Spider-Man on PC peaked at 66,436 on Steam

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL judging by the reviews.

Here comes the dingleberry.........you know its bad when both Lemij and TLHBO have abandoned their fights and are relying on Subtwatic's posts to get behind

No, the story of my life is that I cut through bullshitters, and their bullshit.

Just like I cut through him..............and he didn't like it, because he thought he had constructed the perfect bullshit to not get trapped in.

This is why you're a clown.

You can't simply admit you fucked up... you misunderstood that this thread was about concurrent players and not total sales thus far... and you're completely misconstruing what TLHBO _obviously_ meant.

And you did that because you're a really butthurt individual.  Butthurt about Spider-Man being best on PC.  Butthurt about being called out for being a clown ass hypocrite multiple times for multiple things.

Jerry... it's NO SURPRISE to anyone on this forum... that you did what you did in this thread.  It's your M.O.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end

I want to mod it on PC. I’m very into modding games.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You can't simply admit you fucked up... you misunderstood that this thread was about concurrent players and not total sales thus far... and you're completely misconstruing what TLHBO _obviously_ meant.

And you did that because you're a really butthurt individual.  Butthurt about Spider-Man being best on PC.  Butthurt about being called out for being a clown ass hypocrite multiple times for multiple things.

Jerry... it's NO SURPRISE to anyone on this forum... that you did what you did in this thread.  It's your M.O.

Look at this butthurt.

No..............I'm not putting on some show, and I never would for any of you.

I know for a fact what this guy was trying to say.

I already know that bullshitters, who try to bullshit around ME.........have to disguise their bullshit so that they have an "out" whenever I try to nail them.

He's already proven that he's aware that I've caught onto to him, each of the three times I ressurrect the argument and type detailed posts...............if he KNOWS I'm WRONG...........why does he run away each time?

3 hours ago, Remij said:

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong :tom: Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end :smoke:

• Haha 3
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong :tom: Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end :smoke:

LOL another butthurt person raging on a friday night

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Jerry why did you lie?

He's now running away from what he types.

And he thinks one word is going to save him that this game performed worse than GoW.

I've whipped ALL THREE OF THEM so bad, that this is what they are all clinging to.

Damn, I'm good.:banderoos:

27 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You were quite specific.

no, you're trying to cling onto a word, when you clearly know i am referencing the OP.

this is the best you could do?

something that you already know I have logically explained..........and IS more logical than your explanation

:drake:

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

no, you're trying to cling onto a word, when you clearly know i am referencing the OP.

Sweetie, there's no backtracking from it.

We know exactly what you were trying to say.

We know what you were trying to say because you actually said it.

Edited by TLHBO
On 2022-08-20 at 5:08 AM, TLHBO said:

Sweetie, there's no backtracking from it.

We know exactly what you were trying to say.

We know what you were trying to say because you actually said it.

Yeah, I'm to say that it did worse than God of War.

Try disproving that.

And look at these guys lose their shit over the ENTIRE WEEKEND

:hest::hest::hest:

On 2022-08-20 at 1:33 PM, Substatic said:

Yes,

Jerry is a liar. He lies a lot in threads in this SW section. 

No, you like to think so. Even thinking that clinging onto a word is going to save you.

On 2022-08-20 at 2:21 PM, Remij said:

Liehurey

He's the king of liars :reg:

This poor butthurt bitch.

On 2022-08-20 at 3:20 PM, Substatic said:

1654876679066.png

LOL he was still butthurt

• NPC 1
51 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Why did you lie though?

No, I said it did worse than God of War.

And it did.

Which means I am right.

Let me know when you actually acknowledge that.

if you don't acknowledge it...............I'll just keep on pointing out how you're running away.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Why did you

keep on bringing you back from trying to derail the subject?

Because you lost the argument, that's why

And you got nothing else.

Like I said.......if you don't acknowledge my entire post....you've lost

Simple as that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

keep on bringing you back from trying to derail the subject?

Because you lost the argument, that's why

And you got nothing else.

Like I said.......if you don't acknowledge my entire post....you've lost

Simple as that.

This was your entire post clown

On 2022-08-15 at 7:57 PM, jehurey said:

well..................there's ANOTHER REASON why it only sold 66K on steam.

But if the so-called hermits on this forum were to reveal why that is, they would simply be pointing out the other major issue that is going to result in developers treating the PC gaming community as an after-thought.

Why did you lie?  You either out right lied, or you were wrong and made a stupid mistake.  Which is it?  It's one or the other, and nothing else you say is going to change that. :tom: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

This was your entire post clown

Why did you lie?  You either out right lied, or you were wrong and made a stupid mistake.  Which is it?  It's one or the other, and nothing else you say is going to change that. :tom: 

No, I made it clear in the other post that I was basing it off of the OP.

Its comparing performance between that and God of War.

And the game did perform worse than god of war. Clinging onto the use of the word "sales" isn't going to help you there.

And it doesn't make me a liar.