• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fourn 

We'll soon find out whether or not the lemmings have been Fournicated 

Breaking News: Alien Penis Simulator flops!     TLHBFR!

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah it sounds like they should have just focused on the puzzles and exploration and ditched the combat. 

apparently, combat isn't that common in the game. i'm willing to subject myself to some shitty spots if the rest is up my alley. i mean...the game could be a piece of shit. however, i can't even tell you how many "flops" i've loved.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

apparently, combat isn't that common in the game. i'm willing to subject myself to some shitty spots if the rest is up my alley. i mean...the game could be a piece of shit. however, i can't even tell you how many "flops" i've loved.

Its weird, IGN implies that there isn't much combat but the GS reviewer had the opposite experience and said it was a big part of the game.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Its weird, IGN implies that there isn't much combat but the GS reviewer had the opposite experience and said it was a big part of the game.

from a gamer who completed it:

"Just beat it this morning, surprisingly short. Combat is infuriating, but the world and puzzles are great. It's a mind bending trip of a game, just hate the combat."

in the spirit of halloween, i'm going to download it tonight and play it with surround sound earpods. i'll let you know how it is.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

from a gamer who completed it:

"Just beat it this morning, surprisingly short. Combat is infuriating, but the world and puzzles are great. It's a mind bending trip of a game, just hate the combat."

in the spirit of halloween, i'm going to download it tonight and play it with surround sound earpods. i'll let you know how it is.

Thats a good thing about Gamepass people don't seem to appreciate. Even if an anticipated game flops, you can still try it for yourself at no extra cost to form your own opinion. Im interested in hearing what you think of it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Thats a good thing about Gamepass people don't seem to appreciate. Even if an anticipated game flops, you can still try it for yourself at no extra cost to form your own opinion. Im interested in hearing what you think of it.

yeah, i've been using my GP a lot. i'm glad i can try it out. i absolutely love the visual design!

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...the average gamepass subscriber

people who eat at buffets to save some money subject themselves to eating shitty food, as well.

dude...i have played plenty of AAA games that i didn't like. sure, i may end up hating this. however, i dig the visual design, i love puzzles and i am a fan of horror. the combat sounds like total shit, but it's in only 1/5 of the game. i play games that seem interesting to me. there are many gamepass titles that do nothing for me, hence, why i have never downloaded them.

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

dude...i have played plenty of AAA games that i didn't like. sure, i may end up hating this. however, i dig the visual design, i love puzzles and i am a fan of horror. the combat sounds like total shit, but it's in only 1/5 of the game. i play games that seem interesting to me. there are many gamepass titles that do nothing for me, hence, why i have never downloaded them.

Don't bother trying to explain to Jerky what it's like playing games :tom: 

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Don't bother trying to explain to Jerky what it's like playing games :tom: 

Yeah, because I actually do play them, instead of fakeboy and meltdown, like you do.

You didn't even know the best PC game of the year, and tried making fun of me when I told you about it.

:tom:

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

god damn :D
:deader:

LOL, the thirst is real with this one

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he reads ABOUT AS FAR as he plays games :hest:

He's making fun of himself at this point :rofl: 

He's talking about Vampire Survivor being the best PC game of the year.... and he only feels that way because it only expects you to play it for 30 min at a time :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's making fun of himself at this point :rofl: 

He's talking about Vampire Survivor being the best PC game of the year.... and he only feels that way because it only expects you to play it for 30 min at a time :kaz: 

LOL fakeboy is getting pissed because I know about PC games this year than he does.

to be fair..............there's not much to know about PC games :tom:

he actually made fun of me for playing vampire survivor for several hours.............so he's lying again. LOL

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL fakeboy is getting pissed because I know about PC games this year than he does.

to be fair..............there's not much to know about PC games :tom:

LOL he can't even type coherent sentences at this point :cruise: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL he can't even type coherent sentences at this point :cruise: 

he abandons arguments about as quickly as he abandons games:hest:

he's also got almost as nothing to say as the PC platform, as well LOL

Just now, Remij said:

1 Trophurey talking about abandoning games :lawl: 

No profile Fakeboy Lemij trying to make fun of others about not playing games:hest:

He either plays no games..........or he's playing games on a console that he's trying to hide or else he would have lost every argument he's made in the past 3.5 years:tom:

.........y'know, like a fakeboy, which is what he is.