February NPD: Back to LAST for PS5, Elden Ring smacks Horizon FW

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Of course you only care about the here there minor wins (while still being dead last) because that all they will get :sabu:

I don't need them to beat anyone else.  They just have to do well.  And 3 of the last 4 months, they've done better than Playstation :shrug: 

It's going to take time.  Right now small wins is all there are to be made.

The point is.... people are buying Xboxes.... despite you guys saying nobody was and that they're rotting on store shelves. :reg: 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in other words ps5 is back to sold out and xbox is being firesale'd to a new low every week, after 1 year on the market        

Sheep can't play elden ring so they went back to bore of the wild 

he knows he already lost his scaremongering argument   you could say he's being rendered......................inert

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't need them to beat anyone else.  They just have to do well.  And 3 of the last 4 months, they've done better than Playstation :shrug: 

It's going to take time.  Right now small wins is all there are to be made.

The point is.... people are buying Xboxes.... despite you guys saying nobody was and that they're rotting on store shelves. :reg: 

they are on store shelves.

go compare the best buy website right now. take a good look at which listings have yellow boxes which signify that they are in stock, and which webpage has nothing but grayed out boxes signifying that its completely sold out and unavailable.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-series-x-and-s/xbox-series-x-and-s-consoles/pcmcat1586900952752.c?id=pcmcat1586900952752

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-5/ps5-consoles/pcmcat1587395025973.c?id=pcmcat1587395025973

Its not even close. You're celebrating the PS5 simply not having stock during early 2022.

Just now, jehurey said:

they are on store shelves.

go compare the best buy website right now. take a good look at which listings have yellow boxes which signify that they are in stock, and which webpage has nothing but grayed out boxes signifying that its completely sold out and unavailable.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-series-x-and-s/xbox-series-x-and-s-consoles/pcmcat1586900952752.c?id=pcmcat1586900952752

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-5/ps5-consoles/pcmcat1587395025973.c?id=pcmcat1587395025973

Its not even close. You're celebrating the PS5 simply not having stock during early 2022.

No, I'm celebrating Xbox outselling PS.

I don't care what your excuses are.  If Sony can't produce enough... then that's too damn bad for them.

Xbox IS SELLING MORE.

3 out of the last 4 months :tom5: 

Series S was a smart move by MS. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, I'm celebrating Xbox outselling PS.

Because of PS5's not available.

That's not "out" doing anything.

:tom:you can try deluding yourself all you want

the smoking piece of evidence is video game sales percentage by platform.......you already know who wins those. that isn't remotely up for debate.

we all know which platform gamers are looking to buy as their first choice.

Just now, jehurey said:

Because of PS5's not available.

That's not "out" doing anything.

:tom:you can try deluding yourself all you want

the smoking piece of evidence is video game sales percentage by platform.......you already know who wins those. that isn't remotely up for debate.

we all know which platform gamers are looking to buy as their first choice.

Yes it is.  They are outselling them in NA.  Period.

We certainly know which gamers are left disappointed by Sony because they can't buy PS5s.

Sony's failure. :feelsbadman:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes it is.  They are outselling them in NA.  Period.

its probably elden ring that spurned people to settle, that's right, settle for just getting a Xbox series S so that they can play the game

sony didn't fail in the slightest, Jim Ryan delivered 17 million PS5's within the first year, during the middle of a pandemic.

Not anticipating PS5 demand to be even greater than PS4 demand is considered.................failure?:drake:

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its probably elden ring that spurned people to settle, that's right, settle for just getting a Xbox series S so that they can play the game

sony didn't fail in the slightest, Jim Ryan delivered 17 million PS5's within the first year, during the middle of a pandemic.

Not anticipating PS5 demand to be even greater than PS4 demand is considered.................failure?:drake:

Yes, they are failing.  Failing to meet demand.  And you're failing too, to make a point that matters.

When you can't keep up with demand, and your audience is buying the competition.. even to hold them over...  That's a big failure.

And I'm glad people are settling for Xbox.  They're settling for the best Elden Ring experience for sure. 

People are settling right in and playing some games on GamePass too... while you remain butthurt after Jerry-go-rounding with multiple people for multiple days straight :hest: 

MS is continuing to settle their way into NPD victories month after month... more potential GamePass subscribers who might get hooked on it :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes, they are failing.  Failing to meet demand.  And you're failing too, to make a point that matters.

When you can't keep up with demand, and your audience is buying the competition.. even to hold them over...  That's a big failure.

And I'm glad people are settling for Xbox.  They're settling for the best Elden Ring experience for sure. 

People are settling right in and playing some games on GamePass too... while you remain butthurt after Jerry-go-rounding with multiple people for multiple days straight :hest: 

MS is continuing to settle their way into NPD victories month after month... more potential GamePass subscribers who might get hooked on it :blessed: 

:hest:look at the rant this poor guy is doing at 3 in the morning over Jim Ryan selling 17 million PS5's

this is what genuine butthurt on a video game forum looks like

he's now trying to pawn off his own four-day butthurt on me. LOL

That's not going to work, sweetie.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest:look at the rant this poor guy is doing at 3 in the morning over Jim Ryan selling 17 million PS5's

this is what genuine butthurt on a video game forum looks like

he's now trying to pawn off his own four-day butthurt on me. LOL

That's not going to work, sweetie.

