NINTENDO direct, tomorrow at 10am est

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Uhh........maybe moving on to reading the next sentence in that post may help provide some insight on what I am referring to.

You mentioned it in the same god damn sentence.. like as if they announced a new Zelda game.  They announced a lot of new games :lemming: 

Any normal person would have said "... and they announced Pikmin 4" :drake: 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck off with your crying LOL   Nintendo is best on PC  

Jehurey still pretending to play video games on the internet.   

these will all look great on PC     

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Ike said:

Fatal Frame from Wii coming west is my favorite announcement so far. 

It reminds me. An absolutely perfect game that should deserve a port to the Switch is one that went really under the radar back then.

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You mentioned it in the same god damn sentence.. like as if they announced a new Zelda game.  They announced a lot of new games :lemming: 

Any normal person would have said "... and they announced Pikmin 4" :drake: 

Nobody gives a shit about your whining and your butthurt.

I said "a new game", not "another Zelda game" or "a new Zelda game, as well" A normal person wouldn't have responded back with whining after I answered their question.

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Nobody gives a shit about your whining and your butthurt.

Fuck off clown.  I asked you a simple question because it was unclear.  Next time if you want people to not ask you questions like that, structure your posts better :lemming: 

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ehhhhhhh, I'm probably only going to watch the first minute or so, whenever Platinum releases longer trailers of a game close to launch, its because they are showing off alot more of the game.

Nobody believes you're going to play this game... so you might as well watch the entire thing :tom: 

Wait... never mind... watching 1 minute of a 7 minute trailer is about consistent with how much of a game you play before dropping it :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1

New announcements im interested in

New mainline Fire Emblem SRPG

Bravely Default II

Pikmin 4

Goldeneye

Atelier Ryzer 3

Raincode

Updates on previously announced games im interested in

BOTW 2

Bayonetta 3

MARIO Rabbids sparks of hope

Pretty solid :juggle:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody believes you're going to play this game... so you might as well watch the entire thing :tom: 

Wait... never mind... watching 1 minute of a 7 minute trailer is about consistent with how much of a game you play before dropping it :lawl: 

And now he's trying to derail the thread again by trying to talk about me....again.

As he continues crying.......again.

Just now, jehurey said:

And now he's trying to derail the thread again by trying to talk about me....again.

As he continues crying.......again.

You already fucked the thread up because of a simple question due to your poor English, run and cry about it bitch :cruise: 

Just now, Ike said:

Can Rare give us the OG Conker on N64 please along with the original MP w/online? The Live and Reloaded version was trash in comparison beyond the obvious visual upgrade. 

I'm sure that game is dated, especially its comedy.

And, I imagine they try to market the Nintendo Online as something family friendly.

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Can Rare give us the OG Conker on N64 please along with the original MP w/online? The Live and Reloaded version was trash in comparison beyond the obvious visual upgrade. 

Yea, it could come at some point.  But really, why not just port the entire Rare Replay to Switch?

And yea, the Xbox update was pretty trash.

Since I don't think anybody has posted the youtube trailer

whenever they show hieroglyphics in zelda cinematics, they do contain some valuable information.

The one with the bird shows what appears to be upside-down tear drops, there's seven of them, some people are speculating that would mean 7 dungeons in this game.

When he jumps off that first island in the air, you almost see like a tower rod in the background that's sticking out from the bottom. I wonder if, at some point during the game, the world will turn upside down.

Looks really clean, like that new rendering method that they are using for Xenoblade 3 is now being applied to everything now.