No Mores Heroes III coming to PS4, PS5, Xbone, Xbox Series and PC on Oct 11.

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just checked, 75 on metacritic. I played worse reviewed games than that. What now? You gonna take more screenshots for the ownage, you pathetic, pencil neck forum dweller? Now everyone knows I want to play 7.5 game on MC that scored a 5/10 somewhere. The shame is unbearable, how am I gonna sleep tonight knowing this? :jordan3:

It's even funnier knowing you used to praised the other two games before it. :kaz: You stopped caring to save face here for not having played a low rated game. But the problem is, you never play any game anyway so that was all in vain, you're still an internet fraud and non-gamer.

He hasn't played any of them... we can confidently assume that :hest: 

It's like a virgin trying to laugh at someone for fucking a 5/10 chick... you can't take them seriously :hehe: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Goukosan   Get fucked you fucking moron.     No More Heroes III for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches October 11 in North America, October 14 in Europe - Gematsu  

Worst on Xbox, just like Elden Ring

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

He hasn't played any of them... we can confidently assume that :hest: 

It's like a virgin trying to laugh at someone for fucking a 5/10 chick... you can't take them seriously :hehe: 

:pavarotti:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The default difficulty a mainline SMT game is more difficult than that :umad:... Bbbbbbut if I raise it to the highest difficulty it was bw comparable to it... Right right guiz?!!??!! 

I was thinking of Persona, which is easier and more approachable on normal.  There's nothing wrong with.

You can brag about beating the game on maniax, I don't give a shit. 

omfg :D 

This is the first direct for the year. The rest of the 2021 lineup will be revealed in other directs. 

Person 5 S is this week. (still hasn't come out, best on PC when it does)

Ghosts and Goblins is next week. (best on PC)

Bravely Default II is the week after the that.  (best on PC)

Monster Hunter Rise 3 is a few weeks after that. (Best on PC)

2021 Still has 

SMTV (will be best on PC)

No More Heroes III (best on PC)

Monster Hunter Stories II (best on PC)

Ace Attorney (best on PC)

World's End Club (Best on PC)

Resident Evil Rev 3 (Lmfao, sheep thinking they were getting an exclusive RE game) 

2021 will be stacked. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

omfg :D 

This is the first direct for the year. The rest of the 2021 lineup will be revealed in other directs. 

Person 5 S is this week. (still hasn't come out, best on PC when it does)

Ghosts and Goblins is next week. (best on PC)

Bravely Default II is the week after the that.  (best on PC)

Monster Hunter Rise 3 is a few weeks after that. (Best on PC)

2021 Still has 

SMTV (will be best on PC)

No More Heroes III (best on PC)

Monster Hunter Stories II (best on PC)

Ace Attorney (best on PC)

World's End Club (Best on PC)

Resident Evil Rev 3 (Lmfao, sheep thinking they were getting an exclusive RE game) 

2021 will be stacked. 

Persona 5 Strikers is already on PC and was since day 1 in the west lol.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Persona 5 Strikers is already on PC and was since day 1 in the west lol.

Oh yeah I was thinking of Persona 5 Royal. So another game best on PC. :D Which is coming later this year with P3 and P4 Golden (already on PC). 

By the way, I got Persona 5 Strikers for free, the steam cards were profitable for almost two months, so I sold one booster pack each day which gave me like 3 bucks a day, not to mention I sold two foil cards over $10. By the end I had made back all my money and then some. I fucking love the marketplace. :love: 

So you can bet if P3 and P5 are getting steam cards I'm getting them all day one. I'm gonna get all my money back. Soul Hackers 2 as well, although I don't expect it to be as profitable or popular.

Free gaming. B) 

Edited by Ramza
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh yeah I was thinking of Persona 5 Royal. So another game best on PC. :D Which is coming later this year with P3 and P4 Golden (already on PC). 

By the way, I got Persona 5 Strikers for free, the steam cards were profitable for almost two months, so I sold one booster pack each day which gave me like 3 bucks a day, not to mention I sold two foil cards over $10. By the end I had made back all my money and then some. I fucking love the marketplace. :love: 

So you can bet if P3 and P5 are getting steam cards I'm getting them all day one. I'm gonna get all my money back. Soul Hackers 2 as well, although I don't expect it to be as profitable or popular.

Free gaming. B) 

Persona 5 Strikers is excellent on PC.  And yea, pretty much the entire Persona mainline series will be natively on PC.  The first 2 games (Revelations, Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment) can easily be emulated.  There's still some missing spin-offs like the Dancing ones, but I wouldn't even be surprised to see Sega/Atlus bring them to modern platforms eventually as well.  

