The Last of Us PS5 Features and gameplay trailer

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Hopefully it'll be a better port than Stray :hest:

Yea.  It'd be pretty sad if Sony couldn't do better than an indie teams first game :mj: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

So, a quick money grab. Also leaks indicate that there are no gameplay enhancements. 

Not more of a money grab than LBox. Almost 2 years on the market and all you’ve got to show for the $500 you spent on it is a Forza DLC and Halo Midfinite with its dead online :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not more of a money grab than LBox. Almost 2 years on the market and all you’ve got to show for the $500 you spent on it is a Forza DLC and Halo Midfinite with its dead online :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg

At least I’m not buying games that I’ve already played lmfao 

Looks fucking spectacular. I wasn’t gonna buy this at launch but it’s looking incredible. This might be the remake I didn’t know I wanted. I’ll probably end up picking this up on day one. It’s nice seeing the original brought up to the same visual fidelity as TLOU2 :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Looks fucking spectacular. I wasn’t gonna buy this at launch but it’s looking incredible. This might be the remake I didn’t know I wanted. I’ll probably end up picking this up on day one. It’s nice seeing the original brought up to the same visual fidelity as TLOU2 :aitch:

Why would you buy a game you’ve already played? It’s $70 :tom:

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why would you buy a game you’ve already played? It’s $70 :tom:

:hest:Because I’m not a broke bitch like you and $70 is nothing for me. The game looks good so I want it in my collection of great games.

:cruise: How did you spend $500 on an Xbox Series L with no games?

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.jpeg

• Geese 1
7 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:Because I’m not a broke bitch like you and $70 is nothing for me. The game looks good so I want it in my collection of great games.

:cruise: How did you spend $500 on an Xbox Series L with no games?

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.jpeg

$70 isn’t a lot in any situation, but you’ve already paid $60 for the same game. 

So buy 10 copies of the remake to really own us. :bena:

10 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

For as successful as the Switch has been, a ton of its key games are WiiU ports. Shameful for Sheep to say anything against the gods.

The only people buying Wii U ports are people who didn’t have a Wii U. We already have Cows in here, who have played this already, rebuying it. 

I’ve never bought a game twice. There is literally no point, especially when released within 10 years. 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

The only people buying Wii U ports are people who didn’t have a Wii U. We already have Cows in here, who have played this already, rebuying it. 

I’ve never bought a game twice. There is literally no point, especially when released within 10 years. 

Years later, people will play the PS5 version not the PS3 version. Just like people play Wind Waker HD not the GameCube original. There's no downside to better versions of classic games. Demons Souls on PS5 is also sick.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Years later, people will play the PS5 version not the PS3 version. Just like people play Wind Waker HD not the GameCube original. There's no downside to better versions of classic games. Demons Souls on PS5 is also sick.

They already have a remaster on PS4. This is the second remaster, third version, of a 10 year old game. 

Guessing you have 3 copies of GTAV and Skyrim, too. 

Who would want to play a game… they’ve already played…for MORE MONEY than the original game sold for :D 

Edited by ghostz