February NPD: Back to LAST for PS5, Elden Ring smacks Horizon FW

Just now, Remij said:

LOL no... I called Jimbo a failure... because he's failing to meet the demand

:hest:He's worry about Jim Ryan right now.

He is literally showing us that he was a hypocrite last night, and now this afternoon.:blessed:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in other words ps5 is back to sold out and xbox is being firesale'd to a new low every week, after 1 year on the market        

Sheep can't play elden ring so they went back to bore of the wild 

he knows he already lost his scaremongering argument   you could say he's being rendered......................inert

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

:hest:He's worry about Jim Ryan right now.

He is literally showing us that he was a hypocrite last night, and now this afternoon.:blessed:

I'm laughing at him, failing...

Just like I'm laughing at you, failing too LOL

:omglol: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, it's not your problem...  Shareholders are seeing their money go... up.  You're not investing in Xbox... you're investing in MS....

And no.. there are no rumblings that this past console is the last one.  That's already been debunked.

Since it is all a part of the same company technically I am invested in xbox as well. It's like someone saying they're invested in Sony but don't care how the playstation division is doing. 

I mean a day ago share price was $290 a share. Now it's $279 a share. A month ago it was $300 a share. There's a reason MS won't release their xbox sold numbers, it's because the stock would tank further. 

I imagine a lot of this has to do with Activision also pushing back the newest CoD to 2023 and the amount of people willing to upgrade to Windows 11.

• Like 1
Just now, Sublyminal said:

Since it is all a part of the same company technically I am invested in xbox as well. It's like someone saying they're invested in Sony but don't care how the playstation division is doing. 

I mean a day ago share price was $290 a share. Now it's $279 a share. A month ago it was $300 a share. There's a reason MS won't release their xbox sold numbers, it's because the stock would tank further. 

I imagine a lot of this has to do with Activision also pushing back the newest CoD to 2023 and the amount of people willing to upgrade to Windows 11.

Ah, so you're well aware of shareholders asking what they're purchasing next... right?

You're so concerned.. are you?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm laughing at him, failing...

Just like I'm laughing at you, failing too LOL

:omglol: 

No, you're telling us to be worried about Jim Ryan and Sony.

Look at these meltdowns:

13 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes, they are failing.  Failing to meet demand.  And you're failing too, to make a point that matters.

When you can't keep up with demand, and your audience is buying the competition.. even to hold them over...  That's a big failure.

And I'm glad people are settling for Xbox.  They're settling for the best Elden Ring experience for sure. 

People are settling right in and playing some games on GamePass too... while you remain butthurt after Jerry-go-rounding with multiple people for multiple days straight :hest: 

MS is continuing to settle their way into NPD victories month after month... more potential GamePass subscribers who might get hooked on it :blessed: 

Yea Jim DOES have a problem on his hands.  He can't make enough consoles... and it's about to get worse for Jimbo with the disruption of Neon gas from Ukraine affecting chip production as well.

Going to be even harder for them to meet all that demand.  That SQUANDERED potential.

All those Xboxes on shelves are going to come in handy for gamers looking for a new next gen console any time soon.  :glad: 

Meanwhile Jimbo will be accelerating plans to bring the catalog over to PC... because PS5 sales will slow :hehe: 

It's perfect :juggle: 

You ARE making excuses, because it helps you feel better... about Xbox selling more than PS in 3 out of the last 4 months.

That's all there is to it.

Xbox is selling more.  They have actual consoles to sell.  Sony doesn't... and that's their failure.

:blessed: 

Maybe you should give an actual PS gamer who will play games YOUR PS5... since you only use it when you're forced to :will:

You've literally caught trying to tell me how I should feel.

:hest:

"neon gas from Ukraine":lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I can't believe I didn't catch that, the first time around.

There's gotta be a trans punk band with that name, somewhere.:hest:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And do you see Gamepass subscription numbers increasing at ANY RATE REMOTELY CLOSE to what Netflix had grown when they started their streaming service 10-12 years ago?

Hell, let's not compare them with Netflix.

Let's try Disney+.

No wait, that's still not fair. Let's try HBOm-no wait, that still isn't even close.

Let's try Peacock or Paramount Plus:drake: People already consider THOSE services to be not-very-successful.

Do you even see GamePass approaching those subscription numbers?

I really don't see Gamepass going much higher than what they're currently at. I see it topping out at around 28 million. Sure they rake in $250 million a month from the 25 million subs they have right now. However, how much do they pay out for server costs plus licensing of certain games, etc? 

It's an interesting concept but they have to be able to grow the service bigger than their base and right now, it just doesn't seem to be happening... which is why they're begging Sony to allow it on PlayStation. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're telling us to be worried about Jim Ryan and Sony.

Look at these meltdowns:

You've literally caught trying to tell me how I should feel.

:hest:

"neon gas from Ukraine":lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I can't believe I didn't catch that, the first time around.

There's gotta be a trans punk band with that name, somewhere.:hest:

^look at this fucking meltdown :lawl: 

LOL he doesn't know neon gas is used in chip lithography and that 50% of it comes from Ukraine alone :tom: 

He's not going to be laughing for long :hehe: 

4 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I really don't see Gamepass going much higher than what they're currently at. I see it topping out at around 28 million. Sure they rake in $250 million a month from the 25 million subs they have right now. However, how much do they pay out for server costs plus licensing of certain games, etc? 

It's an interesting concept but they have to be able to grow the service bigger than their base and right now, it just doesn't seem to be happening... which is why they're begging Sony to allow it on PlayStation. 

Nintendo and Playstation absolutely see this as an opportunity to cut Xbox and potentially have them starve to the point where Microsoft might consider pulling the plug.

At this point, both Nintendo and Sony are saying to themselves "why they released a Roku-like device yet?"

And they've come to realize that xCloud is barely able to handle 5-10 million people at the same time.........they're not going to handle 20, 30, 40, 60, 80 million people playing modern games through the cloud.

Not to mention the cost would be so ridiculous that it doesn't even make sense anymore.

And, we saw Microsoft try to double XBL Gold about a year ago, and they pulled back when people freaked out.

Something is going to give. Microsoft is either going to start reducing the quality of games that they're licensing, or they're going to try and push for a subscription price increase.

Because their ORIGINAL PLAN...........which was the service to start growing at an impressive rate, is simply not happening.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah, so you're well aware of shareholders asking what they're purchasing next... right?

You're so concerned.. are you?

I bet you think the millions of shareholders get a voice in that.... we don't. Do you know how this actually works? Places like the Vanguard Group, BlackRock Inc, State Street Corp. They have all of the say.  Between those 3 alone, they control 19% of Microsoft. 

So basically what you had was VanGuard, BlackRock and State Street get together and say, go for it. What's next? 

Little stockholders like me, we aren't asked for our opinions on stuff. Though I don't consider $200k a small number, but I digress, when it comes to VanGuard I'm small potatoes in the eyes of Microsoft's board.  

• Like 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Nintendo and Playstation absolutely see this as an opportunity to cut Xbox and potentially have them starve to the point where Microsoft might consider pulling the plug.

At this point, both Nintendo and Sony are saying to themselves "why they released a Roku-like device yet?"

And they've come to realize that xCloud is barely able to handle 5-10 million people at the same time.........they're not going to handle 20, 30, 40, 60, 80 million people playing modern games through the cloud.

Not to mention the cost would be so ridiculous that it doesn't even make sense anymore.

And, we saw Microsoft try to double XBL Gold about a year ago, and they pulled back when people freaked out.

Something is going to give. Microsoft is either going to start reducing the quality of games that they're licensing, or they're going to try and push for a subscription price increase.

Because their ORIGINAL PLAN...........which was the service to start growing at an impressive rate, is simply not happening.

^look how worried he is... that GamePass... a service he's subscribed to.... isn't successful :tom: 

It's continually growing :blessed: 

And the more NPD wins Xbox has over Playstation... the more people there are to potentially sub :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

I bet you think the millions of shareholders get a voice in that.... we don't. Do you know how this actually works? Places like the Vanguard Group, BlackRock Inc, State Street Corp. They have all of the say.  Between those 3 alone, they control 19% of Microsoft. 

So basically what you had was VanGuard, BlackRock and State Street get together and say, go for it. What's next? 

Little stockholders like me, we aren't asked for our opinions on stuff. Though I don't consider $200k a small number, but I digress, when it comes to VanGuard I'm small potatoes in the eyes of Microsoft's board.  

Uh... no shit you don't LOL :drake: 

And yes... I know they said what's next.

And what's next is that MS is going to continue to look for developers/publishers to add to the team...

Are you selling or what?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh yeah, the cloud isn't going to be able to handle that much throughput or be able to make up for people's connections. Now, if everyone had 1GB/s connections then maybe, but the average person has a 50MB/s connection to their home. 

I have a feeling honestly that $10 a month is their absolute break-even. If they tried to lower it to $5 to bring in more people they would lose millions every month. Something that would spook the stockholders. 

As a stockholder, I don't really want to lose any more money if it continues to tank. I'm not going to lie, when I saw it drop $11 in the last day, it spooked me. My absolute out is if it drops to $250 though. So hopefully they turn it around. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Neon Gas from Ukraine over here is trying to project the things he's doing onto me.

Trying to GAS me, if you will.

Holy shit he's melting down HARD now..  LOL exceeding Chernobyl levels actually :lawl: 

He didn't know Ukraine puts out 50% of the worlds neon gas supply... used in chip lithography... and he's trying desperately to laugh his way out of looking retarded :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Holy shit he's melting down HARD now..  LOL exceeding Chernobyl levels actually :lawl: 

He didn't know Ukraine puts out 50% of the worlds neon gas supply... used in chip lithography... and he's trying desperately to laugh his way out of looking retarded :cruise: 

c28B8Ej.jpg

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Uh... no shit you don't LOL :drake: 

And yes... I know they said what's next.

And what's next is that MS is going to continue to look for developers/publishers to add to the team...

Are you selling or what?

At $250 I will sell. That's as much as I'm willing to lose. You got from $300 a share down to $279 that causes a lot of questions.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Oh yeah, the cloud isn't going to be able to handle that much throughput or be able to make up for people's connections. Now, if everyone had 1GB/s connections then maybe, but the average person has a 50MB/s connection to their home. 

I have a feeling honestly that $10 a month is their absolute break-even. If they tried to lower it to $5 to bring in more people they would lose millions every month. Something that would spook the stockholders. 

As a stockholder, I don't really want to lose any more money if it continues to tank. I'm not going to lie, when I saw it drop $11 in the last day, it spooked me. My absolute out is if it drops to $250 though. So hopefully they turn it around. 

Be clear... that you're talking about MS as a whole... and not specifically Xbox... :bena: 

Because it sounds like you're attributing fluctuations in the market specifically to Xbox alone...

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Dude..............a person with a gaming PC that was built from 2014-2015 onwards should be able to play most if not ALL games on GamePass.

And it only cost $5 for PC GamePass, they don't even pay for XBL Gold.

And their subscriptions are just stagnate at around the mid-25 million mark.

They should've have 20 to 30 million subscriptions from PC owners, alone.

And they don't.