Sony: PS5 VRR support starts rolling out this week (TLHBFR!)

These two lemshit retards are having full blown meltdowns in my thread :dbry:.

Instead of discussing the topic at hand and how they have been raped now that PS5 has VRR and RT in its stellar looking games, they are bringing up Jerry’s PSN profile in a futile attempt to change topic, typical lemshits  :cruise:

E62E06B1-29A5-4E99-90CC-C516A0F49A61.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I almost feel bad for Ghostz. He had to play the inferior version of Elden Ring, all the while that PS5 sat staring at him, offering him the chance to play the real version of the game....except he ca

Surprise surprise... another 2 player co-op game.. suggesting that he can only play games when his boyfriend allows him to  

and he pre-emptively bitchslapped you.   we all know what you were attempting to do.   FIREPOWER just already had his pimp-slapping hand ready.

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

These two lemshit retards are having full blown meltdowns in my thread :dbry:.

Instead of discuss the topic at hand and how they have been raped now that PS5 has VRR and RT in its stellar looking games, they are bringing up Jerry’s PSN profile in a futile attempt to change topic, typical lemshits  :cruise:

E62E06B1-29A5-4E99-90CC-C516A0F49A61.jpeg

Go play ratchet in 100fps again, tell me how smooth it is :D 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Then shut up about it :drake: 

You obviously care about it because you bring it up every time when you feel you have to respond to me but don't have anything worthwhile to say.

And oh, I said PS5 would never be able to do RT and VRR?  That's news to me.. fucking liar :tom:  

Well you keep talking about it in a thread that has nothing to do with his PSN profile... How obsessed are you really? :holeup:

Oh you forgot the whole RDNA 1.5 bullshit you parroted for over a year? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh you forgot the whole RDNA 1.5 bullshit you parroted for over a year? :umad:

LMAO now you're trying to run to a different argument :tom: 

Yea I remember perfectly saying that it's an RDNA 1 and 2 hybrid.  Which it is.  Which is why it can't do things like hardware based VRS.. among other things.

I mean :smilecry: 

i4EgjJy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea I remember perfectly saying that it's an RDNA 1 and 2 hybrid.  Which it is.  Which is why it can't do things like hardware based VRS.. among other things.

i4EgjJy.jpg

LOL he's now retconned his explaination to "hardware based VRS"

You were clearly talking about things like ray-tracing back in 2020, and how the PS5 and CLEARLY saying that the PS5 may not even have it because its not a true RDNA2 hardware architecture.

You got busted retconning, bigtime.:lawl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now retconned his explaination to "hardware based VRS"

You were clearly talking about things like ray-tracing back in 2020, and how the PS5 and CLEARLY saying that the PS5 may not even have it because its not a true RDNA2 hardware architecture.

You got busted retconning, bigtime.:lawl:

No I didn't.  Show me. :tom: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't.  Show me. :tom: 

Okay.

I'll show you.

When you posted your little picture montage...............you didn't post EVERYTHING that you put in that post.

Which comes from here:

And what did you leave out???????????????

You posted a link to a Dynocrap post.................lemme repeat that.

You went out of your way to find a YEAR OLD POST from Dynocrap and you link it in YOUR OWN POST.

So why did you link that Drnocrap post?

Well, let's show what you conveniently left out here, today.

Here's dynocrap's post:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-PlayStation-5-and-Xbox-Scarlett-will-be-based-on-differing-generations-of-AMD-GPUs.423928.0.html

When talking about Ray Tracing Sony completely omitted specifying that it was hardware accelerated which is a huge omission and would lend credence to it being shader based and 7nm GCN with RDNA . Given that Microsoft specified that its Ray Tracing is hardware accelerated in Scarlett it could be using 7nm+ which is full RDNA architecture and encompasses RT acceleration.

Sony also appears to be further along in development of their system than Microsoft, as I've said their development seems quite provisional while Sony's appears to already be boots on the ground in many degrees. With the customization Microsoft is doing to their chip they may be holding out slightly longer for something better. This seems to line up with some information floating around in relation to PlayStation 5 being more powerful but Scarlett being more advanced, the power difference might relate to unknown differences in architecture that on paper appear more powerful but in reality might actually not be.

For example on paper a Navi 5700 XT at 9.75 Teraflops sounds weaker than a 12.58 Teraflop Vega 64 when the context of a 1.25x PPC is not applied, in reality they are basically equals. 

So yes.................you went out of your way to post a Dynocrap rumored post that talks about the PS5 having gimped ray-tracing, and that Xbox was going to have REAL FULL ray-tracing.

