Bayonetta 3 launches October 28

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Lemmings have always felt that Xbox was the spiritual successor to the Dreamcast..  There was a vocal minority who were very loud about that.

Keyword is minority, the vast base as a whole gave two shits about weabo games. 

Thanks for handing Nintendo Bayonetta :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is the 2022 lineup. its just the 2021 lineup again   halo infinite season 3 forza horizon 5 hot wheels flight sim 40th anniversary psychonauts 2 physical version d

What a horrible trailer. Not saying the game will suck but this awful. 

Posted Images

Not only did Nintendo save the franchise.

That initial trailer from like 18 months ago, didn't look so hot.

Chances are, nintendo made Platinum go back and work on the game some more to make some real improvements, and it absolutely shows in this latest trailer.

Unlike other video game executives, Nintendo makes sure to see things THROUGH when it comes to their high-profile projects with Platinum.

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's been 10 years and you're still coping that Nintendo SECURED Bayonetta before the WiiU release and because MS, Sony and their fanbase dropped the ball :juggle:

Nah, you got that all wrong.  I don't care about it being exclusive to Nintendo.  Their shit is easily emulated...  The worst part, and the part I was likely mad about (if I was) would be them being held back by the hardware. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keyword is minority, the vast base as a whole gave two shits about weabo games. 

Thanks for handing Nintendo Bayonetta :juggle:

Yea but they were vocal.  The 360 got some good Japanese content because of them too.

But as time went on and shit like Gears became more popular.. lemmings lost sight of what was really important.

Nah, you got that all wrong.  I don't care about it being exclusive to Nintendo.  Their shit is easily emulated... 

:tom: no.........no, sweetie..........we got you pretty accurately.

Yea but they were vocal.  The 360 got some good Japanese content because of them too.

But as time went on and shit like Gears became more popular.. lemmings lost sight of what was really important.

You're proving my point.  That vocal minority didn't equate to actual dollars 💵

Not enough of them to get the weabo stuff. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're proving my point.  That vocal minority didn't equate to actual dollars 💵

Not enough of them to get the weabo stuff. 

I'm not arguing with you.  Just giving context of what essentially happened.

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, it does.  You guys get massively butthurt and feel threatened. :lawl: 

see...........you attempting to give context resulted in getting it wrong, yet again.

thanks for demonstrating what we are seeing you continually fail at.

He knows because he saw it while he was playing Telling Lies on GamePass :rofl: 

poor guy is trying anything he can.

...........coming from the guy who just admitted he bought a nintendo switch:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Your context is repeating exactly what I said from the start :umad:

You didn't say anything about lemmings thinking Xbox was the spiritual successor to Dreamcast... nor about 360 getting good Japanese games... nor about them being vocal minority.

You were talking about the vast majority... and I gave context that there was a vocal minority... that's not saying the same thing :drake: