Callisto Protocol is a FLOP (5/10 at GS)

Just now, Remij said:

Jerky doesn't think PC games pre-compile shaders at start up :lawl: 

OMFG :drake: 

not major graphics-heavy games, they clearly don't

please, try to impress me with some mid-tier game with much more simplistic shader engines doing this to pretend that solidifies your point.

:bena:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reddit/Steam reviews.    

Another win for PS5.... Those Xbox tools still didn't come in huh?

wait a minute didn't somebody go out of their way to make an entire new post to say that the PS5 version might be the one in bad shape?   as illogical as it would have seemed to post video o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

not major graphics-heavy games, they clearly don't

please, try to impress me with some mid-tier game with much more simplistic shader engines doing this to pretend that solidifies your point.

:bena:

"more simplistic shader engines":lawl: 

Keep talking dude :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"more simplistic shader engines":lawl: 

Keep talking dude :mj: 

I love how he isn't doing anything to prove me wrong.......but he's just trying to smiley his way as if its happening in his mind.

:drake:

I love that he never once debunked that post on gaf, I would sure love to see him do it......but we know he won't.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he isn't doing anything to prove me wrong.......but he's just trying to smiley his way as if its happening in his mind.

I love that he never once debunked that post on gaf, I would sure love to see him do it......but we know he won't.

There's nothing to debunk idiot :kaz: 

There's nothing in that post that contests with what I'm saying.  He's talking about the developers precompiling the shaders and shipping them in the game package....  I'm talking about collecting the PSO data... so that WE can pre-compile them on our computers before we have to play the game first.

Look how fucking stupid you are not to be able to understand that :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

There's nothing to debunk idiot :kaz: 

There's nothing in that post that contests with what I'm saying.  He's talking about the developers precompiling the shaders and shipping them in the game package....  I'm talking about collecting the PSO data...

oh so that guy who sounded much more knowledgeable than you..........IS ALSO FORGETTING that little switch, as well?

Man, how many people are unaware of this magical switch that would've solved all problems for all Unreal Engine games??????????

And you could've helped all of them on Day 1.

Just now, jehurey said:

oh so that guy who sounded much more knowledgeable than you..........IS ALSO FORGETTING that little switch, as well?

Man, how many people are unaware of this magical switch that would've solved all problems for all Unreal Engine games??????????

And you could've helped all of them on Day 1.

Oh he sounded much more knowledgeable than me... because he's not talking to a specific fucking idiot like I am. 

I've no interest in getting technical with you when it's obvious to anyone that you'll never accept when your wrong.

Just now, Remij said:

Oh he sounded much more knowledgeable than me... because he's not talking to a specific fucking idiot like I am. 

I've no interest in getting technical with you when

....you don't know anything, because all you are doing is parroting a specific idea that you learned from somewhere else, and don't actually know about in any meaningful detail.

yeah, its obvious why you tend to cut and run at moments like these.:umad:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

....you don't know anything, because all you are doing is parroting a specific idea that you learned from somewhere else, and don't actually know about in any meaningful detail.

yeah, its obvious why you tend to cut and run at moments like these.:umad:

:lawl: