SW Decision Desk 2022

Again, I reiterate.

They changed district lines in Ohio and DeSantis actually defied a court order and proceeded to change the district lines in Florida.

Republicans gerrymandered those districts in 2021, and based on the same voting statistics.........they re-drew the lines in which they would get 10 more house seats.

If they don't get 10 more house seats, then they actually performed worse.

And this is with the knowledge that new president mid-terms have always lost seats for their party, except for two times in the past 100 years

1.) When FDR became president right as the Great Depression was truly worsening across the country, and unemployment hit their highest levels between 1932-1934

and

2.) After George W Bush was elected and then 9/11 happened and they authorized sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan the following years.

As it stands right now, Biden has performed better than any Democratic president's first mid-term since FDR.

And we just had the chairman of the Fed make a speech last week saying that we are still going to be in a period of inflation for at least a year.

The Republicans absolutely failed to meet every single one of their expectations.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a leader. Why not attempt to codify roe v wade in the lame duck session before republicans take the house? Oh no wait, they won't do that because then they will lose that political wedge. Fucking cynical shit always. 

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so he's going to keep on acting competently, and passing legislation

good.

i love how you pretended to omit a word when reading that tweet:drake:

Read what I wrote dummy 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he edited his post because he knows he fucked up reading the tweet

too late, idiot

Lmao I didn't mean to post it like that. Which is why it was edited half a second after I hit post. Cry more bitch. biden sucks and he's gonna die in office and then you'll get top cop Kamala 😂

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Lmao I didn't mean to post it like that

yes you did.

you suddenly forgot that type the remaining 90% of your post regarding abortion????????????

:lawl:you're embarassing yourself, just stop talking. dumbass literally mis-read a tweet  and is trying to recover from it.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

yes you did.

you suddenly forgot that type the remaining 90% of your post regarding abortion????????????

:lawl:you're embarassing yourself, just stop talking. dumbass literally mis-read a tweet  and is trying to recover from it.

You're so fucking childish it's embarrassing. You behave like Donald Trump 

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

You're so fucking childish it's embarrassing. You behave like Donald Trump 

he's getting angry because he got caught misreading a tweet

and he tried to bash Biden for a one word answer that he gave, and saying that I'm acting childish:drake:

and he's now trying to separate himself from Trump.............just like I already predicted about 3 hours ago

oh man, a clean sweep.

yup, he's getting angry.

go cry somewhere else

Do you write Trump speeches?  If not you really should. Everything you say and how you say it is Trump level quality. "Yup, he's getting angry".  Like seriously who the fuck are you talking to right there? Fuck you're so cringey, how do you live with yourself? 

Just now, Cooke said:

Do you write Trump speeches?  If not you really should. Everything you say and how you say it is Trump level quality. "Yup, he's getting angry".  Like seriously who the fuck are you talking to right there? Fuck you're so cringey, how do you live with yourself? 

look how stupid he typed his post

"Lmao jehurey is the basement dwelling Trump narcissistic failure at everything "

a "basement dwelling Trump"??????????????:lawl:

is Trump an adjective in that sentence?:lawl:

are you having a stroke?

916565.gif?b64lines=IFRSVS1VTVAsIFRSVU1Q

look how stupid he typed his post

"Lmao jehurey is the basement dwelling Trump narcissistic failure at everything "

a "basement dwelling Trump"??????????????:lawl:

is Trump an adjective in that sentence?:lawl:

are you having a stroke?

916565.gif?b64lines=IFRSVS1VTVAsIFRSVU1Q

Oh look at him, he's getting even more mad 🤫

AOC is kicking ass and taking names, right to her own state's democratic party and the people who run it, and used to run it.

She's upset that Democrats in NY did not perform as well as they should have.

Cuomo may be gone, but his entire infrastructure, much of his infrastructure, and much of the political machinery that he put in place is still there. And this is a machinery that is disorganized, it is sycophantic. It relies on lobbyists and big money. And it really undercuts the ability for there to be affirming grassroots and state level organizing across the state. And so when that languishes and there’s very little organizing happening, yeah, I mean, basically, you’re leaving a void for Republicans to walk into. And so I actually think a lot of these Republican games aren’t necessarily as strong as they may seem, I think it’s really from an absence. And it’s a testament to the corruption that has been allowed to continue in the New York State Democratic Party.