NieR: Automata - (Switch). 9.0 at GS, 89 at Meta

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you clearly are.

you're basically telling us that you aren't sure of the game's quality.....and you used an incredibly stupid metric.

Its the THIRD Bayo game.

We already know its quality, at a minimum level.

And, at a minimum, its already expected to be on the level of Bayo 2, which is one of the best action games in its genre.

That's the whole point I was making.

You're a hypocrite.............you are INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO DOWNPLAY Bayo

Because your bitchass knows you ain't getting it, ever.

You're sitting there trying to pretend that NMH3 is amazing:drake:

Because its the only toy you were allowed to get.

I'm sure the gameplay will be good so no, I'm not making that point, you're just too stupid to stick to what people says. 

Me saying Gayo 3 is looking gay as shit is downplaying Gayo 3? Okay, sorry if that hurts your feelings, that's just my opinion though. 

NMH3 was fun, solid 8/10 for me. Too bad you don't play jack shit; don't try to pretend I'm hyping it beyond that though, far from being the best thing I've played all year. 

Gayo 3 doesn't make me want to rush at a store to buy a Switch, sorry to disappoint. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep here make fun of hermits for waiting a year to play the best version of PS5 games then come in here posting tech reviews of a 5 year old game, that is still WORST on Ditch.    🤡

A virgin "targeter" posing with his outdated gaming system.

I bet Jerky isn't going nowhere Nier this game  

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm sure the gameplay will be good so

that means you've completely backtracked out of everything you claimed.

Yeah, that's pretty much a summation of me pointing out that everything you TRIED CLAIMING seemed completely full of shit.

Me saying Gayo 3 is looking gay as shit is downplaying Gayo 3?

No, you're the one who brought up Bayo in this thread to begin with.:drake:

That is where Gouko immediately sensed that he knows what games you secretly wished to get a port for.

But you're intentionally trying to pretend that the games that WERE ported from Switch just.so.happened. to be the games you wanted all along.

........and you never were interested in Bayo in the first place:lawl:

Nobody remotely believes your story............not even for a second.

That's why Gouko immediately started laughing at your obvious fruedian slip, and so was I.

Just now, jehurey said:

that means you've completely backtracked out of everything you claimed.

Yeah, that's pretty much a summation of me pointing out that everything you TRIED CLAIMING seemed completely full of shit.

No, you're the one who brought up Bayo in this thread to begin with.:drake:

That is where Gouko immediately sensed that he knows what games you secretly wished to get a port for.

But you're intentionally trying to pretend that the games that WERE ported from Switch just.so.happened. to be the games you wanted all along.

........and you never were interested in Bayo in the first place:lawl:

Nobody remotely believes your story............not even for a second.

That's why Gouko immediately started laughing at your obvious fruedian slip, and so was I.

You're insane, man. If all you wanted to hear is that I think Bayo 3 gameplay will be good then yeah, I would never suggest otherwise. I don't expect PG to fuck up their main franchise, that would actually surprise me.

Now, does that mean I'm personally excited for the game? Absolutely not. 

You have serious issues. I mentioned it because Goukosan held NMH3, SMTV and Bayo 3 exclusivity over my head for years, way before the games were even out or shown, this is not the first time I tell him that I don't get excited for games without a look at the gameplay. 

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're insane, man. If all you wanted to hear is that I think Bayo 3 gameplay will be good then yeah, I would never suggest otherwise. I don't expect PG to fuck up their main franchise, that would actually surprise me.

Now, does that mean I'm personally excited for the game? Absolutely not. 

He just realized he brought up Bayo 3 in this thread out of nowhere.

And now he's rambling and trying to call me insane, after I just pointed that out.

Which is the very point where Gouko laughed at him, and I also laughed at him.

You have serious issues. I mentioned it because Goukosan held NMH3, SMTV and Bayo 3 exclusivity over my head for years

And it JUST SO HAPPENED that the games you were excited that got ported were NMH3 and Square Enix games.

And you JUST SO HAPPENED to not have any excitement over the ones that you know have absolutely zero chance of you getting a port.

GEE what a coincidence :situation:that it happened to have transpired that way.

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

He just realized he brought up Bayo 3 in this thread out of nowhere.

And now he's rambling and trying to call me insane, after I just pointed that out.

Which is the very point where Gouko laughed at him, and I also laughed at him.

And it JUST SO HAPPENED that the games you were excited that got ported were NMH3 and Square Enix games.

And you JUST SO HAPPENED to not have any excitement over the ones that you know have absolutely zero chance of you getting a port.

GEE what a coincidence :situation:that it happened to have transpired that way.

All this conspiracy talks and ''this is what you meant'' just because I don't give a fuck about an unreleased game, Gayonetta 3.

Cry me a river. 

Rofl, are you even going to play the game? Probably not. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

All this conspiracy talks and ''this is what you meant''

sweetie, its more than obvious.

believe me, if it wasn't true, you wouldn't be protesting this much. LOL

whenever you do the "Nuh uh, that's not what I said" routine, you always give yourself away. And you also look more angry when you're doing that.

Y'know, I'm the one who's supposed to be so wrong and ranting baseless conspiracy........yet you're the one who sounds bitter, while I'm talking about how me and Gouko were laughing at you.

Because you know I have a good reason to laugh at you.........because you got caught typing something ridiculous, and you KNOW it.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

sweetie, its more than obvious.

believe me, if it wasn't true, you wouldn't be protesting this much. LOL

whenever you do the "Nuh uh, that's not what I said" routine, you always give yourself away. And you also look more angry when you're doing that.

Y'know, I'm the one who's supposed to be so wrong and ranting baseless conspiracy........yet you're the one who sounds bitter, while I'm talking about how me and Gouko were laughing at you.

Because you know I have a good reason to laugh at you.........because you got caught typing something ridiculous, and you KNOW it.

Sorry, didn't read.