Got back into gaming again

Hat in Time, huh?

Yeah, I can kind of understand that purchase. I recently bought Spyro Reignited Trilogy, for some reason I just had a craving to play something classic and chill. A Collect-a-thon style Platformer seemed to fit the bill. It's been many years since I've played one.

Just now, -GD-X said:

control was one of the most boring games i've ever played. i lasted like an hour. nice effects, though lol.

OMG, yes. So glad I experienced that game thanks to PS+. If I had paid money for that slog of a game I would've been pissed.

The tech was impressive though.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Sabo said:

OMG, yes. So glad I experienced that game thanks to PS+. If I had paid money for that slog of a game I would've been pissed.

The tech was impressive though.

HA! i played it via gamepass. i couldn't agree more! soooo glad i never bought it.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Why the fuck would you start with that? :lul: Probably the dumbest game I've ever played.

I played this last year and even played the expansion afterwards. It's actually something everyone has to do in my opinion, it's kinda unique and one of its kind in a way. Easily the worst game ever made. A story driven game with no story at all that goes nowhere and shooting the same enemy type for hours. :wow2:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1