And yea, Steam Marketplace can be pretty cool if you know how to use it right.  Both P4G and Strikers have Steam Cards so the others will as well.

It's actually ridiculous the amount of free games you can get on PC.  Between stuff like using the Steam Marketplace to make money from selling cards and in game items and Free-to-Play games... you have Epic giving away free games every week, you have GOG doing free game giveaways as well now too, you have other sites doing promotions as well...  I have 331 games on Epic Game Store of which all but 4 were free..  It's crazy.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Persona 5 Strikers is excellent on PC.  And yea, pretty much the entire Persona mainline series will be natively on PC.  The first 3 games (Revelations, Innocent Sin, and Eternal Punishment) and can easily be emulated.  There's still some missing spin-offs like the Dancing ones, but I wouldn't even be surprised to see Sega/Atlus bring them to modern platforms eventually as well.  

And yea, Steam Marketplace can be pretty cool if you know how to use it right.  Both P4G and Strikers have Steam Cards so the others will as well.

It's actually ridiculous the amount of free games you can get on PC.  Between stuff like using the Steam Marketplace to make money from selling cards and in game items and Free-to-Play games... you have Epic giving away free games every week, you have GOG doing free game giveaways as well now too, you have other sites doing promotions as well...  I have 331 games on Epic Game Store of which all but 4 were free..  It's crazy.

The dancing ones? Are you saying there was an another P2 game I never heard of? :dwill: 

I used to have P Revelations and P2 Eternal Punishment, sold both for a nice profit. Personally I don't care much for the pre Persona 3 games, they weren't that good, imo.

Epic are crazy, they're actually giving real free games unlike Xbox/Playstation, nothing locked behind a paywall.

Not to mention free online anywhere. Like the other day my friend wanted to play TMNT online with me and was like ''shit, I didn't subscribe to steam''. I laughed so hard, these console bots can't even imagine having free online play anymore. :kaz: 

• Geese 1
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The dancing ones? Are you saying there was an another P2 game I never heard of? :dwill: 

I used to have P Revelations and P2 Eternal Punishment, sold both for a nice profit. Personally I don't care much for the pre Persona 3 games, they weren't that good, imo.

Epic are crazy, they're actually giving real free games unlike Xbox/Playstation, nothing locked behind a paywall.

Not to mention free online anywhere. Like the other day my friend wanted to play TMNT online with me and was like ''shit, I didn't subscribe to steam''. I laughed so hard, these console bots can't even imagine having free online play anymore. :kaz: 

Yea, there's Persona dancing games.  Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight.  I've never played them myself. 

persona-dancing.gif

And yea, P2: Innocent Sin takes place before Eternal Punishment.

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, there's Persona dancing games.  Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight.  I've never played them myself. 

persona-dancing.gif

And yea, P2: Innocent Sin takes place before Eternal Punishment.

Oooh, those games. :ben:  That gif. :D 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, this is what desperate port-beggars talking amongst one-another looks like:drake:

I'm so starved for games, you're right... :lul: 

Steam Community :: Hannibal Barca

272 games, 2145 achievements in less than two years... Meanwhile there's you who's too embarrass to show your PSN trophies because you don't actually game much at all. :drake:

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm so starved for games, you're right... :lul: 

Steam Community :: Hannibal Barca

272 games, 2145 achievements in less than two years... Meanwhile there's you who's too embarrass to show your PSN trophies because you don't actually game much at all. :drake:

LOL man those must be some terrible games if you're making threads anticipating No More Heroes 3 :tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL man those must be some terrible games if you're making threads anticipating No More Heroes 3 :tom:

NMH is a great series with entertaining boss fight and Suda 51 signature style. I'm invested in this series and unlike you I'm an actual gamer, I rather try the new installment for myself and see if it's truly bad than not giving it a shot because some dude at IGN flopped it. It has 75 average at MC and you're here acting like it's cancer. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

NMH is a great series with entertaining boss fight and Suda 51 signature style. I'm invested in this series and unlike you I'm an actual gamer, I rather try the new installment for myself and see if it's truly bad than not giving it a shot because some dude at IGN flopped it. It has 75 average at MC and you're here acting like it's cancer. 

clearly you aren't if you are waiting for PC ports.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

clearly you aren't if you are waiting for PC ports.

Who wants to play 15fps Switch versions of games with sub 720p resolution and low settings?

LOL that's if we even pretended that you'd play a game in the first place :mickeyj: