February NPD: Back to LAST for PS5, Elden Ring smacks Horizon FW

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Be clear... that you're talking about MS as a whole... and not specifically Xbox... :bena: 

Because it sounds like you're attributing fluctuations in the market specifically to Xbox alone...

No, if you look at one of my previous post I mentioned all of MS. I'd honestly like to see the games division split off from the company. It would just make more sense. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in other words ps5 is back to sold out and xbox is being firesale'd to a new low every week, after 1 year on the market        

Sheep can't play elden ring so they went back to bore of the wild 

he knows he already lost his scaremongering argument   you could say he's being rendered......................inert

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Be clear... that you're talking about MS as a whole... and not specifically Xbox... :bena: 

Because it sounds like you're attributing fluctuations in the market specifically to Xbox alone...

Their biggest newsworthy move, was regarding Xbox.

So, if the stock price goes down,people are going to put 2 and 2 together.

They'll probably take another stock hit whenever they post how slow WIndows 11 adoption numbers are coming along.

Just now, Remij said:

See how desperate he is :tom: 

The person trying to make us worry about Neon Gas from Ukraine.............is the one who's desperate

"Neon Gas from Ukraine" oh man, that's so good.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

The person trying to make us worry about Neon Gas from Ukraine.............is the one who's desperate

"Neon Gas from Ukraine" oh man, that's so good.:hest:

No, you're definitely desperate... and trying to laugh it off.

That's how you're dealing with your desperation... by making a meme about it :tom: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Their biggest newsworthy move, was regarding Xbox.

So, if the stock price goes down,people are going to put 2 and 2 together.

They'll probably take another stock hit whenever they post how slow WIndows 11 adoption numbers are coming along.

The Windows 11 adoption problem has more to do with people not having more modern PCs. Microsoft was idiotic with that. Them requiring TPM 2.0 is what is killing a lot of people. 

Just now, Remij said:

All of these posts are getting screenshotted :hest: 

He's taking screenshots of pictures:tom:

That sentence didn't achieve what he was hoping. LOL

So, its just now dawning on me that.............Lemij.

...............was up last night.............at three in the morning...........talkin' bout.

PS5 and Neon Gas from Ukraine

giphy.gifI'm genuinely sorry that I missed that the first time around, I would've laughed even harder.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's taking screenshots of pictures:tom:

That sentence didn't achieve what he was hoping. LOL

So, its just now dawning on me that.............Lemij.

...............was up last night.............at three in the morning...........talkin' bout.

PS5 and Neon Gas from Ukraine

I'm genuinely sorry that I missed that the first time around, I would've laughed even harder.

Neon Gas from Ukraine is better than Butthurt Bitch from America, which is what you are :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

Just now, Remij said:

Neon Gas from Ukraine is better than Butthurt Bitch from America, which is what you are :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

Taiwan ‘safety stocks’

The Economy Ministry of Taiwan, home to the world’s largest contract chip maker TSMC, said that Taiwanese firms had already made advanced preparations and had “safety stocks” of neon, so it did not see any supply chain problems in the near term. The statement to Reuters echoed similar remarks from Taiwan’s central bank earlier on Friday.

But smaller chipmakers may be harder hit, according to Lita Shon-Roy, president of Techcet.

“The largest chip fabricators, like Intel, Samsung and TSMC, have greater buying power and access to inventories that may cover them for longer periods of time, two months or more,” she said. “However, many other chip fabs do not have this kind of buffer,” she added, noting that rumors of companies trying to build up inventory have begun to circulate. “This will compound the issue of supply availability.”

And his entire rant ended up being worthless, on top of that:lawl::lawl::lawl:

...................aside from its comedic value, obviously:

J6L0POh.jpg

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Taiwan ‘safety stocks’

The Economy Ministry of Taiwan, home to the world’s largest contract chip maker TSMC, said that Taiwanese firms had already made advanced preparations and had “safety stocks” of neon, so it did not see any supply chain problems in the near term. The statement to Reuters echoed similar remarks from Taiwan’s central bank earlier on Friday.

