2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because children being influenced by peer pressure and the messages of the woke left cannot have any sort of negative impact. It's all swell. 

Why can't you articulate your point? You keep coming at me with "something coulds" 

Yeah, telling people to eat healthy can lead to certain issues as well. Like the existence of potential harm exist everywhere. I want you to actually say what is being told to kids that is so bad. 

Like in this moment it finally hit me that you know you can't say what you mean without sounding like a bigot. Is it telling young people who think they might be gay and are miserable thst life can be better for them? Telling people not to disown your kids or shun family members? Pushing for gay people to have the option to adopt children or get married? 

Do you think "woke" companies are to blame for celebrating pride month? Is it an issue there are more and more gay abs queer characters in movies and television? 

The irony is that acceptance is actually what you have an issue with. I mean clearly you are an accepting guy but gay and trans people are "abnormal" and we need to protect the youth from them. 

It's funny how fascist always use the kids as an excuse. I'm not calling you a fascist, it's just you would side with or follow one in a heart beat. 

It's not that I'm concerned about the number of gays itself, it's more like puberty blockers and sex changes are dangerous life changing procedures that shouldn't be take lightly for kids.

Who is advocating that it isn't serious and kids should just have a sex change on a whim or it's not life altering or risky? 

It works both ways, who are you to tell them what is best for their children in an internal issue? The dishonesty that is rampant on the right is that anything is too much. 

"BLM was too loud and destroyed property and people got hurt. So I can't stand with them in their struggle with abusive cops." 

The same people: "oh, Colin Keapernick quietly and without incident protesting police violence is going too far. I feel bad but can't support this."

Its never about what is said but who is seen as "benefitting" from situation. There is no scenario where white wingers actually care about police abuse, they just needed what they could use as viable reasons be dismissive. Don't believe the hype, the status quo viewed MLK and Malcolm X the same way. 

Conservatives are "concerned" but then also when you are a 35 year old adult who underwent a sex change they still find the need to degrade you. I didn't see a single conservative person call out Jordan Peterson for his tirades against trans people, in fact they were showering him with praise. 

There's just an abnormal ratio of LGBTQ kids now and I have little doubt a lot of it is due to the influence, creating sexual confusion in some kids that wouldn't have went through that sort of phase otherwise.

Lol at abnormal ratio. Based on what exactly? How many gays you believe should exist? I feel like we discussed this before and plenty of the sexual identity stuff skewed more queer. And who fucking cares if someone has a queer experience they regret? 

How many straight people have sexual encounters they regret? How many queer and gay people have hetero relationships brought on by societal pressure? 

I know, you don't care until you can create a negative situation in your mind. 

I love how you don't consider maybe more people feel comfortable actually identifying as queer than before. It has to be some negative side effect.

So what does the alternative to the great harm of more gays look like to you? Maybe less gays on TV? Frito only posting about chips and fireworks on social media during the summer, not Pride bullshit? Teachers and counselors not teach anti-bullying to kids related to LGBTQ issues? Essentially pushing them half way back into the closet until the number of open gays decreases? 

Fashy Fashy 

You have no intention to listen. Like I just gave you an example but you probably won't acknowledge it.

Oh, I did. 

This is why I don't bother, man. You've already made up your mind has shown time and time again. I keep giving examples all the time

This is CAP. Fuck you, please share all of these examples you showed. This just sounds like a stupid lie. You even lie like a child. 

but I guess if it's not from a video or article you won't acknowledge it. I shown you a trans with her tits out with a 4 years old girl and you still think everything is normal. 

You showed one video of a young girl at a drag show. Whose agenda was this? What group conspired to get that child into that show? Lol motherfucker, I agreed she was too young for that show. Was it her teacher? Teachers have to a part of this story. 

Lol So you say that I will ignore whatever you will write, yet the one example you ever gave, I addressed.

This is what I mean by your gaslighting attempts. You misrepresent events all of the time, on a fucking text forum. I can only imagine the bullshit you pull irl if you try it where your interactions are time stamped documented events exist in the cloud. 

I don't care who is worse between me and my ex. We both have our faults. I hang out with her almost every week, we're in fantastically good terms. That wouldn't be the case if I made her miserable now would it? We broke up over the fact that we were both two different from one another and that's all you need to know.

I'm done with this shit. I ain't some asshole BF nor am I misogynistic. This is dumb, you accuse me of making imaginary scenarios that I claim are true but you should read your own posts first. This is nonsense and I will not entertain this topic ever again. No need to quote me on my ex, I won't read it. 

Cry me a river, bitch. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why can't you articulate your point? You keep coming at me with "something coulds" 

Yeah, telling people to eat healthy can lead to certain issues as well. Like the existence of potential harm exist everywhere. I want you to actually say what is being told to kids that is so bad. 

Like in this moment it finally hit me that you know you can't say what you mean without sounding like a bigot. Is it telling young people who think they might be gay and are miserable thst life can be better for them? Telling people not to disown your kids or shun family members? Pushing for gay people to have the option to adopt children or get married? 

Do you think "woke" companies are to blame for celebrating pride month? Is it an issue there are more and more gay abs queer characters in movies and television? 

The irony is that acceptance is actually what you have an issue with. I mean clearly you are an accepting guy but gay and trans people are "abnormal" and we need to protect the youth from them. 

It's funny how fascist always use the kids as an excuse. I'm not calling you a fascist, it's just you would side with or follow one in a heart beat. 

Who is advocating that it isn't serious and kids should just have a sex change on a whim or it's not life altering or risky? 

It works both ways, who are you to tell them what is best for their children in an internal issue? The dishonesty that is rampant on the right is that anything is too much. 

"BLM was too loud and destroyed property and people got hurt. So I can't stand with them in their struggle with abusive cops." 

The same people: "oh, Colin Keapernick quietly and without incident protesting police violence is going too far. I feel bad but can't support this."

Its never about what is said but who is seen as "benefitting" from situation. There is no scenario where white wingers actually care about police abuse, they just needed what they could use as viable reasons be dismissive. Don't believe the hype, the status quo viewed MLK and Malcolm X the same way. 

Conservatives are "concerned" but then also when you are a 35 year old adult who underwent a sex change they still find the need to degrade you. I didn't see a single conservative person call out Jordan Peterson for his tirades against trans people, in fact they were showering him with praise. 

Lol at abnormal ratio. Based on what exactly? How many gays you believe should exist? I feel like we discussed this before and plenty of the sexual identity stuff skewed more queer. And who fucking cares if someone has a queer experience they regret? 

How many straight people have sexual encounters they regret? How many queer and gay people have hetero relationships brought on by societal pressure? 

I know, you don't care until you can create a negative situation in your mind. 

I love how you don't consider maybe more people feel comfortable actually identifying as queer than before. It has to be some negative side effect.

So what does the alternative to the great harm of more gays look like to you? Maybe less gays on TV? Frito only posting about chips and fireworks on social media during the summer, not Pride bullshit? Teachers and counselors not teach anti-bullying to kids related to LGBTQ issues? Essentially pushing them half way back into the closet until the number of open gays decreases? 

Fashy Fashy 

Oh, I did. 

This is CAP. Fuck you, please share all of these examples you showed. This just sounds like a stupid lie. You even lie like a child. 

You showed one video of a young girl at a drag show. Whose agenda was this? What group conspired to get that child into that show? Lol motherfucker, I agreed she was too young for that show. Was it her teacher? Teachers have to a part of this story. 

Lol So you say that I will ignore whatever you will write, yet the one example you ever gave, I addressed.

This is what I mean by your gaslighting attempts. You misrepresent events all of the time, on a fucking text forum. I can only imagine the bullshit you pull irl if you try it where your interactions are time stamped documented events exist in the cloud. 

Cry me a river, bitch. 

The kid you saw at the drag show was brought there by her mother, posted it herself on social media. It's hollow virtue signaling and a perfect example of bad leftist parenting. 

