Sony bought 14% of FROM software

You already know Sony is gonna block all From Software games from LBox if Phil tries anything funny with Activision.

Sony is smart, they realized they don't need to buy the entire publisher or company to dictate whether they get exclusives. Dumbass MS is going around buying everything when they can't even manage the studios they already own like 343  :kaz:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Microsoft to Activision: We’ll take the lot for 75 Billion please     Sony to FROM Software: Here’s a cool 14% just to keep cucking Phil.   

In a move likely to kill off the Xbox brand forever, Sony has purchased 14% of FROM Software, maker of popular games like Elden Ring, and GOAT, PS exclusive Bloodborne.   This is some kind o

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You already know Sony is gonna block all From Software games from LBox if Phil tries anything funny with Activision.

Sony is smart, they realized they don't need to buy the entire publisher or company to dictate whether they get exclusives. Dumbass MS is going around buying everything when they can't even manage the studios they already own like 343  :kaz:

They literally can't :D 

And why would Sony block something that would make them money?  They have no interest in blocking anything.

This will help FROMSOFT reduce reliance on Bandai Namco, and allow them to publish their own titles in the future.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

They literally can't :D 

And why would Sony block something that would make them money?  They have no interest in blocking anything.

This will help FROMSOFT reduce reliance on Bandai Namco, and allow them to publish their own titles in the future.

They can and WILL block MS if MS tries anything stupid with Activision.

They have enough stake to be able to make decisions about where FROM Software games go.

Obviously, they wouldn't wanna block Microsoft just like that but if MS tried anything stupid they'd have no choice but to block them.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao BabyCount thinking Sony bought into this so they can blackmail MS in the future 🤡

Every acquisition Sony makes including Bungie is to have leverage against MS, it's not for blackmail you retard.

Only a fucking retard like you can't see that Sony is making all these decisions like buying From Software stake and Bungie to ensure they have leverage with MS.

Both companies are at war and since Sony can't match MS' war chest they are spending their money wisely to ensure they remain at the top.

In all seriousness I dont think this means every FROM game will be exclusive. But I do believe FROM will be obligated to develop 1st party games for Sony as a regular part of what they do. And a proper follow-up to Bloodborne seems much more likely now.

Edited by sugarhigh
41 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You can’t play FROM games :kaz:

no, i can play them. I probably just can't play them very effectively.

let me put it this way................I don't need my uncle's credit score to be able to play them:drake:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I think this is not to block them releasing games on PC or even having timed DLC. It's about having priority over other publishers in cooperation.

I think Sony is funding at least one big exclusive game by FROM, and they want to make sure they stay in the family.

23 hours ago, Remij said:

You must be ecstatic that more FROMSOFT games are guaranteed to come to Playst-

souls.png

Oh, nevermind :tom:  

@jehurey

Jesus. :mjgrin:

Remi got you good here bro. Will you be playing Demon Souls anytime soon?

tumblr_n8l02r6lg21sgl0ajo1_500.gif

• dead 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I do have basic ability.

I don't have patience.

If it could be rented, I'm sure you'd be able to tell me the easiest way to obtain it.

Has the patience to Jerry-go-round with multiple people at the same time for multiple nights.... but doesn't have the patience to get even ONE trophy in a FROMSOFT game :rofl: 

That doesn't show a lack of patience... that shows a lack of interest.

We know already that you're not interested in playing Playstation exclusive games unless you're forced to.  This forum can safely assume that any PS games you HAVE played you did simply to keep up appearances.

Nobody is buying it :shrug: 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

It could be rented, and you know that, since you use GameFly… in 2022.

No I didn't

You use a rental service, right now.

I love how these idiots continually forget that GamePass is a rental service:tom:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Has the patience to Jerry-go-round with multiple people

That's what you do.

According to Hot Sauce specifically creating a derail thread, and deciding that your post was when the derail started.

Just now, ghostz said:

you subscribe to gamepass and GameFly :tom:

No, I don't

I even showed the post that proved you wrong, and caught you lying.

LOL, he's angry because he doesn't own anything and has to ask permission from his nephew to play games.:hest:

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's what you do.

According to Hot Sauce specifically creating a derail thread, and deciding that your post was when the derail started.

No that's what you do.  You jerry-go-round with multiple people at the same time.. in multiple threads... across multiple nights.  We've literally seen it just recently.

You have lots of patience for that... clearly.  So it's not that you lack patience... you lack interest in Souls games... and clearly we can see the lack of interest in Sony exclusives overall.  You were forced to play Ratchet for crying out loud.

You quit PS5 games faster than it can load them :lawl: