The Game Awards is Dec 8th at 5pm PST/8pm EST *LIVE*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GoW plays in accessibility mode by default, so I guess thats one award it deserved to win.

Helldelayed 2 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Ragnarok is very much clearly better than Plague's Tale lol

Now you may prefer a shorter linear game, but in every objective manner, Ragnarok is better. Technically, visually, performance, gameplay, variety, performances, polish, scale, etc. 

Yeah Plague Tale just needed a bunch of boring filler content, with automated platforming and puzzle solving segments am I right? :D Ragnarok is the perfect example of why bigger isn't always better. Almost nothing about how the game plays is satisfying.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah Plague Tale just needed a bunch of boring filler content, with automated platforming and puzzle solving segments am I right? :D Ragnarok is the perfect example of why bigger isn't always better. Almost nothing about how the game plays is satisfying.

To you.

The first side mission of freeing that huge water creature in the first realm from it's shackles already has better puzzles and more satisfying gameplay that also leads to character depth and lore than anything in Plague's Tale. But you call that 'filler' content. You complain about GoW combat when Plague's Tale combat is literally horrible and the game continuously closes you off in a closed little box area and sends wave after wave of enemy at you, something that you have big complaints about in GoW but are fine with in PT, when PT's combat is significantly worse than GoW. 

We get it, you don't like GoW, but you are very inconsistent with your complaints. 

I enjoyed both, but GoW is significantly better in practically every way 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

To you.

The first side mission of freeing that huge water creature in the first realm from it's shackles already has better puzzles and more satisfying gameplay that also leads to character depth and lore than anything in Plague's Tale. But you call that 'filler' content. You complain about GoW combat when Plague's Tale combat is literally horrible and the game continuously closes you off in a closed little box area and sends wave after wave of enemy at you, something that you have big complaints about in GoW but are fine with in PT, when PT's combat is significantly worse than GoW. 

We get it, you don't like GoW, but you are very inconsistent with your complaints. 

I enjoyed both, but GoW is significantly better in practically every way 

Most of the time you don't have to engage in combat in Plague Tale. Unfortunately thats not an option in GoW, I had no choice but to deal with its boring combat for over 30 hours.....especially the Atreus sections :scared: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Most of the time you don't have to engage in combat in Plague Tale. Unfortunately thats not an option in GoW, I had no choice but to deal with its boring combat for over 30 hours.....especially the Atreus sections :scared: 

Did we play the same game?

There is numerous sections where the game turns into a PS2 game and closes you in a small box area and you have to defeat wave after wave of enemies for you to progress. Literal painful sections of play given how bad the combat is. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Did we play the same game?

There is numerous sections where the game turns into a PS2 game and closes you in a small box area and you have to defeat wave after wave of enemies for you to progress. Literal painful sections of play given how bad the combat is. 

There are only a few of those sections and they are minutes long. On the other hands theres hours of dull combat against damage sponge enemies in GoW.