As far as school goes, I don't think teachers should have any rights to influence children under 12 in such a manner over their sexuality. They aren't qualified in any way to do so and neither are children sexually mature enough to take such a decision.

You can write wall of texts of senseless rambling as much as you want but when you see gen z having panic attacks over made up pronouns and you have so many kids getting gender transitions you can't possibly tell me that everything is normal. You'll see the fallout from this in just a few years, trans suicides are not going down, despite the world being more accepting than ever.  

What did Jordan Peterson said about trans people? I bet it really wasn't that bad. Lol, please entertain me for once.

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The kid you saw at the drag show was brought there by her mother, posted it herself on social media. It's hollow virtue signaling and a perfect example of bad leftist parenting. 

So 1 woman represents every leftist person. Totally reasonable logic. 

As far as school goes, I don't think teachers should have any rights to influence children under 12 in such a manner over their sexuality.

Ok, pervert. I love this the scenario you envision. It's also hilarious that you assume they will tell kids to be gay or trans lol. You subscribe to Alex Jones or something? 

They aren't qualified in any way to do so and neither are children sexually mature enough to take such a decision.

You can write wall of texts of senseless rambling as much as you want but when you see gen z having panic attacks over made up pronouns and you have so many kids getting gender transitions you can't possibly tell me that everything is normal. You'll see the fallout from this in just a few years, trans suicides are not going down, despite the world being more accepting than ever.  

You have no idea how what the numbers should or shouldn't be. You are just going by how you feel.

What did Jordan Peterson said about trans people? I bet it really wasn't that bad. Lol, please entertain me for once.

Lol you're such a scamp. Assuming the best of a far right nutjob sight unseen yet every leftists parent is a degenerate groomer based on one person. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So 1 woman represents every leftist person. Totally reasonable logic. 

Ok, pervert. I love this the scenario you envision. It's also hilarious that you assume they will tell kids to be gay or trans lol. You subscribe to Alex Jones or something? 

You have no idea how what the numbers should or shouldn't be. You are just going by how you feel.

Lol you're such a scamp. Assuming the best of a far right nutjob sight unseen yet every leftists parent is a degenerate groomer based on one person. 

That's just one example of bad parenting. I'm not accusing everyone nor anyone in particular. It's silly that you think I'm trying to say that everyone on the left or trans community are bad, or all teachers are bad. I'm not that simpleminded. Just a weak attempt at damage controlling from you. 

Pervert? Alex Jones? I think you lost the plot there, mate.

I guess that's normal... And this just happens during one of the biggest woke ideology push over genders and sexuality we have ever seen in schools. Just a coincidence, no doubt. Teaching them that the cis white males are bad and that genders are made up social concepts definitely hasn't had any effect whatsoever.

Every time I have seen the left lose their shit over Jordan Peterson he hadn't said anything specially offensive. Lol, far right nutjob, what did he say? That women are defined by their reproductive organs and their chromosomes? Oh man. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's just one example of bad parenting. I'm not accusing everyone nor anyone in particular. It's silly that you think I'm trying to say that everyone on the left or trans community are bad, or all teachers are bad.

You are not saying they are all bad, yet you keep going on about this agenda to confuse and groom young children as if it's some national operation with guidelines and mission statements. 

Yes, it's just one example. The only example you have given. But you're still so concerned over a single incident. Funny how many examples of other things don't seem radicalize you. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm not that simpleminded. Just a weak attempt at damage controlling from you. 

Pervert? Alex Jones? I think you lost the plot there, mate.

I guess that's normal... And this just happens during one of the biggest woke ideology push over genders and sexuality we have ever seen in schools. Just a coincidence, no doubt

You realize that this is among the LGBTQ community right? So what is the problem that 1/4 of already LGTBTQ identifying people also don't adhere to binary baselines of male/female representations? 

The break downs of those people also splinters into bisexuality, androgeny, asexuality, and many other bespoke and redundant titles. I think like 20% of the 26% of the nonbinary ppl actually indentify as as trans. That doesn't really seem alarming at all. 

