52 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When I saw a pic about Tulsi hosting tonight I thought it was just a sarcastic joke. Nope lol.

While I dont care for Harris, you have to give someone credit when they call something right. It sucks because Gabbard is so hot.

Tulsi is hosting Tucker Carlson tonight? :drake:

Kamala was right about her being a republican pretending to be a Democrat. 

Hillary was right about her being a Russian Stooge. 

@Cooke was wrong about Tulsi as always. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Tulsi is hosting Tucker Carlson tonight? :drake:

Kamala was right about her being a republican pretending to be a Democrat. 

Hillary was right about her being a Russian Stooge. 

@Cooke was wrong about Tulsi as always. 

Lol I wondered how she fell on to Cooke's radar so he could fake rooting for a long shot. Like how Vini was being a Stan for Yang. Her being on Fox bad mouthing Obama is most likely the reason. 

I don't know if you guys have noticed, that Tucker Carlson has been completely MIA since the day they announced that it was announced that the January 6th Commission was requesting those two years worth of text messages fro Alex Jones.

Hell, they probably brought in whatsherface to guest host because they wanted to do anything to try and change the subject.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

I don't know if you guys have noticed, that Tucker Carlson has been completely MIA since the day they announced that it was announced that the January 6th Commission was requesting those two years worth of text messages fro Alex Jones.

Hell, they probably brought in whatsherface to guest host because they wanted to do anything to try and change the subject.

The narrative this week is "Lower the temperature" as if they're preemptively attempting to soften what is probably going to be some big revelations emerging soon. 

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How stupid are the right? :drake:

Using the ol' strawman argument to make them scared of an imaginary boogeyman when actually that stat means none are getting in. :mj: 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Using the ol' strawman argument to make them scared of an imaginary boogeyman when actually that stat means none are getting in. :mj: 

This shit works. Most right wingers don't ever follow their thoughts to their conclusions. Because they are uninformed by choice or are dishonest about their intent and choose to be purposely vague to allow their followers to fill the empty space with their own baggage. 

Their already right wing baggage, or ad hoc aggrievement issues like women's sports, vaccines, or Capt Marvel that can become strangely political. 

On 2022-08-18 at 1:06 AM, Goukosan said:

How stupid are the right? :drake:

Hey genius, you know not everyone who crosses the southern border gets caught right? Especially now when border patrol is overworked and understaffed because of the sheer amount of migrants making the trip north. If 66 terrorists were discovered, then everybody should be asking the question 'How many actually got through undetected?' But I guess thats irrelevant to the left...

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hey genius, you know not everyone who crosses the southern border gets caught right? Especially now when border patrol is overworked and understaffed because of the sheer amount of migrants making the trip north. If 66 terrorists were discovered, then everybody should be asking the question 'How many actually got through undetected?' But I guess thats irrelevant to the left...

And if none get detected then everyone should ask themselves "How many got in?" 

I guess that's irrelevant to the right. 

Edited by Goukosan
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And if none get detected then everyone should ask themselves "How many got in?" 

I guess that's irrelevant to the right. 

What does that have to do with anything? If we had a secure border, and discouraged people from illegally trying to cross it, then border control would be in a better position to properly due their job. Instead we have a government that opened the floodgates and is letting millions of people (including terrorists & other criminals) in without a care in the world.

Its interesting how you're so quick to label right wingers as domestic terrorism every time there's a mass shooting but aren't at all concerned about the increasing number for foreign terrorists and the potential threat they pose to the country. Then again your party thrives on policies that empower criminals and turn cities into warzones, so I guess public safety was never a concern to you.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What does that have to do with anything? If we had a secure border, and discouraged people from illegally trying to cross it, then border control would be in a better position to properly due their job. Instead we have a government that opened the floodgates and is letting millions of people (including terrorists & other criminals) in without a care in the world.

Its interesting how you're so quick to label right wingers as domestic terrorism every time there's a mass shooting but aren't at all concerned about the increasing number for foreign terrorists and the potential threat they pose to the country. Then again your party thrives on policies that empower criminals and turn cities into warzones, so I guess public safety was never a concern to you.

Border control would be in better position to do their job... Like catch 66 terrorist trying to cross the border you mean like that?  :umad:

Do you also mean if this administration actually got Mexico to pay for the wall and assist in border security instead of empty talking points for 4 years and nothing got done... Like that? :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan