The Game Awards is Dec 8th at 5pm PST/8pm EST *LIVE*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GoW plays in accessibility mode by default, so I guess thats one award it deserved to win.

Helldelayed 2 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The deliveries are a core part of Death Stranding. They aren't going to make a sequel and scrap that.

Kojima just said he rewrote the story ever since the pandemic.

I bet you Hotsauce's gay ass that there will be a covid reference.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

What is the point of developers pouring their all into their games just for Sony to dump a bunch of money into a single popular game and then come away with every award.

From Software and Nintendo win plenty of awards

Just now, Twinblade said:

Plague Tale Requiem was better. Almost nothing of significance happens in GoW's story until closer to the end, and its terribly paced to boot.

It's not even close. PTR is great for what it is but doesn't even come close to Ragnarok in practically any aspect (I mean, except stealth I guess) let alone story. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What is the point of developers pouring their all into their games just for Sony to dump a bunch of money into a single popular game and then come away with every award.

So you want pity awards? 

'This game is clearly better but at least you tried' award.

Just now, Remij said:

It's not clearly better.

Ragnarok is very much clearly better than Plague's Tale lol

Now you may prefer a shorter linear game, but in every objective manner, Ragnarok is better. Technically, visually, performance, gameplay, variety, performances, polish, scale, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

"Why cant all these inferior games beat this AAA that had so much money and talent put into it".

They're not meant to give awards out of pity  otherwise xbox would sweep the board :den: