try to twist my words. 

What you said has nothing to do with the study he is talking about :umad:

9 hours ago, Substatic said:

He only likes doctors (nurses) and studies that tell him what he wants to hear. 

Cooke encompasses the entire venn diagram of "problem people" since the whole COVID thing began.

because there are DIFFERENT types of COVID deniers.

-There's the people who are clearly just focused on wanting to blame China, or blame "powerful interests" working within China, and there's a conspiracy to unleash the virus.

And then there's:

-Masks don't work, none of the social distancing and restrictions work. In fact, they make it worse. And they affect our freedum!!!!

And then there's Vaccine-based conspiracy, people and those are broken down into two sections:

-The Vaccine is dangerous, we don't know what it does 10-20 years from now!!! It was RUSHED THROUGH!!!

-The vaccine is meant to control people, its a big ol' scam by the pharmaceutical industry.

And then there's the people that simply just want to downplay COVID and the concept of a novel coronavirus in which the human species has had little contact with before:

-"COVID is nothing. Its just the flu. SO what people get sick? That happens all the time. SO what if people die from getting the flu. That happens all the time. This isn't anything major."

I give them a general name: COVID Feet-Draggers.

They just drag their feet on any of those talking points.

Cooke has, throughout every single part of this pandemic, adopted every single one of those positions. It really is amazing how much bitterness and contempt he holds.

He's wrong today.

He was wrong two years ago.

He was still wrong a year ago.

He will remain wrong 5 years from now.

When people are mocking and making fun of these COVID feet-draggers ten years from now, he's going to keep his mouth shut and be silent, as those other adults are laughing.

I'll be laughing at him, as well.