He's mad because Xbox outsold PS.... again :freeman:

Maybe Sony can pull more units from Japan and try harder to beat MS in North America :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

He's mad because Xbox outsold PS.... again :freeman:

He's now trying to pawn off his anger on me, after he got caught making a rant.

Sweetie........PS5 is on top, no amount of cheap $300 consoles that remain sitting on store shelves is going to change that.

Jim Ryan sure does have a problem on his hands, more people want the PS5 than the previous console that utterly whopped Xbox's ass.

Damn, problems, problems.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's now trying to pawn off his anger on me, after he got caught making a rant.

Sweetie........PS5 is on top, no amount of cheap $300 consoles that remain sitting on store shelves is going to change that.

Jim Ryan sure does have a problem on his hands, more people want the PS5 than the previous console that utterly whopped Xbox's ass.

Damn, problems, problems.:tom:

Yea Jim DOES have a problem on his hands.  He can't make enough consoles... and it's about to get worse for Jimbo with the disruption of Neon gas from Ukraine affecting chip production as well.

Going to be even harder for them to meet all that demand.  That SQUANDERED potential.

All those Xboxes on shelves are going to come in handy for gamers looking for a new next gen console any time soon.  :glad: 

Meanwhile Jimbo will be accelerating plans to bring the catalog over to PC... because PS5 sales will slow :hehe: 

It's perfect :juggle: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea Jim DOES have a problem on his hands.  He can't make enough consoles... and it's about to get worse for Jimbo with the disruption of Neon gas from Ukraine affecting chip production as well.

Going to be even harder for them to meet all that demand.  That SQUANDERED potential.

All those Xboxes on shelves are going to come in handy for gamers looking for a new next gen console any time soon.  :glad: 

Meanwhile Jimbo will be accelerating plans to bring the catalog over to PC... because PS5 sales will slow :hehe: 

It's perfect :juggle: 

:tom:this is so hilarious to see this guy losing his shit and trying to call a 17-million-in-its-first-year sales performance a failure

I have actually gotten him to do a Dynocrap "da cliff is coming" statement.

:blessed:It actually happened.:blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:this is so hilarious to see this guy losing his shit and trying to call a 17-million-in-its-first-year sales performance a failure

I have actually gotten him to do a Dynocrap "da cliff is coming" statement.

:blessed:It actually happened.:blessed:

It's hilarious seeing you make more excuses for Sony.... losing the past 3 out of 4 months :tom5: 

In the middle of the night no less.... after already arguing for hours with Ghostz in 3 different threads :pavarotti:

Just now, Remij said:

It's hilarious seeing you make more excuses for Sony....

Actually I'm just laughing at your butthurt.

I don't need to make excuses for a company that just sold 17 million $500 consoles during its first year, during a pandemic.

:hest:he's now trying to backtrack and accuse others of looking like pathetic fanboys, after not one, but TWO 3am rants in which he is genuinely butthurt about the PS5 LOL

I'm screenshotting those posts, because there's a good chance he's going to wanna try and delete what he typed.

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually I'm just laughing at your butthurt.

I don't need to make excuses for a company that just sold 17 million $500 consoles during its first year, during a pandemic.

:hest:he's now trying to backtrack and accuse others of looking like pathetic fanboys, after not one, but TWO 3am rants in which he is genuinely butthurt about the PS5 LOL

I'm screenshotting those posts, because there's a good chance he's going to wanna try and delete what he typed.

You ARE making excuses, because it helps you feel better... about Xbox selling more than PS in 3 out of the last 4 months.

That's all there is to it.

Xbox is selling more.  They have actual consoles to sell.  Sony doesn't... and that's their failure.

:blessed: 

Maybe you should give an actual PS gamer who will play games YOUR PS5... since you only use it when you're forced to :will:

Just now, Remij said:

You ARE making excuses

No, I'm not.

A console that sells 17 million in its first year doesn't need to make excuses.

There are less Xbox Series consoles manufactured than there were PS5's.

Yet the Xbox is the console that still currently sits on store shelves.

There's nothing you can say that's going convince anybody that the Xbox is the successful one.:drake:

You're the one trying to convince people.

That's excuses, coming from you.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not.

A console that sells 17 million in its first year doesn't need to make excuses.

There's nothing you can say that's going convince anybody that the Xbox is the successful one.:drake:

You're the one trying to convince people.

That's excuses, coming from you.

^more excuses :mj: 

bubu

LMFAO shut the fuck up dude.. you've been yapping (and losing) all day :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

^more excuses :mj: 

No. there is no excuses.

I'm stating facts:

This is pretty much you getting checkmate'd

its why you don't want to respond to it.

here's comes the part where you try to laugh it off......it doesn't work......so you start getting angry

except the only twist is that you're pathetically doing it at 4 in the morning. LOL

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox Series X ia still last for both unit sales and Dollar sales for 2022 just like it was last in 2021 for both measures. 

Series X scrapes by with some minor wins here and there but it's still dead last for the year so far:umad:

There have been two months in 2022. If Xbox beats PS5 in March, PS5 will be last in units sold and $$ made.