SW Decision Desk 2022

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, he means you're possibly lying which honestly isn't a crazy thought. 

right?

because the only other possible explanation is that cooke has THAT MUCH SELF-LOATHING going on in his life that he turned into a right-winger.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That’s not accurate, most still support Ukraine. At worst they will use further aid as leverage for getting their own bills/agenda passed.

You said in this very thread that you didn't vote because of the Republican stance of Ukraine...yes not all feel that way but enough do affect it. 

But to you next point... them using aide to ukraine as political leverage is scummy, that's the same shit Trump did when he tried to blackmail Zalinsky. 

Spin it how you want now but you damn well know Republicans will push to reduce, delay and withhold aid.

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no I'm stereotyping your lack of credibility as a right-winger.

Lol wtf does that even mean? I'm not even right wing. I'm libertarian and mostly liberal on cultural issues. 

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

right?

because the only other possible explanation is that cooke has THAT MUCH SELF-LOATHING going on in his life that he turned into a right-winger.

I'll say that in a vacuum, I've never seen Cucke ever take a queer person's side or show empathy or even shared an opinion from a queer pov.  I've seen him defend white people over and over again. White bigoted mass murderers. Mentioned on more than one occasion how hard it is in Canada for white men. I've seen him bring up the suicide rates for white males (specifically), and he constantly regurgitates  how much hes "against equity". 

So, he's either lying about being gay or a self loathing person who likes to think he's "one of the good ones" bullshit or isn't lying but his priorities are for the benefit of white men more so than the LGBTQ community. Hell, I've seen him bash queer people with a smile on his face while doing his best to make straight white males the most endangered group alive or something. 

INB4 he shows up with his sad "Are you stereotyping" bullshit as if he's not doing it himself.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
52 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll say that in a vacuum, I've never seen Cucke ever take a queer person's side or show empathy or even shared an opinion from a queer pov.  I've seen him defend white people over and over again. White bigoted mass murderers. Mentioned on more than one occasion how hard it is in Canada for white men. I've seen him bring up the suicide rates for white males (specifically), and he constantly regurgitates  how much hes "against equity". 

So, he's either lying about being gay or a self loathing person who likes to think he's "one of the good ones" bullshit or isn't lying but his priorities are for the benefit of white men more so than the LGBTQ community. Hell, I've seen him bash queer people with a smile on his face while doing his best to make straight white males the most endangered group alive or something. 

INB4 he shows up with his sad "Are you stereotyping" bullshit as if he's not doing it himself.

Can you stop projecting what you think a gay person should be on to others? It's really pathetic. Gay people aren't a fucking monolith with all the same political views. As goes with black people or Asians or whoever else. I'm so sick of the leftist bigotry. I am an individual, not a community. I don't feel I belong to a community based on sexual attraction, that's fucking stupid. Do you feel like you're in a community based on being attracted to women? It's a very weak foundation.  

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Can you stop projecting what you think a gay person should be on to others?

Lol right out of the gate he starts with this bullshit about how "he's not the stereotype. 

It's really pathetic. Gay people aren't a fucking monolith with all the same political views. As goes with black people or Asians or whoever else.

You're not special bitch, most white people in North America don't talk about how badly they have it either so go fuck yourself with this pitiful cover. 

I'm so sick of the leftist bigotry. I am an individual, not a community. I don't feel I belong to a community based on sexual attraction, that's fucking stupid. Do you feel like you're in a community based on being attracted to women? It's a very weak foundation.  

Lol I love specifically "left wing bigotry" and not just bigotry itself. I'm guessing because left bigotry victimizes white males the most in your mind? 

You may not be a stereotype, but you're a fucking cliche. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Can you stop projecting what you think a gay person should be on to others?

excuse me for thinking a gay person should have some self-dignity and not be self-loathing.

i guess you smash right through that "stereotype"

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

excuse me for thinking a gay person should have some self-dignity and not be self-loathing.

i guess you smash right through that "stereotype"

Perhaps you should have some self dignity and do something with you life and get our of your mom's basement. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Perhaps you should have some self dignity and do something with you life and get our of your mom's basement. 

LOL I also thought gay people had quick wit and great comebacks, because I guess you smashed through that stereotype as well.:drake:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I also thought gay people had quick wit and great comebacks, because I guess you smashed through that stereotype as well.:drake:

Aww honey, it's ok. Did the gay man hurt your feelings? :(

Just now, jehurey said:

the one were you succeed in looking clever.:lawl:oh man, he's walking into them bigtime at this point.

I see your brain is hardwired to see people as identity groups rather than individuals. 

Just now, Cooke said:

I see your brain is hardwired to see people as identity groups rather than individuals. 

good to see that he's given up and is now trying to hamfist the very thing he couldn't succeed at proving.:drake:

in the end, he was seen to be an idiot.

so, in other words............a right-winger identity group.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

good to see that he's given up and is now trying to hamfist the very thing he couldn't succeed at proving.:drake:

in the end, he was seen to be an idiot.

so, in other words............a right-winger identity group.

:smugcena: he's doing it again 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

there he goes? looking stupid like a right-winger, again

It's because I'm not a right winger. I'm not religious, I'm not even conservative. I believe in freedom, free speech, academic freedom, freedom to be yourself and do what you want. Marry and love whoever you want, do whatever drugs you want etc. And above all I believe all people are equal. No race is better, no identity is better. Everyone should be treated equal.  

Scary thoughts eh?