Spider-Man on PC peaked at 66,436 on Steam

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No that's your autism. Lemij understood what I typed

:kaz:dat backtrack:kaz:

so in other words...................you're just begging for day-one ports for NO VALID REASON.

not even a business reason.

Other than "I just wish it would happen"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end

I want to mod it on PC. I’m very into modding games.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

PC can equal PS4, bro

When? Show me where exsctly I said that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And now you're backing off, like a little btich.

No I gave you a chance because I tried to believe you were acting in good faith and misunderstood me, because sometimes it seems like you have aspergers or sowmthing but I can see now you intentionally misrepresent people. You create these points in your head you want your "opponent" to argue and then out words in their mouth. You've been doing it for years.

You essentially jerry-go-round with the voice im your head...

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Yes they are designed as exclusives by SONY for the SONY PlayStation line of consoles.

So why are you calling PC second class?

you literally answered your own question with the PREVIOUS SENTENCE you just typed.

Nothing is designed for PC.

That's the definition of second-class.

My personal hope was that Cyberpunk 2077 was going to be a return to the days in which a developer was going to "go for it" and design a world-class AAA game, starting around the PC.

That didn't happen.

In fact.............its getting worse. It actually appears to be going in the other direction.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:kaz:dat backtrack:kaz:

so in other words...................you're just begging for day-one ports for NO VALID REASON.

not even a business reason.

Other than "I just wish it would happen"

Again, words in my mouth.

Where do I beg for a day one port? Link, screenshot, show me the words jerry. The voice in your head does not count, the rest of us can not hear it.

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Witcher 3 released on Oct 15th 2019.  That's only 2.5 months of sales of the switch version and it captured 11% of the total 12 month of sales of the game on all platforms.   It actually sold very well. 

Yes if Spiderman released day and date on PC it would sell more than it sold now. 

But

Less PS4 systems would been sold and the extra software sales to launch day 1 on PC wouldn't offset that loss of hardware sales. 

Sony's 1st party games are it's system sellers which get you to purchase the hardware and lock into Sony's platforms ecosystem.

They're not doing day and date with PC.... Keep dreaming kiddos. 

And I'm sure Spider-Man on PC will capture more than 11% of Spider-Man's overall 2022 sales numbers on all platforms too...

Spider-Man will sell well on PC.

And yes, Spider-Man would sell incredibly well on PC day and date.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus, Jerky melting down right now LOL :tom: 

All I said was it would have sold better if it wasnt a full priced, 4 year late port :tom: Now hes got this voice in his head telling all sorts of crazy shit.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

All I said was it would have sold better if it wasnt a full priced, 4 year late port :tom: Now hes got this voice in his head telling all sorts of crazy shit.

This is the Jerry-go-round... you're experiencing it first hand my dude.

Just now, jehurey said:

:kaz:I love it when these people suddenly don't want to talk..............on systemwars

Dont want to talk? I literally asked you to show me :D acting retarded doesnt let you save face. You could have just said "I misunderstood your point, no biggie" like a normal person and moved on.

• dead 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

Dont want to talk? I literally asked you to show me :D acting retarded doesnt let you save face. You could have just said "I misunderstood your point, no biggie" like a normal person and moved on.

Funny how Goukosan knew and understood perfectly... like the rest of us.

Just now, Remij said:

Fuck that I'm out, you can'r take the night shift and keep him entertained :D

*wairs for jerry to claim victory about how he made people run away*

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

No, the moment you began whining at my post............you started the Remierry-go-round

Go cry some else, so that you don't continue it anymore.

Just now, TLHBO said:

You are the one trying to put the PC on the PS4's level.

Sweetie, there's no backtracking from it.

We know exactly what you were trying to say.

If you are saying "as time passes by......a game sells more"

Who would type that to begin with?

You were clearly trying to say "if this were on PC the same day as PS4, they would be equivalent"

You're running away, and you know it.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Funny how Goukosan knew and understood perfectly... like the rest of us.

No, he came in to bitchslap you. Which he did.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Fuck that I'm out, you can'r take the night shift and keep him entertained :D

*wairs for jerry to claim victory about how he made people run away*

:tom:He knows that he couldn't hold up his bullshit any longer, so he's bailing.

Anyways, back on topic.

These people would've stolen no matter what price the game would be sold at, $50, or $30, or even $20.

The moment they knew that a torrent was out there, the same people who always steal on PC were going to steal it.

And then make their excuses afterwards.

There's a reason they're not talking about how the game runs, either.

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I'm sure Spider-Man on PC will capture more than 11% of Spider-Man's overall 2022 sales numbers on all platforms too...

Spider-Man will sell well on PC.

And yes, Spider-Man would sell incredibly well on PC day and date.

I wasn't comparing Spiderman PC to Switch Witcher sales.   My comment about Switch was in context to its release date and Witcher 3 sales on other platforms for 2019.

As far as Spiderman PC,  yes it would sell a bit more on PC if it was day and date compared to now.. But as I mentioned that wouldn't be enough to offset the lost sales of PS4 hardware. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I wasn't comparing Spiderman PC to Switch Witcher sales.   My comment about Switch was in context to its release date and Witcher 3 sales on other platforms for 2019.

As far as Spiderman PC,  yes it would sell a bit more on PC if it was day and date compared to now.. But as I mentioned that wouldn't be enough to offset the lost sales of PS4 hardware. 

Which allows me to do the same for Spider-Man....  I'm sure after 2.5 months of sales Spider-Man on PC will have sold more than 11% of Spider-Man's sales on all platforms for 2022.  The Witcher sold well for a 4 year old game on a new platform... and Spider-Man will too.  That's my point.

And yea... a bit more is an understatement.. but sure.

Edited by Remij
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Which allows me to do the same for Spider-Man....  I'm sure after 2.5 months of sales Spider-Man on PC will have sold more than 11% of Spider-Man's sales on all platforms for 2022.  The Witcher sold well for a 4 year old game on a new platform... and Spider-Man will too.  That's my point.

And yea... a bit more is an understatement.. but sure.

Why do you keep responding to comparison I never made? 

I compared Switch Witcher to other versions of Witcher in 2019.   In 2.5 months it outsold what the Xbox version sold in 12 months and sold 11% of the total sales of all 4 versions of Witcher combined. 

Spider-Man was an exclusive ONLY on PlayStation and now it's on PC. 

The comparison to Switcher doesn't hold.   Spiderman is in a better position to sell more as this is the first platform outside of Playstation its available on. 

When I said a but more... I mean relative to the benefits of Spiderman selling as an exclusive on PlayStation + the hardware sales.. The PC software sales alone from day one is not surpassing not offsetting that. 

Why do you think Sony is not doing day any date with PC for its exclusive titles?   They make more money with the current model and will continue to do it.