Teaching them that the cis white males are bad

Lol as expected, white cis men not getting the respect they deserve. Oh man what happened to John Wayne and Elvis😕

and that genders are made up social concepts definitely hasn't had any effect whatsoever.

But they are to a degree. Gender roles at least. 

Every time I have seen the left lose their shit over Jordan Peterson he hadn't said anything specially offensive. Lol, far right nutjob, what did he say? That women are defined by their reproductive organs and their chromosomes? Oh man. 

I'm sure you find him clever and enjoy his work. He's the Neil Degrasse Tyson of white aggrievement. 

He put it plainly, doctors who operate on trans people are evil and should be jailed for performing these operations. He also cursed someone that had nothing to do with him to hell for no other reason than they had a sex change. 

He doesn't stop there, here is where it gets good. He attacks people who partake in the fantasy by addressing Elliot Page as Elliot Page. Like you, he states several times that he has no issue with the trans community. He just has an issue with doctors who perform the operation, people who have transistion surgery, and the people who welcome people into their trans identity so basically people who don't shame or hate them. 

Yes, such a reasonable point of view. You have been casually talking about population control for a group of people.

No, have you haven't said it directly but what how does one counter a rising population other than controlling its growth artificially? And the only culprit your type can indentify are people who choose to be supportive. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are not saying they are all bad, yet you keep going on about this agenda to confuse and groom young children as if it's some national operation with guidelines and mission statements. 

Yes, it's just one example. The only example you have given. But you're still so concerned over a single incident. Funny how many examples of other things don't seem radicalize you. 

You realize that this is among the LGBTQ community right? So what is the problem that 1/4 of already LGTBTQ identifying people also don't adhere to binary baselines of male/female representations? 

The break downs of those people also splinters into bisexuality, androgeny, asexuality, and many other bespoke and redundant titles. I think like 20% of the 26% of the nonbinary ppl actually indentify as as trans. That doesn't really seem alarming at all. 

Lol as expected, white cis men not getting the respect they deserve. Oh man what happened to John Wayne and Elvis😕

But they are to a degree. Gender roles at least. 

I'm sure you find him clever and enjoy his work. He's the Neil Degrasse Tyson of white aggrievement. 

He put it plainly, doctors who operate on trans people are evil and should be jailed for performing these operations. He also cursed someone that had nothing to do with him to hell for no other reason than they had a sex change. 

He doesn't stop there, here is where it gets good. He attacks people who partake in the fantasy by addressing Elliot Page as Elliot Page. Like you, he states several times that he has no issue with the trans community. He just has an issue with doctors who perform the operation, people who have transistion surgery, and the people who welcome people into their trans identity so basically people who don't shame or hate them. 

Yes, such a reasonable point of view. You have been casually talking about population control for a group of people.

No, have you haven't said it directly but what how does one counter a rising population other than controlling its growth artificially? And the only culprit your type can indentify are people who choose to be supportive. 

No that's just your interpretation. Some people are pushing their agenda in toxic ways and most people just look aside afraid of being called out as transphobic because of judgmental and self-righteous people like you.

1/4 of a new generation doesn't believe they are either a boy or a girl and you think that's normal..... :kaz:  Not to mention all the made-up pronouns, kids acting like they are from another species and we're supposed to think it's perfectly normal. The woke gender ideology is toxic. Period. 

Well, I don't think doctor who do that kind of operation should be judged, ultimately the decision is the person getting the surgery. Like to me it's similar to what a plastic surgeon would do, it's not his fault the old coot wants another facial treatment even though she looks like she's made out of wax already. Also, I do believe some people do need the operation at the end of the day. I'm not opposed against transitioning, just worried of the consequences of far left ideologues pushing it too far. 

But man, calling Ellie Page as Elliot Page is just lol. Even you got it wrong.

Population control? This is a cultural issue. Your argument are stupid as fuck here.

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

No that's just your interpretation. Some people are pushing their agenda in toxic ways and most people just look aside afraid of being called out as transphobic because of judgmental and self-righteous people like you.

Yes, the people you can't name whose tactics you can't describe. 

1/4 of a new generation doesn't believe they are either a boy or a girl and you think that's normal..... :kaz: 

Again, 20% of the 26% of the LGBTQ  community surveyed indentify as Trans. Most of the non binary people simply don't go the traditional gender roles as they have been constructed. Like they sell headphones for women... I assume headphones can work and be gender neutral. 

Not to mention all the made-up pronouns, kids acting like they are from another species and we're supposed to think it's perfectly normal. The woke gender ideology is toxic. Period. 

Yes, it's very dangerous. 

Well, I don't think doctor who do that kind of operation should be judged, ultimately the decision is the person getting the surgery. Like to me it's similar to what a plastic surgeon would do, it's not his fault the old coot wants another facial treatment even though she looks like she's made out of wax already.

So you compare the surgery to a bad and unnecessary optional one to soothe someone's vanity. 

Also, I do believe some people do need the operation at the end of the day. I'm not opposed against transitioning,

Cool. 

just worried of the consequences of far left ideologues pushing it too far. 

Yes, the ones you can't seem to describe. 

No I didn't. 

Population control? This is a cultural issue. Your argument are stupid as fuck here.

You are literally complaining about number of people identifying as queer and portraying it as something bad. You can't have it both ways. 

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yes, the people you can't name whose tactics you can't describe. 

1/4 of a new generation doesn't believe they are either a boy or a girl and you think that's normal..... :kaz: 

Again, 20% of the 26% of the LGBTQ  community surveyed indentify as Trans. Most of the non binary people simply don't go the traditional gender roles as they have been constructed. Like they sell headphones for women... I assume headphones can work and be gender neutral. 

Not to mention all the made-up pronouns, kids acting like they are from another species and we're supposed to think it's perfectly normal. The woke gender ideology is toxic. Period. 

Yes, it's very dangerous. 

Well, I don't think doctor who do that kind of operation should be judged, ultimately the decision is the person getting the surgery. Like to me it's similar to what a plastic surgeon would do, it's not his fault the old coot wants another facial treatment even though she looks like she's made out of wax already.

So you compare the surgery to a bad and unnecessary optional one to soothe someone's vanity. 

Also, I do believe some people do need the operation at the end of the day. I'm not opposed against transitioning,

Cool. 

just worried of the consequences of far left ideologues pushing it too far. 

Yes, the ones you can't seem to describe. 

No I didn't. 

You are literally complaining about number of people identifying as queer and portraying it as something bad. You can't have it both ways. 

For what it's worth, the same studies you're addressed as "concerning" because you either didn't bother actually reading it or did, and wasn't able to understand what you read. High Schools and cities that engage in LGBTQ  outreach have notably less self-harm and attempted suicide rates than those that don't. 

I know you were probably being disingenuous when you brought trans suicides, but if you actually meant it, then you should be happy to see that. 

This is all generational wedge bullshit mostly driven by the right. When I was in high school twenty years ago the big issue in NYC was schools that were including day care for teen moms. The reasoning being that it would help cut the drop out rates for girls who had babies. 

Your side claimed it would encourage more girls to have kids as it was normalizing teenage sexual activity. They also were concerned about high schools offering condoms to students. Again, this was something else that would encourage teens to have sex. 

Over the past 20 years cities and schools that have been more direct on these issues have seen teen pregnancy, abortion, drop out, and STDs rates drop. The opposite being true of schools jurisdictions that believed it was only the parents place to teach kids about sex and contraceptives. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Answer my questions first. It's been over a month. 

No one. No one is pushing toxic leftist ideology anywhere in mainstream media, politics or from leftist activists. It doesn't exist, it's alt right propaganda.

Good enough? Now answer mine.

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

No one. No one is pushing toxic leftist ideology anywhere in mainstream media, politics or from leftist activists. It doesn't exist, it's alt right propaganda.

Good enough? Now answer mine.

Not really but I'll ride with your attempted sarcasm being is closer to the truth than what you would have said. 

Peterson is the incel messiah for a reason. His content is for agrieved 4chan dudes extra heated in the past decade because of Gamergate, metoo, nontraditional models on TV, lack of tinder matches, and Joe Rogan cuck disorder. 