But smaller chipmakers may be harder hit, according to Lita Shon-Roy, president of Techcet.

“The largest chip fabricators, like Intel, Samsung and TSMC, have greater buying power and access to inventories that may cover them for longer periods of time, two months or more,” she said. “However, many other chip fabs do not have this kind of buffer,” she added, noting that rumors of companies trying to build up inventory have begun to circulate. “This will compound the issue of supply availability.”

And his entire rant ended up being worthless, on top of that:lawl::lawl::lawl:

...................aside from its comedic value, obviously:

LOL wow... 2 months or more?  LOL Crisis averted!!  You mean Playstation might have a chance at winning a NPD for two months yet??!! :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

OMFG He's dumb as fuck:omglol: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

LOL wow... 2 months or more?  LOL  Playstation might have a chance at winning a NPD for two months yet!! :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

OMFG He's dumb as fuck:omglol: 

LOL he's now trying to damage control his own rant.:hest:

He's now trying to scaremonger us about.

..........wait for it...........

Neon Gas from Ukraine.

Which is also available in China:hest:because its a byproduct of steel manufacturing, which Ukraine received from Russia steel manufacturing............which the rest of the world can get from China's steel manufacturing industry.

:tom:

68g835.gif.911fdc31c1ca8a664d92db6778c7ccf4.gif

• dead 2
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to damage control his own rant.:hest:

He's now trying to scaremonger us about.

..........wait for it...........

Neon Gas from Ukraine.

Which is also available in China:hest:because its a byproduct of steel manufacturing, which Ukraine received from Russia steel manufacturing............which the rest of the world can get from China's steel manufacturing industry.

:tom:

68g835.gif.911fdc31c1ca8a664d92db6778c7ccf4.gif

^he's melting down... like that steel being manufactured :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^he's melting down... like that steel being manufactured :rofl: 

he knows he already lost his scaremongering argument:hest:

you could say he's being rendered......................inert:lawl:

• dead 2
15 hours ago, Remij said:

What did I say Gouko?  

I said Xbox won this past month.

You started crying about "teh war" and "bubu it wont win this year" :cry: 

Those are YOUR talking points.

I simply said that PS has been dead last 3 out of the past 4 months. :awww:

If you aren't disputing that... then run along :hehe: 

That's alot of talk just to say you agree with me about the small victories here and thee :umad:

it's ok LemiJ.. Take the L and move on, you'll be ok. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's alot of talk just to say you agree with me about the small victories here and thee :umad:

it's ok LemiJ.. Take the L and move on, you'll be ok. 

No.. it's actually talk that explains that what I said is what I said.  There's nothing more to it than that.... as hard as you're trying to make it be.

You take the L that Sony has this past month... and maybe you'll have better luck next month :umad: 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. it's actually talk that explains that what I said is what I said.  There's nothing more to it than that.... as hard as you're trying to make it be.

You take the L that Sony has this past month... and maybe you'll have better luck next month :umad: 

You explaining Xbox's small victories, which you already admitted that's all they have right now.... Doesn't change the fact that.. It's all they have right now.... 

Which is just like I said and just like you agreed on.... Once again.. Thanks for playing :cmpunk1:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You explaining Xbox's small victories, which you already admitted that's all they have right now.... Doesn't change the fact that.. It's all they have right now.... 

Which is just like I said and just like you agreed on.... Once again.. Thanks for playing :cmpunk1:

Ok Gouki... Xbox won this past month.

We agree.

:hest: 

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok Gouki... Xbox won this past month.

We agree.

:hest: 

On 2022-03-12 at 2:48 AM, Remij said:

Right now small wins is all there are to be made.

Yea small victories are there is to bw made for Xbox... Just like I said and you agreed to :umad: