Insomniac's Spiderman series has sold over 33 million copies

were some people saying that Miles Morales wasn't going to sell alot?:drake:

I bet Disney is pissed that they helped Sony reinvigorate the Spiderman IP to massive proportions within these past 5-6 years.

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Remember when Dipshitmij said Spider-man was a flop? :tom: 

No.. I said Miles Morales was a flop... at launch... because it was..

It continued steady sales... and we know that's because of bundles.  Lmao you couldn't buy a PS5 without either Spider-Man:MM or another first party game.

But it doesn't matter now... Spider-Man is best on PC.  Remember when cows said we wouldn't get Sony's biggest games like God of War and Spider-Man?  I do:geese:

It's one of those games I bought and played for 5 minutes and then never played again. Not because it's bad but my weird gaming habits. I could randomly start playing a year from now and her hooked. 

Always good to see good work pay off though. 

29 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Then you prob beat morales in 3. 

kirby was just post ER, you went in with a gamer mindstate :banderoos:

nah, both took me 6 hours. just admit it, you got owned. but i didn't regret either purchase. both owned. :aitch:

It is amazing, I'm not much of a super hero fan but Insomniac's Spiderman is just a damn good game. The success is well deserved.

I just hope it doesn't transform Insomniac into a permanent IP house. Ratchet+Marvel will start to get boring after Wolverine.