It's hard to take him seriously because like all right wing pundits he needs to produce inflammatory content to be relevant. It's no coincidence he had the swimsuit thing and the Elliot Page situation a month apart. 

In general he proves that far right radicalism isn't as fringe as you faux independent types like to pretend it is.

For a conservative to claim they don't think a minor should be able to transition is fair. But then when Peterson publicly attacks a whole adult for transitioning, completely unprovoked... Twice. Bashed the doctors for "mutilation" and said they should be jailed, also comparing them to Nazi doctors, cursed Page to hell, even though Page never made any remarks towards him. 

The entire right  carried water for him. No one was like "this was too far" or anything. There is no moderate right because they'll always find a to either side with the extreme or villainize the left. Look at Twinblade blaming Obama for this 10 year rape victim abortion thing. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not really but I'll ride with your attempted sarcasm being is closer to the truth than what you would have said. 

Peterson is the incel messiah for a reason. His content is for agrieved 4chan dudes extra heated in the past decade because of Gamergate, metoo, nontraditional models on TV, lack of tinder matches, and Joe Rogan cuck disorder. 

It's hard to take him seriously because like all right wing pundits he needs to produce inflammatory content to be relevant. It's no coincidence he had the swimsuit thing and the Elliot Page situation a month apart. 

In general he proves that far right radicalism isn't as fringe as you faux independent types like to pretend it is.

For a conservative to claim they don't think a minor should be able to transition is fair. But then when Peterson publicly attacks a whole adult for transitioning, completely unprovoked... Twice. Bashed the doctors for "mutilation" and said they should be jailed, also comparing them to Nazi doctors, cursed Page to hell, even though Page never made any remarks towards him. 

The entire right  carried water for him. No one was like "this was too far" or anything. There is no moderate right because they'll always find a to either side with the extreme or villainize the left. Look at Twinblade blaming Obama for this 10 year rape victim abortion thing. 

I wasn't asking you what you think of him. No surprise you can't watch the video and argument on the information being presented and instead rely on tiresome personal attacks. Is that all you leftist can do? 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't asking you what you think of him. No surprise you can't watch the video and argument on the information being presented and instead rely on tiresome personal attacks. Is that all you leftist can do? 

I've seen that video weeks ago when it dropped, nigga. You ain't gonna teach me or introduce me to shit. Your question was ludicrous because he fully intended it to be fatphobic while also trying to appear reasonable.

So your sad attempt to gauge whether or not I'm being overly critical is pointless. I think Peterson is pathetic. I think his followers are pathetic. If that sounds like a personal attack, it is what it is. I'm not going to gauge anyone in a singular fashion when it's obvious they have an overall agenda. 

I leave that to the intellectually dishonest types like yourself and the other alt right bots on this site. I see he triple dipped on the trans stuff yesterday. Gotta feed that alt right algorithm. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I've seen that video weeks ago when it dropped, nigga. You ain't gonna teach me or introduce me to shit. Your question was ludicrous because he fully intended it to be fatphobic while also trying to appear reasonable.

So your sad attempt to gauge whether or not I'm being overly critical is pointless. I think Peterson is pathetic. I think his followers are pathetic. If that sounds like a personal attack, it is what it is. I'm not going to gauge anyone in a singular fashion when it's obvious they have an overall agenda. 

I leave that to the intellectually dishonest types like yourself and the other alt right bots on this site. I see he triple dipped on the trans stuff yesterday. Gotta feed that alt right algorithm. 

So, you do consider his perfectly logical response as fatphobic hateful rhetoric. Good, now I know for certainty that you're a joke. 

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So, you do consider his perfectly logical response as fatphobic hateful rhetoric. Good, now I know for certainty that you're a joke. 

I take hateful people's words as hateful rhetoric. Lmfao oh no, the motherfucker I've been dunking on left and right without breaking a sweat thinks I'm a joke for seeing thru Peterson's sham lll

Edited by Mr. Impossible