So when the news that the PS5 being a RNA 1/2 hybrid came out.

You

Specifically

Made

That

Connection

To

Dynocrap's

Ray-Tracing

:blessed:B-U-S-T-E-D:blessed:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay.

I'll show you.

When you posted your little picture montage...............you didn't post EVERYTHING that you put in that post.

Which comes from here:

And what did you leave out???????????????

You posted a link to a Dynocrap post.................lemme repeat that.

You went out of your way to find a YEAR OLD POST from Dynocrap and you link it in YOUR OWN POST.

So why did you link that Drnocrap post?

Well, let's show what you conveniently left out here, today.

Here's dynocrap's post:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-PlayStation-5-and-Xbox-Scarlett-will-be-based-on-differing-generations-of-AMD-GPUs.423928.0.html

When talking about Ray Tracing Sony completely omitted specifying that it was hardware accelerated which is a huge omission and would lend credence to it being shader based and 7nm GCN with RDNA . Given that Microsoft specified that its Ray Tracing is hardware accelerated in Scarlett it could be using 7nm+ which is full RDNA architecture and encompasses RT acceleration.

Sony also appears to be further along in development of their system than Microsoft, as I've said their development seems quite provisional while Sony's appears to already be boots on the ground in many degrees. With the customization Microsoft is doing to their chip they may be holding out slightly longer for something better. This seems to line up with some information floating around in relation to PlayStation 5 being more powerful but Scarlett being more advanced, the power difference might relate to unknown differences in architecture that on paper appear more powerful but in reality might actually not be.

For example on paper a Navi 5700 XT at 9.75 Teraflops sounds weaker than a 12.58 Teraflop Vega 64 when the context of a 1.25x PPC is not applied, in reality they are basically equals. 

So yes.................you went out of your way to post a Dynocrap rumored post that talks about the PS5 having gimped ray-tracing, and that Xbox was going to have REAL FULL ray-tracing.

So when the news that the PS5 being a RNA 1/2 hybrid came out.

You

Specifically

Made

That

Connection

To

Dynocrap's

Ray-Tracing

:blessed:B-U-S-T-E-D:blessed:

^holy shit look at that mess LMFAO

Now it's "gimped RT" and not "No RT" :drake: 

This is what I said.. right in that thread

LOL Jerky owning himself on the daily :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^holy shit look at that mess LMFAO

Now it's "gimped RT" and not "No RT" :drake: 

Nope, you're not going to try and escape with semantics.

You

Got

Busted

And I caught you.

Thanks for losing.

• Haha 1

LOL, he now attempted to link ANOTHER post from that thread.

But in his original 2020 thread (that he created), he links Dynocraps post, and ONLY Dynocrap's post, in which it clearly talked about PS5's ray-tracing basically not being a real, feasible form of ray-tracing, and Xbox (Scarlett) was going to be the one with REAL ray-tracing.

he knows what he was doing when he linked Dynocrap's post.

Those now became his words.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he now attempted to link ANOTHER post from that thread.

But in his original 2020 thread (that he created), he links Dynocraps post, and ONLY Dynocrap's post, in which it clearly talked about PS5's ray-tracing basically not being a real, feasible form of ray-tracing, and Xbox (Scarlett) was going to be the one with REAL ray-tracing.

he knows what he was doing when he linked Dynocrap's post.

Those now became his words.

Link to my thread?

So I can laugh :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Took him an hour to come up with this response :hest: 

no, i went to go pick up food.

i see you still don't have a response yet, after getting busted a couple of hours ago.

keep on trying to throw more smileys........maybe that'll work. LOL

4 hours ago, Remij said:

i4EgjJy.jpg

Different argument?   You said PS5 was RDNA 1.5 and that's why won't be able to do ray tracing:umad:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Different argument?   You said PS5 was RDNA 1.5 and that's why won't be able to do ray tracing:umad:

he specifically linked a dynocrap post in which THE SPECIFIC POST ITSELF was meant to say "HA!, PS5 isn't really RDNA2, so it doesn't have REAL ray-tracing."

And he tried to say he didn't actually mean that.

He got busted. Straight-up, busted.

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This thread is about VRR.. and Cows are talking Ray tracing. Holy FUCK did Sony fuck up VRR support LMAO 

Nope, we're talking about Lemij failing, once again, and getting busted.

We already celebrated VRR, the only reason why this thread is still ongoing is because your butthurt is still ongoing. LOL

• Upvote 1