Literal Nazi's walking the streets in FL endorsing Ron DeSantis

I originally came in here to post this before getting side tracked. My question is why do these people only show up and praise conversative politicians. 

I'm not saying there aren't racist democrats or liberals but wow, when you see someone threatening people with gun violence if things don't go their way, waving Nazi flags, or confederate flags, they are supporting the same people the people in here love like Trump or DeSantis. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I originally came in here to post this before getting side tracked. My question is why do these people only show up and praise conversative politicians. 

I'm not saying there aren't racist democrats or liberals but wow, when you see someone threatening people with gun violence if things don't go their way, waving Nazi flags, or confederate flags, they are supporting the same people the people in here love like Trump or DeSantis. 

It wouldn't make much sense if they were endorsing democrats. Like, why are you guys even surprised that far right extremists will gravitate towards right wing politicians? Just another dishonest attempt to vilify by association with the fringe, even though neither Trump or DeSantis would want any part of this. 

Anyway, this is pretty disgusting and depressing to see nazi flags waving in the air in America in 2022. Is that even legal in any state? I mean confederate I can sort of understand, at least if not used in such a clearly racist context but Nazi and even the SS? These kids are fucking retarded. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It wouldn't make much sense if they were endorsing democrats. Like, why are you guys even surprised that far right extremists will gravitate towards right wing politicians? Just another dishonest attempt to vilify by association with the fringe, even though neither Trump or DeSantis would want any part of this. 

Anyway, this is pretty disgusting and depressing to see nazi flags waving in the air in America in 2022. Is that even legal in any state? I mean confederate I can sort of understand, at least if not used in such a clearly racist context but Nazi and even the SS? These kids are fucking retarded. 

No, they gravitate to Trump and DeSantis because those politicians give them clear signs that they welcome their support

Trump and DeStantis make fascist, authoritarian remarks.

Like this, for example:

5fv5GV6.png

He's literally invoking a religious stance when talking about "defeating tyrants."

That is, 100%, textbook facist rhetoric.

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It wouldn't make much sense if they were endorsing democrats.

True, you're right for once.

Like, why are you guys even surprised that far right extremists will gravitate towards right wing politicians?

I never said they were far right. I asked where is the equivalent to racial/western purist on the left. I'm sure there are Nazi sympathizers out there that atheist who like drugs,  premarital sex, and dont care about tax breaks for the rich out there some where. Why are they not at Democratic conventions or inviting Democratic politicians to their events?

Just another dishonest attempt to vilify by association with the fringe, even though neither Trump or DeSantis would want any part of this. 

You constantly misquote and misrepresent what has been said, but yes, I'm the dishonest one. Yes, Donald Trump who called black NFL players who peacefully kneeled at football games "Sons of bitches" and called for them to lose their jobs really took all of the racist groups he could barely tell "stand back and stand by" to task and did his best to communicate that he didn't want their support. You are constantly the victim. I now believe you that it was your ex that was crazy and legitimately made you miserable all on her own and you're awesome and always right and truthful even when you're wrong and lying. This is your snowflake safe space.

Freedom of speech in a country supposed crippled by the woke left, some how. It's almost as if the right constantly exaggerates how persecuted they are. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this were Antifa/left wingers in disguise. We already know what extents they'll go to to smear republicans and republican candidates.

This was the same bullshit Tucker, Laura Ingraham and Co tried to push when Jan 6th happened... OMG it must be antifa.. Those thugs attacked the fabric of our democracy. 

Then as time passed and it turned out it was red blooded right wing extremist there tune changed to... Meh.. Jan 6th was just a March.. Nothing to see here. 

So Twinblade, it's unbelievable to you that right wing extremist exist and that they support Trump and or DeSantis? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, that's how it works. 😂

You think he wants to be associated with that shit? Has he done anything to deserve it? Has he said racist or anti semitic things? Are any of his policies anti semitic or racist? 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You think he wants to be associated with that shit? Has he done anything to deserve it? Has he said racist or anti semitic things? Are any of his policies anti semitic or racist? 

I honestly haven't paid much attention to what DeSantis has said or his exact policies since winning his election but these people like him for some reason, they like the Republican party for some reason. 

There are tons of theories why but that's the way it is. It's also not always one thing. Some of these people honestly want an authoritarian government (that aligns with their wishes) 

Having politicians openly call for Christian or Western Nationalism could be part of it, as it comes with certain priveledges in their minds. 

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this were Antifa/left wingers in disguise. We already know what extents they'll go to to smear republicans and republican candidates.

No, you don't "know" any of that.

There is no such proof of a disguised Antifa member doing any such thing.

HOWEVER..................we do have absolute proof of alt-right'ers doing exactly that.

Confirmed by the police department who identified him at a white supremacist right-winger who was trying to make the Black Lives Matters protests violent.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

HOWEVER..................we do have absolute proof of alt-right'ers doing exactly that.

Confirmed by the police department who identified him at a white supremacist right-winger who was trying to make the Black Lives Matters protests violent.

Lol please. The democrats and their supporters have a history of trying to fuck over republicans with this kind of thing. They tried to torpedo Youngkin's campaign less than a year ago when they realized he was about to win

https://nypost.com/2021/10/29/glenn-youngkin-aide-accuses-terry-mcauliffe-team-of-fake-white-supremacist-stunt/

I would fully expect them to try the same shit especially given how close the mid terms are

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol please. The democrats and their supporters have a history of trying to fuck over republicans with this kind of thing.

Then show us

Post your proof.

I'm going to start keeping count on how many posts your type in which you specifically do not back up your claim.

Count: 0

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then show us

Post your proof.

I'm going to start keeping count on how many posts your type in which you specifically do not back up your claim.

Count: 0

Here you go omitting shit from my post including the link I posted.

You suck. This is why almost nobody bothers arguing with you anymore

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Twinblade on multiple occasions has blamed Antifa and BLM for "all of the racism" in America today. 

Here’s already the conspiracy shit. You guys have like a negative IQ. Let’s not believe exactly what’s in front of our faces. :npc:

Also, this may be fringe but if there is one person sitting at a table and talking with 3 Nazis, there’s 4 Nazis at the table. :muttley: