The Game Awards is Dec 8th at 5pm PST/8pm EST *LIVE*

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:   Phil's face says it all......

FjgWUMiXEAEJGqU.jpg.f94fa65534dfbfaf09cfdf842b53d6ad.jpg

Has to have been a rough day for him.  The FTC suing them because they claim their merger could lessen competition.... and them not having anything to show at the biggest gaming event of the year... while your competitors win award after award and show new products..

:feelsbadman:  

• dead 1
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GoW plays in accessibility mode by default, so I guess thats one award it deserved to win.

Helldelayed 2 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Which was more boring? The GoW combat or these Game Awards?

GoW combat is great once you unlock all the abilities. Being able to dodge into gap closer attacks + Immolation/Permafrost/Maelstrom + parry working in the middle of attacks leads to some relentless gameplay that shreds enemy HP if you can avoid getting hit.

Then you get the Atreus sections and all of that goes out the window. :downs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

GoW combat is great once you unlock all the abilities. Being able to dodge into gap closer attacks + Immolation/Permafrost/Maelstrom + parry working in the middle of attacks leads to some relentless gameplay that shreds enemy HP if you can avoid getting hit.

Then you get the Atreus sections and all of that goes out the window. :downs:

Bit like the hours of shitty horse combat in Elden Ring :cmpunk1:

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

Has to have been a rough day for him.  The FTC suing them because they claim their merger could lessen competition.... and them not having anything to show at the biggest gaming event of the year... while your competitors win award after award and show new products..

:feelsbadman:  

people in the official xbox resetera thread are saying xbox didnt show anything so they could use the show in their ftc court case to prove that xbox sucks :hest:

• dead 2
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao I didn't even pay attention to what he was saying :D thats some funny shit. He just sneaks in and stands behind Miyazaki the entire time.

when I heard "reformed orthodox Rabbi bill clinton" I did a double take, but I was barely paying attention at that point.

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

people in the official xbox resetera thread are saying xbox didnt show anything so they could use the show in their ftc court case to prove that xbox sucks :hest:

That thought crossed my mind as well. :mjcry: 

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

To say they're all far, far, far left its amazing to see how many are wishing for the deal to go through. Even bernie sanders came out and said its a good thing ftc is blocking the deal.

Just goes to show brand loyalty takes place above politics, must be why Apple has it so easy.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao I didn't even pay attention to what he was saying :D thats some funny shit. He just sneaks in and stands behind Miyazaki the entire time.

I don't know why that kid was arrested and Christopher Judge wasn't for stealing half the shows running time for himself :francis: 

• Like 1