Is it worth it to buy a 3ds?

55 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I love the 3DS but you may be surprised at how much the system is selling for now.

Around 200 used on fb marketplace near me

15 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I'd hate to be using that analog nub in 2022, but if you're gonna do it, at least get the XL. The 2DS is really shit.

Looking for "new" 3ds xl 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I mean for a hundred bucks and games discounted 90% it's not a bad value 

Discounted games? The good games on nintendo systems are mostly Japanese and tend to increase in value or hold their price and its often the junk that ends up discounted.

Definitely worth grabbing if you're getting the better games discounted as you can always sell those later if you lose interest for roughly the same price.

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Discounted games? The good games on nintendo systems are mostly Japanese and tend to increase in value or hold their price and its often the junk that ends up discounted.

Definitely worth grabbing if you're getting the better games discounted as you can always sell those later if you lose interest for roughly the same price.

The eshop games. Developers dropped their prices to rock bottom before the store closes to get whatever they can before the store is gone.