No More Heroes 3 on PS5 & Series X/S feature graphical enhancements not found on PC (straight Switch port)

The devs already addressed this.  It's being patched. 

XSEED made a statement regarding the PC port:
"Thanks for celebrating the launch of Travis' latest adventure on new platforms like Steam. We're excited for you to explore Santa Destroy once again, and we wanted to let you know there will be an update coming soon to improve some of the visual elements in this version, including draw distance."

And outside of that... you could already "fix" the PC version by tweaking the ini files for the draw distances and other effects... as the guy mentioned in the tweet there.

Oh and the devs mentioned they are also updating NMH1 and 2 on PC, fixing some issues those games had (like No Keyboard Support lol)

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hermits been begging for Switch games so much the Devs gave them what they asked for :drake:

Who's begging silly sheep the whole Ditch library got remastered on PC :geese:  In the same gen it released :rofl:

EMBARRASSING street-fighter-sagat.gif

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I haven't had any issues, but it does look pretty bad. The FPS was locked at 60, I didn't try to see if it could go higher. 

You can unlock the FPS in the ini file... but there's probably not much reason for you to really do that (unless your laptop supports 120hz+?

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Who's begging silly sheep the whole Ditch library got remastered on PC :geese:  In the same gen it released :rofl:

EMBARRASSING street-fighter-sagat.gif

And yet still hermits constantly beg for PC versions of Switch games :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You can unlock the FPS in the ini file... but there's probably not much reason for you to really do that (unless your laptop supports 120hz+?

I have a 144hz screen. I was playing Valkyria Chronicles 4 recently and I was hitting the 144FPS with vsync on. I like it.

Edited by Ramza
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And yet still hermits constantly beg for PC versions of Switch games :umad:

Don't worry it'll soon be over, after Shin Megami Tensei V there's no more third parties worth porting over from Switch. :geese:  

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

And yet the begging continues :drake:

Can't wait for all those amazing third-party Switch exclusives that has been announced as of late to come to PC, like  and  last but not least . 

Wait, something's wrong. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine waiting so long for games to be ported to PeeC, then waiting even more time for them to be patched because they're bad ports. PC gaming :lul: 

Still better than playing on Switch. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have a 144hz screen. I was playing Valkyria Chronicles 4 recently and I was hitting the 144FPS with vsync on. I like it.

I liked that game but goddamn- 4th game in the series and Scouts are still unbalanced as fuck. The series really needs to change the way its Ranking system works because I tackle the majority of the maps with the same strategy:

Use the Scouts to quickly get the best Rank and then replay the level so I can actually play the game the way I want to. Shit got annoying.

Still liked the game though, just wish they would hurry up and solve this problem already.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I liked that game but goddamn- 4th game in the series and Scouts are still unbalanced as fuck. The series really needs to change the way its Ranking system works because I tackle the majority of the maps with the same strategy:

Use the Scouts to quickly get the best Rank and then replay the level so I can actually play the game the way I want to. Shit got annoying.

Still liked the game though, just wish they would hurry up and solve this problem already.

Yep, still the way to get S ranks. (Wait, I think it's 'A'? Whatever.) 

They could easily fix that issue if they didn't base the ranking on how many turns it takes to finish the level. It's not so much the gameplay's fault that it is the ranking is based entirely on speed and nothing else.

Edited by Ramza
6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Can't wait for all those amazing third-party Switch exclusives that has been announced as of late to come to PC, like  and  last but not least . 

Wait, something's wrong. 

You're still begging and hoping for SMTV to be announced :umad:

You think 3rd party exclusives won't be made for the Switch successor?  The begging will continue :juggle: