Bayonetta 3 launches October 28

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Idiot. :tom: 

They made the deal... to bring the game to their new upcoming console...

That's exactly what I said.

It WAS a fledgling system when Bayo2 released on it :drake: 

No you literally didn't say that.

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Idiot.  The game was MADE FOR WIIU. 

you literally...............LITERALLY put it in all caps for emphasis.

so............you have trouble understanding what words mean?

if you have such trouble..........maybe don't use those words.

try to communicate with us with a series of grunts and moans.:reg:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is the 2022 lineup. its just the 2021 lineup again   halo infinite season 3 forza horizon 5 hot wheels flight sim 40th anniversary psychonauts 2 physical version d

What a horrible trailer. Not saying the game will suck but this awful. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fuck right off.  You are the one who didn't know the meaning. :tom: 

no, you used the word incorrectly.

we proved you wrong.

that's all there is to it.

deal with it.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you literally didn't say that.

you literally...............LITERALLY put it in all caps for emphasis.

so............you have trouble understanding what words mean?

if you have such trouble..........maybe don't use those words.

try to communicate with us with a series of grunts and moans.:reg:

Yes I did.

And yea, I probably would have to grunt and moan for you to understand me... OMFG thanks for that set up :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes I did.

And yea, I probably would have to grunt and moan for you to understand me... OMFG thanks for that set up :lawl: 

right, because that's all you need to do for us to understand the ONLY THINGS you do.

grunt = you're angry

moan = you're crying

holy shit...............you thought I was setting you up? :lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you used the word incorrectly.

we proved you wrong.

that's all there is to it.

deal with it.

No, I didn't.  The console released before the game did.  It was a fledgling console when Bayo 2 released.

Nintendo knew about the new console and made the deal to bring the game to it... they made the deal... because they needed content for their new console.

Nintendo snuck in because they needed SOME 3rd party content for their fledgling WiiU console.

Exactly what I said.

Just now, jehurey said:

right, because that's all you need to do for us to understand the ONLY THINGS you do.

grunt = you're angry

moan = you're crying

holy shit...............you thought I was setting you up? :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's trying to explain his language to me :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

No, I didn't.  The console released before the game did.  It was a fledgling console when Bayo 2 released.

No............the most famous part about Bayo 2's legacy...............was the initial announcement.

That's where people like you lost their shit.

In September 2012. Not October 2014.

Sorry.................you're attempt at bullshit was shot down, immediately.

Holy shit............you actually thought that was going to work, didn't you?:tom:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nintendo knew about the new console and made the deal to bring the game to it... they made the deal... because they needed content for their new console.

Exactly what I said.

Look at Remij trying to be slick and slimy now...Changing what he said ever so slightl.... y so that now he is using the word correctly. 

At least he finally learned what the word means :umad:

When Nintendo secured the Bayonetta deal the WiiU wasn't fledgling because the WiiU wasn't released. 

That's different from saying. 

When Bayonetta 2 released the WiiU was a fledgling system. 

Took you long enough to understand what that basic word means and actually use it correctly in a sentence... Lmfao

Guess my example of MS fledgling acquisitions not being able to release any games this year thought him how to use the word correctly. 

Your welcome. 

Class dismissed. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at Remij trying to be slick and slimy now...Changing what he said every so slightly so that now he is using the word correctly. 

At least he finally learned what the word means :umad:

When Nintendo secured the Bayonetta deal the WiiU wasn't fledgling because it wasn't released. 

That's different from saying. 

When Bayonetta 2 released the WiiU was a fledgling system. 

Took you long enough to understand what that basic word means and actually use it correctly in a sentence... Lmfao

Guess my example of MS fledgling acquisitions not being able to release any games this year thought him how to use the word correctly. 

Your welcome. 

Class dismissed. 

You're such a fuckhead :tom: 

I didn't change shit.  You were butthurt and seeing RED before... and now your ass has finally calmed down and now you understand what was actually said :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're such a fuckhead :tom: 

I didn't change shit.  You were butthurt and seeing RED before... and now your ass has finally calmed down and now you understand what was actually said :hest: 

Nah you just learned that the system had to be released before it can be fledgling. 

That's why you changed from saying when Nintendo secured the Bayonetta deal (pre Wiiu release) ... To saying when Bayonetta 2 released (post Wiiu release) :umad:

Hey at least you learned the meaning of a word today. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Nah you just learned that the system had to be released before it can be fledgling. 

That's why you changed from saying when Nintendo secured the Bayonetta deal... To saying when Bayonetta released :umad:

Hey at least you learned the meaning of a word today. 

Idiot.. I shouldn't have to say obvious shit to you for you to figure that out...

I said Nintendo needed 3rd party content for their console.... OBVIOUSLY that means the console will have released by then... :snoop: 

Idiot.. I shouldn't have to say obvious shit to you for you to figure that out...

I said Nintendo needed 3rd party content for their console.... OBVIOUSLY that means the console will have released by then... :snoop: 

Unfortunately you and I were talking about when Nintendo SECURED the deal after Sega wasn't pleased with the financial performance on PS360... Both events happened before the WiiU even released... Nice try though:umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Unfortunately you and I were talking about when Nintendo SECURED the deal after Sega wasn't pleased with the financial performance on PS360... Both events happened before the WiiU even released... Nice try though:umad:

Breh... it's not that hard to follow.

I said Nintendo needed 3rd party content for their new console.  When Nintendo was making the deals, they knew that it was going to be for their new console.  The console then released... and then the game did.  

Me saying they needed content for their new console... is absolutely correct.

I said Nintendo needed 3rd party content for their new console.  When Nintendo was making the deals, they knew that it was going to be for their new console.  The console then released... and then the game did.  

No.

You're lying and trying to change what you were arguing.

Bayo 2 being a Nintendo exclusive...........the who infamous incident.

occurred on September 2012.

This is not up for debate.............you know it, we know it.

You got mad and lost your shit in September of 2012.

Before the Wii U had released.

You're not going to explain your way out of that.

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exactly what I said.

the console was not "fledging" at the time of the Bayo 2 announcement.

it hadn't released at all.

you are wrong.

simple as that.

you lost argument.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fledgling doesn't only mean new on its on...

It means "new and little experience".... Both conditions must be true for to be fledgling and for that to happen the system has to be released. 

When Bayonetta released the WiiU was fledgling..... 

When the deal was secured it was not a fledgling system because it wasn't released. 

Spent enough time explaining the difference to you. 

Now you're trying to slightly change what you intially said to fit the actual meaning of the word.    This is the third change.... At lest you finally got it right this time. 

Edited by Goukosan