SONY: Don’t expect VRR on PS5 for at least “months”

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5 is already kicking Xbox's ass without VRR.... Now it's going to be a massacre

I wonder what you’ll do when they finally get VRR and you can’t use it to damage control terribly performing Xbox Series L games.    You'll probably jump off a cliff       

I wonder what you’ll do when they finally get VRR and you can’t use it to damage control terribly performing Xbox Series L games.

:mroff: You'll probably jump off a cliff 

Sad attempt at an early damage control thread from a devastated lemshit lol

• dead 1
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I wonder what you’ll do when they finally get VRR and you can’t use it to damage control terribly performing Xbox Series L games.

:mroff: You'll probably jump off a cliff 

Sad attempt at an early damage control thread from a devastated lemshit lol

Well then your broke ass will still have to get a capable TV :tom5:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

PS5 is already kicking Xbox's ass without VRR.... Now it's going to be a massacre

:drake: 

And I bet you Sony will find a way to fuck up their VRR implementation.. like it being on a per-game opt-in basis :lul: 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Well then your broke ass will still have to get a capable TV :tom5:

No need for one because I don’t rely on stupid features as a crutch for my weak dying console. PS5 is already destroying the Series L without VRR and having VRR doesn’t mean you aren’t playing with lowered framerates, try again :freeman:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lemmings hopes and dreams. 

It's system level.  :umad:

ps5vrr_1_large.jpg

It literally says right there.... "games that support VRR".. that means it's not system level.. :drake: 

The "apply to unsupported games" option underneath sure makes it seem like it's a hacky implementation :francis: 

Edited by Remij
37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No need for one because I don’t rely on stupid features as a crutch for my weak dying console. PS5 is already destroying the Series L without VRR and having VRR doesn’t mean you aren’t playing with lowered framerates, try again :freeman:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

No, most games are a juddery mess on ps5. The lack of VRR makes it obvious.

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

It literally says right there.... "games that support VRR".. that means it's not system level.. :drake: 

The "apply to unsupported games" option underneath sure makes it seem like it's a hacky implementation :francis: 

It's coming out post launch so of course some games previously may not support it, hence the feature to apply to unsupported games. :umad:

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's coming out post launch so of course some games previously may not support it, hence the feature to apply to unsupported games. :umad:

It’s pretty obvious that they have a hacked implementation for the games that don’t support it since it’s coming after launch. I don’t know why these dumbass lemshits can’t read and understand this obvious fact. Newer games will support it day one older games will need to be patched or they will need to use the system level implementation to use it.

26 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The only juddery mess is your Xbox Series L buckling when you turn on shadow raytracing in GTA :mroff:

0ABEB1B8-CE95-4FFF-B3CE-E8C260BC2050.jpeg